The Education Forum

Did the Plotters View RFK's Murder of Marilyn Monroe as Justification for Killing JFK?

4 hours ago, Michael Griffith said:

I suggest you Google something like "JFK adultery extra-marital affairs cheating," and go from there.

Okay. And likewise, you should google something like "wtc controlled demolition" to learn what really happened on 9/11.

4 hours ago, Michael Griffith said:

Have you heard of Mary Pinchot Meyer? Ellen Rometsch? Mimi Alford? Judith Exner?

You said that family members have revealed that JFK was a serial adulterer. To which I replied that I would take their words seriously.

So what happened to them? Don't exist, eh?

As I said, I wouldn't trust the word of the mistresses themselves, but for kicks and giggles I checked those four out. Here's what I discovered:

Mary Pinchot Meyer:  According to the Wikipedia article on her, "More than ten years after Pinchot Meyer's death, rumors of her affair with Kennedy began to circulate." Gee, it took a decade for that rumor to begin. Regardless, National Enquirer and Washington Post "confirmed" the affair (whatever that is supposed to mean) to the satisfaction of the Wikipedia editors. So I guess maybe that affair really took place. (Or maybe not. I'd like to see how the affair was confirmed.)

Ellen Rometsch:  According to the Wikipedia article on her, Rometsch was allegedly an East German spy who "was widely thought in some Washington journalism circles to have been a mistress of President John F. Kennedy. However, the FBI never turned up 'any solid evidence' that Rometsch was a spy or that she had relations with President Kennedy." No evidence.

Mimi Alford:  According to the Wikipedia article on her, "Mimi Alford is an American woman who allegedly had an affair with President John F. Kennedy while she served as an intern in the White House press office between 1962 and 1963." Allegedly.

Judith Exner:  According to the Wikipedia article on her, "[David] Powers ... stated that Kennedy never had an affair with Exner. Never.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is funny Joe because LBJ once said that "I got more by accident than Kennedy did on purpose."

The Ellen Rometsch episode was checked up on by the FBI.  Peter Vea saw the first  reports, since Jim Lesar had them stowed away in his garage at his house.  They could find nothing on this liaison.

I dealt with Mimi Alford yesterday on the podcast.  This is the woman who states that during the Missile Crisis JFK said "Better Red than dead."  This is the same guy who went on the air and said any missile launched from Cuba toward the USA would be considered from Moscow. Who was also massing an army in Florida.

She also said she was there at the White House with JFK.

Problem:  Jackie never left the White House during the Missile Crisis.  She refused to.  She said I am going to die with my husband and children.  So according to Mimi, JFK was sleeping with Jackie one one side and Mimi on the other?

Greg Parker did some work on Mimi, and he uncovered some really interesting connections and also some dubious things Dallek did.  

Mike Griffith started a truly idiotic thread with one of the most bizarre, unfounded and irresponsible titles ever on this forum.  One that has utterly no basis in fact. 

That has been exposed as garbage..So now, he resorts to smearing JFK and piling on MSM baloney, trying to insinuate that he does not know this is how the MSM works e.g. that novel Double Cross.

55 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Okay. And likewise, you should google something like "wtc controlled demolition" to learn what really happened on 9/11.

You said that family members have revealed that JFK was a serial adulterer. To which I replied that I would take their words seriously.

As I said, I wouldn't trust the word of the mistresses themselves, but for kicks and giggles I checked those four out. Here's what I discovered:

Mary Pinchot Meyer:  According to the Wikipedia article on her, "More than ten years after Pinchot Meyer's death, rumors of her affair with Kennedy began to circulate." Gee, it took a decade for that rumor to begin. Regardless, National Enquirer and Washington Post "confirmed" the affair (whatever that is supposed to mean) to the satisfaction of the Wikipedia editors. So I guess maybe that affair really took place. (Or maybe not. I'd like to see how the affair was confirmed.)

Ellen Rometsch:  According to the Wikipedia article on her, Rometsch was allegedly an East German spy who "was widely thought in some Washington journalism circles to have been a mistress of President John F. Kennedy. However, the FBI never turned up 'any solid evidence' that Rometsch was a spy or that she had relations with President Kennedy." No evidence.

Mimi Alford:  According to the Wikipedia article on her, "Mimi Alford is an American woman who allegedly had an affair with President John F. Kennedy while she served as an intern in the White House press office between 1962 and 1963." Allegedly.

Judith Exner:  According to the Wikipedia article on her, "[David] Powers ... stated that Kennedy never had an affair with Exner. Never.

So first you peddle the nutty 9/11 conspiracy theory of "controlled demolitions," and then you run to Wikipedia in an attempt to challenge the widely known, nearly universally acknowledged fact that JFK was a serial adulterer. 

The books I mentioned quote a number of Kennedy family members and friends. You might also read Carl Anthony's book Camera Girl: The Coming of Age of Jackie Bouvier Kennedy. One of Anthony's sources was Lem Billings, a close friend of JFK's. Anthony also interviewed many of Jackie's friends, many of whom confirmed that she was aware of her husband's flagrant cheating.

Mimi Alford revealed her affair with JFK in her memoir. So did Judith Exner. And, gee, you're the first person I've encountered who has disputed that Exner and JFK had an affair. I've never read a book on the JFK case that disputed this.

As for Mary Pinchot Meyer, her affair with JFK was well known in DC circles, as Peter Janney documents in his book Mary's Mosaic.

2 minutes ago, Michael Griffith said:

So first you peddle the nutty 9/11 conspiracy theory of "controlled demolitions," ...

I wasn't peddling 9/11 conspiracy theories... I was demonstrating what a foolish suggestion it was of yours to learn about JFK's supposed serial adultery by googling it.

14 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

I didn't dispute it... David Powers did.

Uh-huh, and you obviously endorse Powers' invalid denial. 

You know, even Don McGovern, Jim's "gold standard" source, admits that JFK was a flagrant adulterer. Perhaps Jim is not aware of this or has chosen to stay silent about it. Why do you suppose that even McGovern is willing to admit the well-known fact that JFK was a serial adulterer but you and Jim are not? 

If you don't want to read the three books I've recommended, you might read the chapter on JFK's adultery in historian Thomas Reeves' book A Question of Character: A Life of John Kennedy, and the chapter on JFK's adultery in Seymour Hersh's book The Dark Side of Camelot. Hersh's book is admittedly a bit of a hit piece, but Reeves' book is not. Reeves gives JFK credit and praise for many of his actions. Both Hersh and Reeves provide ample evidence of JFK's flagrant adultery.

I can't believe anyone would try to claim JFK was faithful to Jackie.  Papa Joe even had to pay her to stay with him...

Here is a letter JFK wrote to Mary Meyer...

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/news/a15935/john-f-kennedy-mary-pinchot-meyer-love-letter/?utm_campaign=hb-2022-tradetracker&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=tradetracker&utm_term=137180

Pamela:

No one here is saying that JFK was. Including Jim Douglass. But i have to note that the idea JFK would write a note to Meyer on White House stationary is really out there.

But as others have noted, several other presidents have done the same thing.

But they were not assassinated under very dubious circumstances while they were in the middle of altering certain policies that would prevent the deaths of millions of people in places like Indochina and Indonesia. And would have altered relations with Russia and Cuba, and given hope to people in the Third World like the Dominican Republic.

And the idea that Mike Griffith started this whole thread out with is utterly nutty.  Since the whole MM/RFK business did not start until 1964 with Capell's pamphlet.  And the reason that was done was to stop Bobby from winning in New York.  And recall, Capell was convicted for conspiracy to commit libel.

Yet, as discovered by McGovern, Capell was a ghost writer on Slatzer's 1974 book.

Hmm, Reliable?

Edited by James DiEugenio

23 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Don't forget E. Howard Hunt's end of life confessional where he also claimed that JFK took Cord Meyer's ex-wife as a lover.  Inferring that Meyer had a deep resentment toward JFK personally.

Mimi Alford herself claimed JFK had sex with her and even encouraged her to service his aide/friend Dave Powers while he watched.

Joe:

Mimi claimed some things which have already been discredited, as I noted above.

Howard Hunt changed his story from when he first started talking to Kevin Costner, which was years before he came out with his revised version, in which he was somehow on the sidelines. 

This is after Mark Lane decimated his story about where he was on November 22nd.

Greg Parker takes apart Mimi Alford.

https://gregrparker.com/2012/07/02/storm-in-a-mimi-teacup/

Again, JFK would write Mary M on White House stationary?  Hmm.

I would assume Washington Post Editor and longtime friend of JFK Ben Bradlee's wife Tony ( Mary Meyers sister ) would know if JFK and Mary were intimate. Same with Bradlee himself.

They knew about Mary's RED book and ran to her garage/studio to find it the day Meyer was murdered. The spectral CIA man James Angleton beat em to it.

I would think the only thing ( the main thing ) that could motivate both parties to so quickly make a frantic trespass dash to MM's place would be to see if Mary Meyer had mentioned JFK in that red book of hers.

What other important secret could inspire such an immediate and stealthy search? I doubt if there were any others they were expecting to find.

Did Bradlee ever mention or even hint in his memoirs of such a relationship between Mary Meyer and JFK?

Edited by Joe Bauer