The Education Forum

Bang up job, folks...

Cliff Varnell

2 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

CV-

You sound like those young girls you are hanging out with. 

Try for a civil, collegial conversational tone. 

---30---

I do not know if a bullet transited JFK or not. The sectioning of the body was never done. 

No one, including you, seems to know the composition of the disintegrating bullets you propose.

You propose a bullet with enough integrity to be fired, hold together through 75 yards or more, have enough speed and mass to then cleanly pierce JFK's coat and shirt just like a metal bullet, and then penetrate one or two inches into JFK's body downward at a 60-degree angle leaving a hole the size of pinky finger, and then decompose into nothing. 

Is that plausible? What was the composition of such a bullet? 

Why use an exotic weapon, when the plan was to simply shoot JFK in the head? 

Cliff!!!!

You got girls at my pool house?     You know better.  I did not see any when we had a pint earlier.  

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Jet Energy, Inc. of New Jersey held a patent on exactly that type of weapon until 2022.

https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/6e/2c/f1/b7f57725cf38b1/US6705194.pdf

<q>

EXAMPLE 4

The fluid consists of the medicine to be injected into the tissue of the patient. The ice slug containing the exact amount of the medicine to be injected is expelled from the gun so it penetrates into the patent [sic?] body at a precisely controlled site and the medicine is delivered to a patient.

EXAMPLE 5

The invented device is used as a traceless gun, firing lethal or non-lethal bullets.  After impacting the surface of the substrate the ice bullet is melted and no traces of the bullet remains.

</q>

Mic drop 

Did the major perp in the cover-up sign his work?

The 11/25/1966 LIFE also ran a Hugh Sidey puff piece on ...W. Averell Harriman.

”Ave — a durable servant of four Presidents”

On the contents page that article follows “A Matter of Reasonable Doubt”

Mark Shaw explodes over youngsters lured into the 6th floor museum at 1h09min22sec of this video. 

It is an ongoing process of brainwashing to "flatten the curve" of CTers. 😉(The term they coined for critical thinkers.) Grab them while they are young!

BTW Glued to a lot of Y-Tube JFKA videos now is a "context" link. It is the wikipedia article about the JFKA which is very much pro Lone Nut. Y Tube should stop that b...sh.t. That is a kind of brainwashing too. 

Edited by Karl Kinaski

2 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Mic drop 

A company held a patent on an idea...but never put the device into production?

Have "ice bullet" guns ever been sold anywhere?

I don't see any evidence the private sector was able to commercialize, or even manufacture, "ice bullet" weaponry. 

A company held a patent on an idea...but never put the device into production?

How do you know?  And so what?  The CIA put it into production

Have "ice bullet" guns ever been sold anywhere?

MKNAOMI used the technology regularly.

I don't see any evidence the private sector was able to commercialize, or even manufacture, "ice bullet" weaponry. 

I don’t see any evidence you can process information contrary to your pet theories.

15 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

How do you know?  And so what?  The CIA put it into production

MKNAOMI used the technology regularly.

I don’t see any evidence you can process information contrary to your pet theories.

"MKNAOMI used the technology regularly."

Can you provide a cite? 

Additionally, weapon in question was supposed to produce a tiny red dot, all but imperceptible.

JFK had a visible bullet hole in back. 

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

"MKNAOMI used the technology regularly."

Can you provide a cite? 

We’ve been over and over this.  How many times do I have to cite the same Church Committee testimony of Charles Senseney and William Colby?

Additionally, weapon in question was supposed to produce a tiny red dot, all but imperceptible.

No, there were many such devices built for specific operations.  For a target at a greater distance the round had to be heavier.

JFK had a visible bullet hole in back. 

So does figure 8 in the patent page cited above .

Edited by Cliff Varnell

1 hour ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Yes, I see the Church committee stuff. That does not indicate the purported technology was used regularly. 

You realize that one cubic centimeter of water weighs one gram? That is 0.035274 ounces. 

So, two cubic centimeters, the approximate size of the observable bullet wound in JFK's back...would have resulted from an ice pellet weighing 0.07 ounces? 

You think someone fired an ice bullet at JFK from a distance of 75 yards, that weighed 0.07 ounces, and that bullet penetrated JFK's coat and shirt, left a bullet hole about one-third of an inch in diameter, and then penetrated his body an inch or two, and then disappeared?

Have you thought this through? 

Yes, I see the Church committee stuff. That does not indicate the purported technology was used regularly. 

This is the kind of static I referred to in an earlier post.  No matter how many times a question is answered the Op Mock Adjacent shills pretend otherwise.

<quote on, emphasis added>

Q: Were there frequent transfers of material between Dr. Gordon's office and your office, either the hardware or the toxin?

Senseney: The only frequent thing that changed hands was the dog projectile and its loaders, 4640. This was done maybe five or six in one quantity. And maybe 6 weeks to 6 months later they would bring those back and ask for five or six more. They would bring them back expended, that is, they bring all the hardware except the projectile, OK?

Q: Indicating that they have been used?

Senseney: Correct.

...Q: How much time usually elapsed between the time you gave them these weapons and the time they brought them back to you expended?

Senseney: Usually 5 to 6 weeks.

<quote off>

You realize that one cubic centimeter of water weighs one gram? That is 0.035274 ounces. 

So, two cubic centimeters, the approximate size of the observable bullet wound in JFK's back

You refuse to acknowledge the shallow back wound but you somehow know the size of the wound?

...would have resulted from an ice pellet weighing 0.07 ounces? 

From which orifice did you pull this?

Water wasn’t the only ingredient.

You think someone fired an ice bullet at JFK from a distance of 75 yards, that weighed 0.07 ounces, and that bullet penetrated JFK's coat and shirt, left a bullet hole about one-third of an inch in diameter, and then penetrated his body an inch or two, and then disappeared?

Have you thought this through? 

Have you bothered to look at Figure 8 in the patent materials I posted earlier?

Edited by Cliff Varnell