The Education Forum

Trump on JFK Files: "if you saw what I saw"

Gil Jesus

Jim: BTW its an important point as to who was Carlson's source.

Yes, thanks for keeping us on point, Jim. As Tucker says he was told,  it's right there in the first paragraph of the files, firmly intact! The CIA did it!! -----------------  
Now it's becoming clear!    I bet Trump is the source!

12 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

William, I did not think that was what Gil was saying.

I thought he was drawing a straight line between the Deep State and the JFK case.

Well not exactly Jim.  Gil's drawing a line between the Deep State and the JFK and Trump cases.

But I've got good news. There is something you and Gil can do. Help Trump in his battle against the Deep State.  He'll tell everything but he needs your support, and says now he'll take as little as $1 in donation to help him cover his legal fees in these bogus court cases!
You know, whatever you guys can spare!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Viewing everything through the red-blue kool-aid pissing wars is limiting. 

If Trump saw something regarding the JFKA in the CIA files, I want to know about it. I doubt it, but it is possible. 

If RFK2 vows to open up the JFK Records, than that is news for the EF-JFKA. 

I believe RFK2 will actually open up the JFK Records, and that is one reason to support his candidacy. 

We know Biden has done a snuff job on the JFK Records, and that is one reason to not support his run (shuffle) at the office. 

Stop drinking the kool-aid, whatever color it is. 

PS I do not believe Biden, RFK2 or Trump, or other candidates, represent an existential threat to America, democracy and prosperity. 

On 10/5/2023 at 2:06 AM, James DiEugenio said:

I CAN IMAGINE WHAT THIS WILL BE LIKE IF BOBBY DECLARES INDEPENDENT THIS WEEK.

Oh, now foraying into politics, Jim? Ok, I'll bite.
Oh yes Jim, I can only "imagine" how silly  people will be then . And it's so unwarranted because only about a tenth of RK's supporters are like you, and the rest of his support are Republicans, right Jim? Actually this has been news for a week. And it's the first RK news that Ben is too embarrassed to bring up, because some of us predicted it.

Could there be any greater American political family sense of entitlement catastrophe than RK? The closest that comes to mind is Jeb Bush. But RK is actually worse. RK is somewhere between 9-11% in a much smaller field than Jeb, and by his own admission, he is more successful at picking up the opposition Republican Party's votes than he is the party of generations of his own family!

Oh, that it's all because of the "Deep State"/ MSM, Operation Mockingbird! Right?

But all you have to do is look at his very clever political hack strategy.(a joke ) (Ben, can we knock off this RFK2?) He's the complete antithesis of who his father was becoming. Cowering from Trump, cowering from corporate interests, abandoning his environmental past for industrialists. Nothing  about the working man, not pro union, not pro UAW strike. Ben will be happy to know that's he's exported the manufacturing of his campaign T shirts to Honduras! Conveniently nothing about wealth inequality! 
Gil , as I recall, weren't you a Postal Worker? Don't you know anything about where RK stands?

I'd roll back a little of what his uncle did, and slap a wealth tax on his ass!. I didn't read that anywhere in his platform! See how he likes that!  heh heh

You can make a significant case that Trump's coverage is biased by the political establishment, but it  also reflects the true sentiment of  60% of the populace.  None of you have anything near the specific knowledge to be making any allegations that RK's miserable failure is in any  significant way due to the "deep state". He's never reached the point where he was even near a significant threat.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

On 10/4/2023 at 10:26 AM, Michael Griffith said:

Biden is facing an impeachment inquiry because he's been taking millions of dollars in bribes from China and other foreign sources for years, because as VP he helped Hunter in his corrupt business dealings, and because he has brazenly lied about his involvement with Hunter and his acceptance of huge amounts of money from foreign sources.

Except there is no evidence of that happening. Check it out.

If they ever do have evidence against the president, let us all know.

7 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Except there is no evidence of that happening. Check it out.

If they ever do have evidence against the president, let us all know.

Exactly.  Even the GOP's star legal witness, Jonathan Turley, told the House Impeachment committee that there was "no evidence" justifying a GOP impeachment of Joe Biden.

Michael Griffith continues to make stuff up.

Meanwhile, it's somewhat frustrating to see my comment about the lack of any real connection between Trump's 91 grand jury indictments and the JFK assassination reduced by Ben Cole to yet another Ben Cole trope about red and blue kool aid.

My comments about Gil's central question on this thread had nothing to do with partisan kool aid.

My point was that Trump has been indicted by grand juries for committing crimes.

If you saw what I saw

Said the mighty Trump to the Tucker boy

"If you saw what I saw what I saw!"

" If you saw what I saw!"

From his palace warm , said the mighty Trump

"If you saw what I  saw"

"If you saw what I saw"

A file, a file, he promised to unfold

Let us bring him silver and gold!

From the Tucker boy, said the mighty Trump

Ringing through the sky, said the mighty Trump

His words, at last will give us some respite

With a tale as big as a kite!

With a tale- as- big- as- a- kite!

On 10/6/2023 at 12:06 PM, Kirk Gallaway said:

If you saw what I saw

Said the mighty Trump to the Tucker boy

From his palace warm , said the mighty Trump

"If you saw what I  saw"

"If you saw what I saw"

A file, a file, he promised to unfold

From the Tucker boy, said the mighty Trump

Ringing through the sky, said the mighty Trump

His words, at last will give us some respite

With a tale as big as a kite!

With a tale- as- big- as- a- kite!

LOL nice Trumpas song, Kirk.

• 2 weeks later...

I dunno. I've offered to help connect members here with probably the third most powerful person in the county and have been blown off so I get the impression a lot of the discourse here is BS. It's too bad. I'd do it myself but don't have the expertise to forward the argument.

On 10/17/2023 at 3:43 AM, Bob Ness said:

I dunno. I've offered to help connect members here with probably the third most powerful person in the county and have been blown off so I get the impression a lot of the discourse here is BS. It's too bad. I'd do it myself but don't have the expertise to forward the argument.

Connect them for what purpose, Bob? Connect them to whom?

On 10/19/2023 at 9:07 PM, Sandy Larsen said:

Connect them for what purpose, Bob? Connect them to whom?

Sorry for late reply Sandy. JFK related stuff and I don't care to reveal who it is publicly.