The Education Forum

Trump on JFK Files: "if you saw what I saw"

Gil Jesus

Judge Andrew Napolitano talks about a conversation he had with then President Trump about releasing the JFK files a month before Trump left office. Makes you wonder if the reason they're all hell-bent on throwing his ass in jail is because they're afraid he's going to say something ?

Edited by Gil Jesus

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if all Trump was shown was the equivalent of docs we've all seen, and he was bamboozled through lack of experience?  Say, docs that suggest Oswald was CIA-affiliated, which John Newman discovered years ago?  Say, docs that might undermine support for the Vietnam war?  "Oh, God - can't have this."  But nobody mentions to Trump that there's long scholarship on equivalent docs already released.

Edited by David Andrews

If he's not threatening a judge or intimidating a witness he can say whatever he wants to say. I resent you trying to feed us the baloney that he can't. There are no gag orders on him regarding the JFK assassination. He defamed E. Jean Carroll, and after losing in court he went right out on CNN and defamed her again. The point is that if he's got something he wants to say, he's going to say it.

This thread is just begging for trouble, you know.

Biden, the lifelong government stooge won't release JFK info. Such a bad man.

Trump, the independent outsider and the mortal enemy of the Deep State also wouldn't release JFK info. Poor guy is being oppressed.

Are we going to give Biden the benefit of the doubt, too? Maybe he's facing an impeachment inquiry because they're trying to silence him about the JFKA.

6 minutes ago, Denny Zartman said:

If he's not threatening a judge or intimidating a witness he can say whatever he wants to say. I resent you trying to feed us the baloney that he can't.

I'm not feeding you anything. I posted a video and asked a question.

You hate Trump, I get it.

If you don't believe the judge, that's your business.

If you resent my asking questions, that's just too bad.

40 minutes ago, Gil Jesus said:

Judge Andrew Napolitano talks about a conversation he had with then President Trump about releasing the JFK files a month before Trump left office. Makes you wonder if the reason they're all hell-bent on throwing his ass in jail is because they're afraid he's going to say something?

Trump lies and exaggerates so much, it's hard to know when he's telling the truth. He did many good things as president, but his conduct was and remains unpresidential, erratic, and unreliable. 

12 minutes ago, Denny Zartman said:

Are we going to give Biden the benefit of the doubt, too? Maybe he's facing an impeachment inquiry because they're trying to silence him about the JFKA.

Biden is facing an impeachment inquiry because he's been taking millions of dollars in bribes from China and other foreign sources for years, because as VP he helped Hunter in his corrupt business dealings, and because he has brazenly lied about his involvement with Hunter and his acceptance of huge amounts of money from foreign sources. 

Trump knows the shocking truth about the JFKA. He won't share what he knows because that information is classified and we all know how much Donald Trump respects classified information.

So why is he sharing that he knows something shocking at all? Why do we respect and give even a minute of our time to someone who goes halfway about a secret? Either keep it or reveal it. "Tee hee, I know something you don't know" is childish bullshit.

2 hours ago, Gil Jesus said:

Makes you wonder if the reason they're all hell-bent on throwing his ass in jail is because they're afraid he's going to say something ?

Well, maybe you Gil.

I don't think I could have said it any better than Denny.

If Trump had any hard evidence against the "Deep State. What in Trump's past or present would lead you to think he wouldn't have used it?

Ok, everybody's go their own political axe to grind.

Napolitano is a likable guy. But throughout the last 3 years of Trump's term. I don't know how many times I'd hear him comment "I'm disappointed in the President". He reminds me of Bill Barr since Trump left office. They both first left me scratching my head they couldn't see what kind of personality disorders Trump had from just things he'd say publicly. But  I've always concluded, that both of them were blinded, as so many others,  because they saw Trump as potential stepping stones to their careers. Barr to try to influence Trump policy, and protect Trump legally.  And Napolitano, I suspect  for high ratings interviews.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Napolitano is basically a good guy which may be why he is not on Fox anymore.

I like his show and even though I disagree with his politics I like him personally.

But I really do not know what to think about Trump's claim.  I mean, of course I hope its true, but at this point in his career, he simply does not have much credibility.

The latest being that Mar-al-ago is worth 1.5 billion?

Edited by James DiEugenio

7 hours ago, Gil Jesus said:

Makes you wonder if the reason they're all hell-bent on throwing his ass in jail is because they're afraid he's going to say something ?

oh yes, I'm sure it's got nothing to with the FACT that he's a fraud, a conman, and a criminal...

Do you care about your country? The Constitution? Then stop running defense for Donald Trump, a bonafide enemy of the United States.

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

Do you care about your country? The Constitution? Then stop running defense for Donald Trump, a bonafide enemy of the United States.

I'm not running defense for anybody.

I'm getting sick and tired of you Trump haters accusing me of things I'm not doing. I posted a video and asked a question because I have a sneaky suspicion that Trump is Tucker Carlson's "source". And if that's true, he's already opened his mouth and spilled the beans about the CIA being involved in the assassination and I was wondering if he was going to do it AGAIN with Napolitano. 

And for the record, I'm not a Republican or a Democrat. I'm an Independent voter and independent thinker and always have been, who votes for the candidate whose policies I agree with. I vote for policies, not parties. In fact, I voted Democrat in 7 of the last 8 Presidential elections.

So don't accuse me of "running defense" for Donald Trump, because you don't know what you're talking about.

Grow up.

Edited by Gil Jesus

Nice one Gil. 

👋

Edited by James DiEugenio

BTW its an important point as to who was Carlson's source.

First: Gil Jesus is entirely earnest and sincere in all of his posts, which I have read for years.

Maybe I agree or disagree with Gil on this or that, and that is fine. That is what a forum is for. But respect what he, or other posters, say. 

Second: You can have a very low regard for Trump (and on many levels I concur), and that is fine too.

But it was obvious from before Trump was even elected that the "Deep State" was out to get Trump, in collusion with the bulk of legacy media. The phony Russiagate follies, the Hunter Biden laptop story, the Russian stooge stuff. The Jan. 6 coverage. 

That brings up Three, and relevant to the EF-JFKA: We know we cannot trust legacy media or the federal government to tell the truth. We know either party, but also the Donks, will weaponize prosecutions,Congressional hearings and media when advantageous.

On the other hand, Trump is not be reliable either. 

So...keep an open mind. We are in a quagmire. 

Also, watch what is happening to RFK2. 

About the only thing Trump and RFK2 have in common is they are loathed by Deep State and establishment actors.

1 hour ago, Gil Jesus said:

I'm not running defense for anybody.

I'm getting sick and tired of you Trump haters accusing me of things I'm not doing. I posted a video and asked a question because I have a sneaky suspicion that Trump is Tucker Carlson's "source". And if that's true, he's already opened his mouth and spilled the beans about the CIA being involved in the assassination and I was wondering if he was going to do it AGAIN with Napolitano. 

And for the record, I'm not a Republican or a Democrat. I'm an Independent voter and independent thinker and always have been, who votes for the candidate whose policies I agree with. I vote for policies, not parties. In fact, I voted Democrat in 7 of the last 8 Presidential elections.

So don't accuse me of "running defense" for Donald Trump, because you don't know what you're talking about.

Grow up.

C'mon, Gil.

I appreciate your informative posts and inquiries about the JFK assassination here on the forum, but, surely, you don't believe the false Trump/Fox narratives claiming that the prosecution of Trump's serious felonies is a result of persecution by the Deep State, do you?

Trump (and Fox) started promoting these false "Deep State" persecution-of-Trump tropes in 2017, after evidence emerged of Russian interference in our 2016 election, (on Trump's behalf) and after the FBI began to investigate Michael Flynn's illegal December 2016 phone calls to Sergei Kisylak (about the Obama era sanctions against the Kremlin for interference in our 2016 U.S. election.)

In essence, Trump and his Fox Ministry of Propaganda began, in 2017, to blame the "Deep State" for Trump's crimes-- despite the fact that James Comey and the FBI had played a major role in getting Trump elected in 2016!

The same thing happened after Trump's J6 mob attack on the U.S. Congress.   Tucker Carlson repeatedly promoted the false "Patriot Purge" narrative about Trump's coup attempt-- essentially blaming Trump's multi-faceted efforts to overturn the 2020 election on the Deep State.

But, let's be clear.  Trump wasn't indicted by the "Deep State" for 91 felonies this year.  He was indicted by grand juries-- based on evidence of his serious criminal conduct.

Edited by W. Niederhut