The Education Forum

A Lunch on the Line

I attended a large public presentation by Paul Bleau in Quebec City on October 24th wherein he discussed the discrepancies in bullet hole locations in the President’s clothing and on the President’s back. As part of the presentation, Paul had a PowerPoint going that displayed photos of the shirt, the autopsy photo and the autopsy report. 
image.png.74e4b11e8106f06033fabc4934cae185.png

Can we change the title of the thread to…. “Cliff loses his lunch”?

Edited by Andrew Iler

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Andrew Iler said:

I attended a large public presentation by Paul Bleau in Quebec City on October 24th wherein he discussed the discrepancies in bullet hole locations in the President’s clothing and on the President’s back. As part of the presentation, Paul had a PowerPoint going that displayed photos of the shirt, the autopsy photo and the autopsy report. 
image.png.74e4b11e8106f06033fabc4934cae185.png

Can we change the title of the thread to…. “Cliff loses his lunch”?

Rock’n good news!  I may have to treat Cory at two Vegas A’s games.

Paul Bleau is Canadian, Johnny Cairns is Scottish.  Are there any American researchers with the savvy to grasp the significance of physical evidence in a cold case murder investigation?

On 12/6/2023 at 8:05 AM, Cliff Varnell said:

Rock’n good news!  I may have to treat Cory at two Vegas A’s games.

Paul Bleau is Canadian, Johnny Cairns is Scottish.  Are there any American researchers with the savvy to grasp the significance of physical evidence in a cold case murder investigation?

Cliff tonight we went to the invite party at Allegiant Stadium.   It was great food.   You missed out.  I’ll send pictures.  I was asked about JFK and did mention his shirt, tie, and suit.   So extra points for me.  

9 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

Cliff tonight we went to the invite party at Allegiant Stadium.   It was great food.   You missed out.  I’ll send pictures.  I was asked about JFK and did mention his shirt, tie, and suit.   So extra points for me.  

No Coliseum Dogs in that buffet!

So, how did your friend respond to your citation of Actual Physical Evidence?

2 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

No Coliseum Dogs in that buffet!

So, how did your friend respond to your citation of Actual Physical Evidence?

The food was great as pictures I sent you.  Shocked about the clothes.  Had no clue.  They thought I would rehash things they heard before lol!   I said the case is really not as tough as some make it out to be.  

Edited by Cory Santos

1 hour ago, Cory Santos said:

The food was great as pictures I sent you.  Shocked about the clothes.  Had no clue.  They thought I would rehash things they heard before lol!   I said the case is really not as tough as some make it out to be.  

Reminds me of a conversation I once had with Jack Grisham, one of the great punk rock frontmen.

Me:  JFK was the victim of a conspiracy.

Jack:  Nah.

Me:  The bullet holes in the clothes are too low.

Jack:  ...Ahhh.

15 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

Hate to say it, but there were no extra points at Allegiant this weekend.

Minnesota beat the A’s 3 - 0...Check that!  Minnesota beat the Raiders 3 - 0.

5 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Hate to say it, but there were no extra points at Allegiant this weekend.

Minnesota beat the A’s 3 - 0...Check that!  Minnesota beat the Raiders 3 - 0.

BB season is over, it'll be a while before you can payoff that bet.  I saw the Vikings - Raiders score, and the one highlight (the FG).  Pretty underwhelming.

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

BB season is over, it'll be a while before you can payoff that bet.  I saw the Vikings - Raiders score, and the one highlight (the FG).  Pretty underwhelming.

3 - 0 NFL games are rare in the modern era.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/game_scores_find.cgi?pts_win=3&pts_lose=0