The Education Forum

A Lunch on the Line

I promised Cory Santos I’d buy him lunch if the extant physical evidence (bullet defects in JFK’s clothes) is cited at any conference  or media event (Black Op Radio, Kennedys and King) related to the 60th Anniversary of the JFKA.

I’m counting on fellow Ed Forum posters to keep me apprised.

What kind of lunch?  

A brat and a beer at a Las Vegas Athletics game.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Nick Bartetzko said:

Huh…some guys are in the Vegas area? I thought everyone was back east. I’m an hour outside of Vegas. None of the Vegas folks I know like having the F1 race there

18 hours ago, Nick Bartetzko said:

Huh…some guys are in the Vegas area? I thought everyone was back east. I’m an hour outside of Vegas. None of the Vegas folks I know like having the F1 race there

Nick, John Barbour is here.    John Lear used to be her but unfortunately passed.   A few others.   

22 minutes ago, Nick Bartetzko said:

Cory, I thought I was the Lone Ranger out here….  Nice to know a couple of guys are close by

Cliff Varnell sometimes when he is writing takes over my casita and refrigerator.  

Edited by Cory Santos

11 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Any mention of the extant physical evidence in the JFKA at Lancer or Duquesne?  Anywhere?

I was at Duquesne remotely.  Most time slots had two and sometimes three concurrent sessions so I didn't see everything (though I have the right to watch recordings of sessions until the end of the year).  I don't remember any discussions of bullet holes in JFK's shirt and suit coat.  A perusal of the sessions I didn't see doesn't indicate that evidence was discussed there either.

15 hours ago, Roger Odisio said:

I was at Duquesne remotely.  Most time slots had two and sometimes three concurrent sessions so I didn't see everything (though I have the right to watch recordings of sessions until the end of the year).  I don't remember any discussions of bullet holes in JFK's shirt and suit coat.  A perusal of the sessions I didn't see doesn't indicate that evidence was discussed there either.

Thanks, Roger.

The False Mystery Industry grinds on.

What’s the point of establishing two shooters by citing the clothing evidence when you could spend 90 minutes making a case it takes an advanced degree or two to verify?

Sorry Cory.  

The JFKA False Mystery Industry doesn’t do real physical evidence.  They’re obsessed with fakes like CE399 or distracted by the Oswald Assassination.

Just as well.  I’d probably have to take out a loan to buy a brew and brat at a Las Vegas Athletics game — they gotta get back all that stadium money the A’s fleeced from the Nevada tax payers.

3 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Sorry Cory.  

The JFKA False Mystery Industry doesn’t do real physical evidence.  They’re obsessed with fakes like CE399 or distracted by the Oswald Assassination.

Just as well.  I’d probably have to take out a loan to buy a brew and brat at a Las Vegas Athletics game — they gotta get back all that stadium money the A’s fleeced from the Nevada tax payers.

Ok Cliff.  Don’t forget though I can still take you to Raiders or Golden Knights games.  

6 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Sorry Cory.  

Cliff, as this is about a lunch . . . line, you could probably get by with Luby's.  I'd pass on the Raiders offer right now, that could be boring.

3 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Cliff, as this is about a lunch . . . line, you could probably get by with Luby's.  I'd pass on the Raiders offer right now, that could be boring.

Could be boring to you?  So come out and plop $800 for a ticket like I will when Cliff comes out next. Then you can truly make that determination yourself.  If you are still bored I am sure something in Vegas can interest you.   Open up the wallet Ron because you can’t take it with you.  Nevada needs your tax money. 

Edited by Cory Santos

7 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

Could be boring to you?  So come out and plop $800 for a ticket like I will when Cliff comes out next. Then you can truly make that determination yourself.  If you are still bored I am sure something in Vegas can interest you.   Open up the wallet Ron because you can’t take it with you.  Nevada needs your tax money. 

To pay for the Raiders and the stadium? My wallet's quite small.  $800 to see them this year especially, they suck, again, is a ridiculous waste of money.  I love Madden, Stabler, Lamonica and more.  But I'm not an ambulance chaser with money to waste.