The Education Forum

The dumbest Fox News interviewer ever asks Jim D. questions

7 hours ago, Richard Booth said:

Qualities of John DeAngelo:

• Slicked back hair, always with the Brylcreem
  • Wears a black t-shirt and a leather jacket, always
  • Refers to Z313 as "the money shot" and is fond of saying that 'JFK got greased'
  • Often chews gum obnoxiously or shakes peanuts in his hand
  • Gets personally insulted when you mention possible mafia involvement
  • Calls pasta sauce 'gravy'

I would like to see Jim give a presentation in-character as John DeAngelo

Uses "f" and "s" words constantly, has visible tattoos on neck.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Uses "f" and "s" words constantly, has visible tattoos on neck.

🤣

Johnny DeAngelo

1 minute ago, Richard Booth said:

🤣

Johnny DeAngelo

The English schoolmarm in me wants to lecture people that the English language is a beautiful rapier when skillfully used, with infinite nuance and hues, having borrowed words from seemingly every other language on the planet.

But then I am the sort of old fogie who think tattoos on the face are a bad idea. 

Just now, Benjamin Cole said:

The English schoolmarm in me wants to lecture people that the English language is a beautiful rapier when skillfully used, with infinite nuance and hues, having borrowed words from seemingly every other language on the planet.

But then I am the sort of old fogie who think tattoos on the face are a bad idea. 

Jim uses language and vocab rather skillfully so of course his alter ego would just drops F and S bombs

Personally I always kind of wince when I see or hear people using foul language. Not sure why, it just rubs me the wrong way. It's too aggressive and brutish for my tastes.

Just now, Richard Booth said:

Jim uses language and vocab rather skillfully so of course his alter ego would just drops F and S bombs

Personally I always kind of wince when I see or hear people using foul language. Not sure why, it just rubs me the wrong way. It's too aggressive and brutish for my tastes.

DESTINY F*CKED: HOW THE DEEP STATE GREASED KENNEDY by JOHNNY DeANGELO

12 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

No no, you're right. Face tattoos or horrifying. Tattoos in general. But maybe I'm old now too...

1 hour ago, Richard Booth said:

No no, you're right. Face tattoos or horrifying. Tattoos in general. But maybe I'm old now too...

Verily, me too.

I am not offended by foul language, just weary, while the person using foul language is undercutting their own arguments, and lowering their perceived IQ by a few dozen points. 

But so it goes. 

@Matt: I didn't know who he was. "well known as an idiot" - oof!

13 minutes ago, Richard Booth said:

His wikipedia entry reveals he's more horrifying than I expected

39 minutes ago, Richard Booth said:

Saturday Night Live did a number of skits in which they made fun of Kilmeade. He was played by Bowen Yang. 

Edited by Pat Speer

1 minute ago, Pat Speer said:

Saturday Night Live did a number of skits on Kilmeade and Doocy. They were played by Bowen Yang and Mikey Day. 

good god that was awful

On 12/2/2023 at 10:24 PM, Richard Booth said:

This has to be the dumbest interviewer I have ever seen.

Watching this made me feel smart. And let me tell you, the bar is pretty low on that:

He starts out calling Jim the wrong first name and butchering his last name (Which I might add is put together in such a way as to be easy to guess how to say)

Then he asks Jim "so do you still believe Oswald was involved?"

Jim handled it with class. 

Hilarious. 

I'm not sure why you're being so hard on the interviewer, Brian Kilmeade. Brian was not hostile at all toward Jim, and Brian's intro was fair and even-handed. Moreover, Brian's question about echoes and a grassy knoll shot indicated that Brian does not buy the theory that the sound of gunfire from the knoll was just a result of echoes. 

Yes, Brian mangled Jim's name, but he quickly corrected "John" to "Jim" for the rest of the interview. 

I notice that no one is nit-picking the fact that Jim said the WC posited four bullets (starting at 2:00 in the interview), but you jump all over Brian Kilmeade for initially mangling Jim's name and for asking Jim if he believed that Oswald was involved in the shooting. Why was this a "dumb" question? Why did asking this perfectly valid, and helpful, question make Brian "dumb"? 

FYI, Brian Kilmeade is not a lock-step WC apologist by any stretch. This should be obvious just from his interview with Jim.