The Education Forum

Senator says no way it wasn’t a conspiracy.

Cory Santos

5 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Egads. 

Is everything force-fed through the blue-red pissing wars?

You are perhaps unaware that Trump is running openly to be dictatorial.  Insurrection act Day One — using the military against protests.

A sitting Senator recommends two intelligently written books popular with the JFKA research community (two books I somewhat disagree with) and the response is, "Well, hmmpf, he is a Republican."

No, my response is that he’s MAGA and seeks to make everyone at CIA et al sign personal loyalty oaths to Dear Leader Trump.  

MAGA wants to make the JFKA advantageous to their agenda.

Yes, a large part of the right-wing, which used to be instinctively authoritarian, has now become skeptical of government. 

Irrelevant.  Trump promises “dictatorship on Day One”.

Remarkably, a large part of the left-wing, which used to be skeptical of government, has become authoritarian and censorious. 

There have always been authoritarians among the left.  That’s a matter of character and personality.  The policies espoused on the left are usually anti-authoritarian.

Well? Sing along with Claudine Gay: "It depends on context." 

“We will root out the vermin who live among us.” Donald Trump

Edited by Cliff Varnell

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

You are perhaps unaware that Trump is running openly to be dictatorial.  Insurrection act Day One — using the military against protests.

No, my response is that he’s MAGA and seeks to make everyone at CIA et al sign personal loyalty oaths to Dear Leader Trump.  

MAGA wants to make the JFKA advantageous to their agenda.

Irrelevant.  Trump promises “dictatorship on Day One”.

There have always been authoritarians among the left.  That’s a matter of character and personality.  The policies espoused on the left are usually anti-authoritarian.

“We will root out the vermin who live among us.” Donald Trump

There was a time people wore head-gear and masks and advocated genocide of a minority group. The KKK. 

Now there is another group that wears masks and headdress, and advocates genocide of a minority group.  

Are you wearing a keffiyeh to show solidarity? 

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

There was a time people wore head-gear and masks and advocated genocide of a minority group. The KKK. 

Now there is another group that wears masks and headdress, and advocates genocide of a minority group.  

Are you wearing a keffiyeh to show solidarity? 

Excuse me?  WTF are you talking about?

I support the people of Israel and the people of Palestine.  I hate the people who govern them.

12 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Excuse me?  WTF are you talking about?

I support the people of Israel and the people of Palestine.  I hate the people who govern them.

The left wing of the D-Party is aligning itself with keffiyeh crowd, and they want the destruction of Israel. And its citizens. 

Sheesh, you have lefties referring to Hamas as the "the resistance."

Hamas is fighting the occupation, fighting the colonialists and is justified in its Oct. 7 atrocities--that is what the left-wing is saying.  

Is that your view? 

You see the Congressional hearings on the three Ivy league presidents?

Calling for the genocide of Jews on campus is okay, "depending on context." 

These are the same people who will have you run off campus if you appeared in blackface at a frat party. Or believe there are two sexes (now called genders). 

RFK2 still supports Israel. 

The left wing of the D-Party is aligning itself with keffiyeh crowd, and they want the destruction of Israel. And its citizens. 

So all the Jews protesting IDF atrocities want the extinction of Israel?

Sheesh, you have lefties referring to Hamas as the "the resistance."

You have people of all political stripe saying stupid things.  How lazy to paint everyone with the same brush!

Hamas is fighting the occupation, fighting the colonialists and is justified in its Oct. 7 atrocities--that is what the left-wing is saying.  

No, you’re making things up.  How Trump of you to take a tiny minority view and attribute it to all.

Is that your view? 

I expressed my view.

You see the Congressional hearings on the three Ivy league presidents?

Calling for the genocide of Jews on campus is okay, "depending on context." 

You confuse criticism of Netanyahu with a call for genocide.

These are the same people who will have you run off campus if you appeared in blackface at a frat party.

How about a buck tooth Charlie Chan routine at your local university?

Or believe there are two sexes (now called genders). 

I believe in personal freedom.  I guess you don’t.

12 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

So all the Jews protesting IDF atrocities want the extinction of Israel?

You have people of all political stripe saying stupid things.  How lazy to paint everyone with the same brush!

No, you’re making things up.  How Trump of you to take a tiny minority view and attribute it to all.

I expressed my view.

You confuse criticism of Netanyahu with a call for genocide.

How about a buck tooth Charlie Chan routine at your local university?

I believe in personal freedom.  I guess you don’t.

CAMBRIDGE, MA — A Harvard University student later identified as Luke Dillon left a lecture on microaggressions a little early so he could make it to the "Kill the Jews" rally on time.

The University happily hosted the rally for mass murder and rape after being assured that no one would be misgendered. "Hate speech has no place here at Harvard," assured President Claudine Gay. "We affirm everyone's right, regardless of gender, to feel safe to express their deep hatred and longing to kill Jewish people. That's why Harvard is more than a school - it's a family."

---30---

More Babylon Bee than Trump.

Actually, I am RFK2 supporter. 

I see you refuse to condemn Hamas. Express your personal freedom! 

CAMBRIDGE, MA — A Harvard University student later identified as Luke Dillon left a lecture on microaggressions a little early so he could make it to the "Kill the Jews" rally on time.

There you go, find some extreme position and claim that goes for tens of millions.

The University happily hosted the rally for mass murder and rape after being assured that no one would be misgendered.

Citation please.  I find your characterizations unreliable.

"Hate speech has no place here at Harvard," assured President Claudine Gay. "We affirm everyone's right, regardless of gender, to feel safe to express their deep hatred and longing to kill Jewish people. That's why Harvard is more than a school - it's a family."

---30---

More Babylon Bee than Trump.

Actually, I am RFK2 supporter. 

After WW2 they called people who refused to oppose Hitler “Good Germans.”

I see you refuse to condemn Hamas. Express your personal freedom! 

What part of “I hate the people who govern them” eludes you?

Edited by Cliff Varnell

19 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

19 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

The University happily hosted the rally for mass murder and rape after being assured that no one would be misgendered. "Hate speech has no place here at Harvard," assured President Claudine Gay. "We affirm everyone's right, regardless of gender, to feel safe to express their deep hatred and longing to kill Jewish people. That's why Harvard is more than a school - it's a family."

The fact that that was a satire piece escapes you?

https://vermontdailychronicle.com/satire-harvard-student-leaves-lecture-on-microaggressions-to-attend-kill-the-jews-rally/

1 hour ago, Cliff Varnell said:

There you go, find some extreme position and claim that goes for tens of millions.

Citation please.  I find your characterizations unreliable.

After WW2 they called people who refused to oppose Hitler “Good Germans.”

What part of “I hate the people who govern them” eludes you?

As a Democrat, you will not explicitly and unconditionally condemn Hamas for the atrocities on Oct. 7? 

56 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

I noted the copy was from Babylon Bee, the satirical website. 

"More Babylon Bee than Trump."

As a Democrat, you will not explicitly and unconditionally condemn Hamas for the atrocities on Oct. 7? 

It is impossible for you to process anything that doesn’t conform to your pre-existing notions.  I hate Netanyahu and Hamas, and have said so for the third time now.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

7 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

It is impossible for you to process anything that doesn’t conform to your pre-existing notions.  I hate Netanyahu and Hamas, and have said so for the third time now.

You couldn’t possibly more narrow minded, could you?

I hate Hamas for what they’ve done to the Israeli and Palestinian people — and I hate Netanyahu for the same reason.

It’s YOU who cannot condemn Netanyahu’s atrocities in Gaza.

6 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

You couldn’t possibly more narrow minded, could you?

I hate Hamas for what they’ve done to the Israeli and Palestinian people — and I hate Netanyahu for the same reason.

It’s YOU who cannot condemn Netanyahu’s atrocities in Gaza.

As an independent voter, without the slightest reservation, I explicitly and unconditionally condemn Hamas for the atrocities on Oct. 7.

As an independent voter, without the slightest reservation, I explicitly and unconditionally condemn Hamas for the atrocities on Oct. 7. 

As a Trump apologist you won’t condemn your Dear Leader for his stated intent to rule as a dictator.

You didn’t answer my question:  would it be okay to go to a party at your nearest university there in Thailand dressed like a buck tooth Charlie Chan bowing and mincing around?