The Education Forum

Senator says no way it wasn’t a conspiracy.

Cory Santos

Just now, Cliff Varnell said:

As a Trump apologist you won’t condemn your Dear Leader for his stated intent to rule as a dictator.

You didn’t answer my question:  would it be okay to go to a party at your nearest university there in Thailand dressed like a buck tooth Charlie Chan bowing and mincing around?

I am a RFK2 supporter, or apologist.

I would not attend a party dressed as Charlie Chan, or as any negative stereotype of any racial or ethnic, religious etc. group. 

But without the slightest reservation, I explicitly and unconditionally condemn Hamas for the atrocities on Oct. 7.

Which is something I find a large swath of Democrats cannot do. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

I am a RFK2 supporter, or apologist.

You are a reliable repeater of Trump talking points.

I would not attend a party dressed as Charlie Chan, or as any negative stereotype of any racial or ethnic, religious etc. group. 

But you stand up for whites going to frat parties in black face.  So which is it?

But without the slightest reservation, I explicitly and unconditionally condemn Hamas for the atrocities on Oct. 7.

Which is something I find a large swath of Democrats cannot do. 

That’s because you filter everything thru an anti-Democrat bias.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

4 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

You are a reliable repeater of Trump talking points.

But you stand up for whites going to frat parties in black face.  So which is it?

That’s because you filter everything thru an anti-Democrat bias.

"But without the slightest reservation, I explicitly and unconditionally condemn Hamas for the atrocities on Oct. 7."---BC

The above sentence is an example of my anti-Democrat bias? 

Fine, then I have an anti-Democrat bias. 

A man should be blessed have such biases in abundance. 

First you wrote the following:

2 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

The left wing of the D-Party is aligning itself with keffiyeh crowd, and they want the destruction of Israel. And its citizens. 

Sheesh, you have lefties referring to Hamas as the "the resistance."

Hamas is fighting the occupation, fighting the colonialists and is justified in its Oct. 7 atrocities--that is what the left-wing is saying. 

Shortly thereafter, you wrote the following as if to support what you'd just posted:

2 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

CAMBRIDGE, MA — A Harvard University student later identified as Luke Dillon left a lecture on microaggressions a little early so he could make it to the "Kill the Jews" rally on time.

The University happily hosted the rally for mass murder and rape after being assured that no one would be misgendered. "Hate speech has no place here at Harvard," assured President Claudine Gay. "We affirm everyone's right, regardless of gender, to feel safe to express their deep hatred and longing to kill Jewish people. That's why Harvard is more than a school - it's a family."

What was your purpose for writing the latter, if not to support the former?

You say the latter was satirical. If so, then it was meant to argue against what you'd written earlier... my first quote of you above. (Unless that was supposed to be satirical as well.) Isn't that right?

P.S. Just curious... why do you keep asking Cliff if he condemns Hamas? When he has already done so multiple times?

"But without the slightest reservation, I explicitly and unconditionally condemn Hamas for the atrocities on Oct. 7."---BC

The above sentence is an example of my anti-Democrat bias? 

No.  “Which is something I find a large swath of Democrats cannot do.“  Anti-Democrat bias.

Fine, then I have an anti-Democrat bias. 

A man should be blessed have such biases in abundance. 

You could profit from better English comprehension.

5 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

First you wrote the following:

Shortly thereafter, you wrote the following as if to support what you'd just posted:

What was your purpose for writing the latter, if not to support the former?

You say the latter was satirical. If so, then it was meant to argue against what you'd written earlier... my first quote of you above. (Unless that was supposed to be satirical as well.) Isn't that right?

P.S. Just curious... why do you keep asking Cliff if he condemns Hamas? When he has already done so multiple times?

I posted the segment from Babylon Bee as a satirical take on what goes on Ivy League campuses today. I noted it was from the Babylon Bee. It used humor to make a point.

I have asked Cliff, and if you wish, I will ask you, this:

"Do you, without the slightest reservation, explicitly and unconditionally condemn Hamas for the atrocities on Oct. 7."

I have not the slightest reservation in explicitly and unconditionally condemning Hamas for the atrocities on Oct. 7.

Cliff V. can only say he "hates" Hamas, apparently equally to the government of Israel. 

Sadly, that seems to be where the left-wing of the Democratic Party is today.

There are even "queers for Palestine" marches in San Francisco (some have called these "Poultry for KFC" rallies. 

I may have disagreements with the elected governments of most of the Western nations, including Israel. Maybe even strong disagreements. That is how democracy, and inevitable corruption, work. 

But Hamas? Hamas is just like Western governments? 

Sorry, I am not on board with that. 

This was a perfectly fine thread about people in high office advocating for a conspiracy in the JFK case.

And doing so in public. And praising Douglass and Talbot.

Then the Gallagher Brothers had to start in with their political agenda about the political parties.

I mean geez give us all a break.  

IMO, they should not have been allowed to do this.  

I posted the segment from Babylon Bee as a satirical take on what goes on Ivy League campuses today. I noted it was from the Babylon Bee. It used humor to make a point.

"Do you, without the slightest reservation, explicitly and unconditionally condemn Hamas for the atrocities on Oct. 7."

I have not the slightest reservation in explicitly and unconditionally condemning Hamas for the atrocities on Oct. 7.

Cliff V. can only say he "hates" Hamas, apparently equally to the government of Israel. 

So you support the indiscriminate bombing of civilians in Gaza.  Figures.

Sadly, that seems to be where the left-wing of the Democratic Party is today.

There are even "queers for Palestine" marches in San Francisco (some have called these "Poultry for KFC" rallies. 

I guess it’s too much nuance for you to condemn both Hamas and Netanyahu for the atrocities they commit.

I may have disagreements with the elected governments of most of the Western nations, including Israel. Maybe even strong disagreements. That is how democracy, and inevitable corruption, work. 

But Hamas? Hamas is just like Western governments? 

Sorry, I am not on board with that. 

Netanyahu is a butcher just like Hamas.

By what alchemy of logic do you equate the Israeli regime with all Western governments?

1 minute ago, Cliff Varnell said:

So you support the indiscriminate bombing of civilians in Gaza.  Figures.

I guess it’s too much nuance for you to condemn both Hamas and Netanyahu for the atrocities they commit.

Netanyahu is a butcher just like Hamas.

By what alchemy of logic do you equate the Israeli regime with all Western governments?

"Netanyahu is a butcher just like Hamas."--CV

This is the Democratic Party today. 

As an old Hollywoodian once said, "Include me out." 

I am stepping out of this conversation also. 

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

This was a perfectly fine thread about people in high office advocating for a conspiracy in the JFK case.

And it’s been pointed out that this one person in high office has an agenda unrelated to finding the truth about the JFKA.

How did Tucker Carlson work out?  Hasn’t said a word about the JFKA since Fox fired him, has he?

And doing so in public. And praising Douglass and Talbot.

To lay the groundwork for a wholesale revamping of the government to fit Trump’s fascist designs.

Then the Gallagher Brothers had to start in with their political agenda about the political parties.

To draw attention to the fact Trump has declared his intention to install a dictatorship on Day One, and a couple of his sycophants are using the JFKA to further that agenda.

I mean geez give us all a break.  

IMO, they should not have been allowed to do this.  

Cory hasn’t complained.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

"Netanyahu is a butcher just like Hamas."--CV

This is the Democratic Party today. 

As an old Hollywoodian once said, "Include me out." 

I am stepping out of this conversation also. 

You support blackface and the mass slaughter of Palestinians.  Congratulations.

10 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Okay, I understand the problem now.

In your first post that I quoted, you said that the left wing of the Democratic Party wants to destroy Israel AND its people. That's a very serious charge, and it's not true. I'm a member of the left wing and I know numerous other who are as well, and none of us believes what you said.

The proper word to use is "extremists." And I don't know if you can even single out the extremists who are Democrats. I'm pretty sure that the Republican Party owns most the racists in the United States. And anybody who wants to destroy the people of Israel certainly is racist.

Yes I do.

Okay, I'll check that out.

Nothing wrong with that. Palestinian have long been abused by Israel and ignored by the U.S.