The Education Forum

Senator says no way it wasn’t a conspiracy.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And this guy is a Republican.

And he recommends JFK and the Unspeakable and Talbot's The Devil's Chessboard.

Nice one Cory.

10 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

(It was hard to return this thread to the JFKA Debate page. But here it is, best I could do.)

Good effort SL

Look: if Adam Schiff or MTG, or Trump or Biden, or other high public office holders say they read two high-quality books on the JFKA, and they think there is merit in those books, than that is news for the EF-JFKA. 

These statements are as rare as hen's teeth. 

28 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Good effort SL

Look: if Adam Schiff or MTG, or Trump or Biden, or other high public office holders say they read two high-quality books on the JFKA, and they think there is merit in those books, than that is news for the EF-JFKA. 

These statements are as rare as hen's teeth.

Indeed. I moved the thread only because it had only three on-topic posts but almost five pages of political debate. That is a hard thing for moderators to deal with.

The most remarkable thing about this story is that RoJo finally got something right.

Even a blind squirrel occasionally finds an acorn... 🤥

8 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Indeed. I moved the thread only because it had only three on-topic posts but almost five pages of political debate. That is a hard thing for moderators to deal with.

Yes, there was so much political debate because some left-wingers here just can't seem to resist using any excuse to take shots at Republicans/conservatives, to use any thread as a springboard for voicing their political views. 

Edited by Michael Griffith

To me, what makes this interesting is that he read those two books.

What this indicates is that people in high places don't buy the MSM on the JFK case.

BTW, Al Gore was the same.

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

To me, what makes this interesting is that he read those two books.

What this indicates is that people in high places don't buy the MSM on the JFK case.

BTW, Al Gore was the same.

Jim:To me, what makes this interesting is that he read those two books.

And your source for that, Jim is who? Ron Johnson?.

I give that about as much chance of happening as Trump reading any more that Stephen Miller's.bookmarked passages from Mein kampf.     heh heh

These guys are illiterate! His aides may have read it to exploit political talking points.

Jim:Then the Gallagher Brothers had to start in with their political agenda about the political parties.I mean geez give us all a break. IMO, they should not have been allowed to do this.  

Sandy, I can see why you would remove this thread, but don''t fall into being be historically spoonfed by Jim that this thread was disrupted by the Gallagher Bros. To be clear the reason this thread became contaminated was Ben getting up on his soapbox in support of Israel. ( though at  first i couldn't understand what he was getting at!)

That topic was completely unrelated!

But if you're not going to let this thread be about the credibility of Johnson. What do we have to look forward to? A post like Jim's recent post here on top? Which is only a carbon copy off his earlier post. That's called repetitive and boring! And as I said I even question if Johnson really read it.

Michael:, There was so much political debate because some left-wingers here just can't seem to resist using any excuse to take shots at Republicans/conservatives, to use any thread as a springboard for voicing their political views. 

Michael, go to the original post and  tell me anything i wrote about the nature of 2 major parties polarizing that you dispute or don't understand. I was establishing Johnson's political motive and  establishing his " government is the problem"playbook to try to dismantle the safety net.  Then  I show you a meme of Johnson's past statement that the feeble little man is responsible for "ruining his own Social Security" so we're going to have to cut it.. How much more substantive an argument do you need?.

3 hours ago, Michael Griffith said:

Yes, there was so much political debate because some left-wingers here just can't seem to resist using any excuse to take shots at Republicans/conservatives, to use any thread as a springboard for voicing their political views. 

Yeah, Michael, we loony left-wingers are foolishly intolerant of Koch-funded scoundrels like RoJo-- guys who collaborated with Donald Trump to overturn the results of our 2020 U.S. election.   RoJo helping to destroy our American democracy is no biggie, eh?

Trump, Scott Perry, RoJo, et.al., didn't succeed in burning down our D.C. Reichstag and incarcerating America's annoying loony left-wingers in places similar to Dachau, but, at least, they tried...

"All I did was drop off some False Elector tallies for Pence"

Ron_Johnson__RoJo_the_Clown.jpg?15309887

Edited by W. Niederhut

William:

Please, this site is not about the Insurrection.

Its about the JFK case.

Sandy restored the original thread because that is how Cory meant it to be taken before it was hijacked.

You said Johnson was a clown and you illustrated it. Fine, anything further is simply another hijack.

I should add, I think the Insurrection was an attempt to overthrow the electoral process also.  I take a back seat to nobody on that. In fact, I am working on a long two parter on the. subject  on my substack site.

But I also value this JFK forum as the best of its type there is.  When people are allowed to break rules or inject their own personal and political agendas, that devalues the forum.  If you want to see what happens when you do that go over to Duncan McRae's forum. That is simply one big mud wrestling swamp, one that has little or no forensic value and is simply not worth navigating.

This forum is and I would like to keep it that way..

Edited by James DiEugenio

46 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

William:

Its about the JFK case.

Sandy restored the original thread because that is how Cory meant it to be taken before it was hijacked.

You said Johnson was a clown and you illustrated it. Fine, anything further is simply another hijack.

I should add, I think the Insurrection was an attempt to overthrow the electoral process also.  I take a back seat to nobody on that. In fact, I am working on a long two parter on the. subject  on my substack site.

But I also value this JFK forum as the best of its type there is.  When people are allowed to break rules or inject their own personal and political agendas, that devalues the forum.  If you want to see what happens when you do that go over to Duncan McRae's forum. That is simply one big mud wrestling swamp, one that has little or no forensic value and is simply not worth navigating.

Amen. 

Are we really going to review the (perceived) partisan virtues and supposed ulterior motives of every high level public figure who says they have sound reasons to doubt the official narratives of the JFKA?

Partisan coprophagic juvenalia does not add to the EF-JFKA. 

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

William:

Its about the JFK case.

Jim,

I beg to differ with the anti-contextual spin on the forum criticizing discussions about contemporary public figures who have been willing to discuss the JFKA. 

Context matters.  

Is it "hijacking" to try put this latest Ron Johnson news in the context of the man's Senatorial career?

On the contrary, it's an important line of inquiry.  Why RoJo, of all people?  Why Tucker Carlson?

Why is it that the only politicians and talking heads who have been openly discussing the CIA's putative role in the JFK assassination are people who have either; 1) actively colluded in Trump's Stop-the-Steal scam, (RoJo and Tucker) or, 2) remained suspiciously silent about it (RFK, Jr.?)

Surely, educated, informed people on this forum don't still believe at this late date that Trump's Stop-the-Steal scam-- and his J6 insurrection-- were predicated on a "Deep State"/"Patriot Purge" plot, do they? 

I strongly suspect that RoJo is suddenly attacking the CIA over the JFKA as a way of indirectly pushing the false narrative that Trump's misconduct is some how the fault of the "Deep State."

Edited by W. Niederhut