The Education Forum

New John Newman Interview

Still digesting his comments about Phillips, LHO and Veciana together in bank vault in Dallas. Have to admit I'm a little confused as didn't Newman make a presentation that LHO and Phillips couldn't have met? 

Paul: I skimmed segments that seemed to rehash the excellent work he did on Jane Roman, Mexico City, etc.  Are you saying he actually supported the Veciana meeting?  Can you refer us to the time clip. Because that would, indeed, be quite a surprise.

1 hour ago, Stu Wexler said:

Paul: I skimmed segments that seemed to rehash the excellent work he did on Jane Roman, Mexico City, etc.  Are you saying he actually supported the Veciana meeting?  Can you refer us to the time clip. Because that would, indeed, be quite a surprise.

It's right in the beginning.

2 hours ago, David Boylan said:

Paul,

I think John said it was pretty much BS. Veciana was working for Army Intel at the time.

Thanks David. Watched it again but he did rush through the beginning of it. Newman is an intense interviewee.

I agree with most of his findings, but he hasn't achieved perfection yet!

20 hours ago, Evan Marshall said:

I agree with most of his findings, but he hasn't achieved perfection yet!

When he publishes book number 5 and if that book actually contains specifics about the assassination-i.e. who did it, how and why, he will be dead in the water. It is the easiest thing in the world to poke holes in something specific as the conspiracy people have done with the official version for years. That is why most conspiracy books are vague.

Nice guy and I am sure there are many who appreciate the work he has done. but the theory (as I understand it currently) is nonsense.

I don't and have been interested in this since 11/22/63 when I was a history major at BYU.

On 2/16/2024 at 9:38 AM, W. Tracy Parnell said:

When he publishes book number 5 and if that book actually contains specifics about the assassination-i.e. who did it, how and why, he will be dead in the water. It is the easiest thing in the world to poke holes in something specific as the conspiracy people have done with the official version for years. That is why most conspiracy books are vague.

Nice guy and I am sure there are many who appreciate the work he has done. but the theory (as I understand it currently) is nonsense.

What makes Newman's theory of the assassination nonsense?