The Education Forum

George Galloway calls all 4 60's Assassinations: False Flag

How this guy got elected to Parliament again is amazing, but he did.

This is episode 328 of MOATS and its on You Tube.

At about the 13 minute mark he compares the recent killing of over 100 Russian civilians in a concert hall as a false flag operation.

He then dials back a 'you cannot fool me moment', and compares this to the murders of JFK, Malcolm, KIng and RFK as being the same types of operations.

I don't think I have ever seen this done by a major politician and talk show host.

Edited by James DiEugenio

51 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

At about the 13 minute mark he compares the recent killing of over 100 Russian civilians in a concert hall as a false flag operation.

He then dials back a 'you cannot fool me moment', and compares this to the murders of JFK, Malcolm, KIng and RFK as being the same types of operations.

I don't think I have ever seen this done by a major politician and talk show host.

Galloway has also been trying to wake up Jeremy Corbin to get him to form a coalition that would go after all the voters left behind by the Conservative-Labor duopoly that has emerged in Britain. An important commentator, yes, but I'm not sure he qualifies as a major politician or force just yet.  He is probably ahead of where Junior Kennedy is in the US, as the world waits for Junior's announcement about his running mate.  Or not.

48 minutes ago, Roger Odisio said:

Galloway has also been trying to wake up Jeremy Corbin to get him to form a coalition that would go after all the voters left behind by the Conservative-Labor duopoly that has emerged in Britain. An important commentator, yes, but I'm not sure he qualifies as a major politician or force just yet.  He is probably ahead of where Junior Kennedy is in the US, as the world waits for Junior's announcement about his running mate.  Or not.

I like that idea, and the apt comparison to Junior. As for Isis, whatever letter follows, I think we created it. 

5 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Immediately after the horrible Moscow concert hall massacre, on X-twitter the Islamists were calling it a Russian or US intel false flag. 

This was faster than the Directorio Revolucionario Estudiantil calling LHO the commie killer of JFK, after the JFKA.  Instant soup. 

The convert-massacre suspects are all Tajikistans, if what Moscow says it true. They appear to be Muslim terrorists, who did the deed for $5000 each. 

Galloway has been discredited too many times to remember, and appears to be a horrible bigot. 

The JFKA community has enough problems with credibility. Hooking the wagon to someone like Galloway and Muslim terrorists....

"According to the 2021 census, 6.5% of the population in England and Wales identify as Muslim. In Rochdale, which has just elected George Galloway to be its MP, the proportion of the population identifying as Muslim is far higher – at 30.5%."

So Galloway says the Moscow theater massacre was a false flag. I wonder why. 

This has 150 K views in just one day. I can't help but think the references to the sixties murders really struck a chord.

Whew.

Roger, that sounds like a really good idea to me also.

6 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Galloway has been discredited too many times to remember, and appears to be a horrible bigot. 

The JFKA community has enough problems with credibility. Hooking the wagon to someone like Galloway and Muslim terrorists....

George Galloway is one of the most principled politicians there is. Far left. But a man prepared to talk to and politic with the right. 

Brexit: for an example. George Galloway in the early 70s was an ardent anti EU campaigner. He along with a young Tony Blair, Jeremy Corbyn, Tony Benn, etc. This was a left-wing campaign issue back then. In 2016, when Brexit was seen as far-right, racist, a bigoted campaign, George Galloway was one of a very tiny few from the left still campaigning for Britain to leave the EU, or Brexit. He famously quoted ''I'll hold my nose and work with these people", aka Boris Johnson, Nigel Farage, who are hard right. And that is what he did!

Whatever you say about George Galloway, and I doubt you could come up with much - other than what you find in the bias American media to copy and paste here, he can never be accused of lacking credibility. George Galloway is one the greatest political fighters there is in either UK or USA.

George Galloway at his best, below 

Edited by Robert Reeves

Robert, A few years back, I actually played this clip here in a thread  Jim. Di was in. So he should remember it. I do think it was his finest hour  that I'm aware of.  

Galloway (not my name ,all a's here!) goes in front of the American Congress and exposes the American WMD "pack of lies"before them..It was very satisfying for me.

Starts at 21:36.

So it sounds like you're still pro brexit., Robert?

2 hours ago, Robert Reeves said:

George Galloway is one of the most principled politicians there is. Far left. But a man prepared to talk to and politic with the right. 

Brexit: for an example. George Galloway in the early 70s was an ardent anti EU campaigner. He along with a young Tony Blair, Jeremy Corbyn, Tony Benn, etc. This was a left-wing campaign issue back then. In 2016, when Brexit was seen as far-right, racist, a bigoted campaign, George Galloway was one of a very tiny few from the left still campaigning for Britain to leave the EU, or Brexit. He famously quoted ''I'll hold my nose and work with these people", aka Boris Johnson, Nigel Farage, who are hard right. And that is what he did!

Whatever you say about George Galloway, and I doubt you could come up with much - other than what you find in the bias American media to copy and paste here, he can never be accused of lacking credibility. George Galloway is one the greatest political fighters there is in either UK or USA.

RR-

Well, this is not really the right forum for an extended debate on GG. 

I do not say you are poorly informed, only that we are not on the same page on GG.

I do wonder about left-wing political figures and media commentators, who should uphold Western traditional liberal (small "l") values (freedom speech, women's and sexual minority rights, freedom of religion, even abortion rights, etc.) who have to somehow co-exist with Muslim traditional values, which are often antithetical to Western liberal values. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

9 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

RR-

Well, this is not really the right forum for an extended debate on GG. 

I do not say you are poorly informed, only that we are not on the same page on GG.

I do wonder about left-wing political figures and media commentators, who should uphold Western traditional liberal (small "l") values (freedom speech, women's and sexual minority rights, freedom of religion, even abortion rights, etc.) who have to somehow co-exist with Muslim traditional values, which are often antithetical to Western liberal values. 

You seem to be confused. You are the one debating George Galloway. In fact, you have spewed a litany of 'poorly informed' smears to his character. Not only that, you are bringing up, out of nowhere, a bunch of stereotypes about Muslims. How they're not the same as us. 

The topic of this post is about someone in the media spotlight openly speaking his opinion the assassination(s) of the 60's. Surely that is a good thing?

I have listened to George Galloway since his time on TalkRadio in the UK. He has always informedly mentioned the assassinations of JFK/RFK/MLK. Always spoken of how these assassinations were covered up. The real truths hidden.

I look forwards to many heads spinning when George Galloway brings up in parliament - on the record - how JFK was not assassinated by a lone nut, Lee Harvey Oswald.

5 hours ago, Robert Reeves said:

You seem to be confused. You are the one debating George Galloway. In fact, you have spewed a litany of 'poorly informed' smears to his character. Not only that, you are bringing up, out of nowhere, a bunch of stereotypes about Muslims. How they're not the same as us. 

The topic of this post is about someone in the media spotlight openly speaking his opinion the assassination(s) of the 60's. Surely that is a good thing?

I have listened to George Galloway since his time on TalkRadio in the UK. He has always informedly mentioned the assassinations of JFK/RFK/MLK. Always spoken of how these assassinations were covered up. The real truths hidden.

I look forwards to many heads spinning when George Galloway brings up in parliament - on the record - how JFK was not assassinated by a lone nut, Lee Harvey Oswald.

Thanks for your response. I do not say you are confused, only that we are on different pages. 

I advise anyone to spend a year or two immersed in Mideast media (not Western media), which you can do now with Google translate and other translation devices.  This translation site is really great btw,  https://www.deepl.com/translator

And then study the 57 Muslim nations--how are women, sexual minorities and religious minorities treated? Is there freedom of speech?  Are the 57 nations largely (uniformly?) autocratic, but defend the autocracy behind a theological shield? 

If nothing else, try reading this on Yemen and Houthis, written by an international labor guy: 

https://www.workersliberty.org/story/2024-01-15/houthis-and-yemen

I hope, at least, you will have a more balanced view of who the Houthis "rebels" are. 

IMHO, the left-wing, which poses itself as concerned with the human condition, and has at times done good deeds...has stepped into kaka with its apologies for Islamia. 

In the US, the left-wing easily demonizes and stereotypes "white Christians." Then goes mute on Islam as practiced worldwide today. 

So it goes...

21 hours ago, Robert Reeves said:

I knew nothing about Galloway.  Thanks for your post.  Watched 1/3 of the video tonight, he's very forthright.