The Education Forum

Jesse Watters JFK Series on Fox tonight 8pm EST

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let us know what it says. I will not watch FoxNews. Well, maybe if you paid me I would. No, that wouldn't work either. I'm going to win Mega Millions tonight (a billion dollars).

3 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

That's unfortunate, as Jesse Watters is a giant stain on what passes for "news" on that joke of a network.

He has nice things to say about you. 

Jesse can't spell his own name right. There's only one T in waters. Wait, on second thought, he's even lying about his name.

11 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

That's unfortunate, as Jesse Watters is a giant stain on what passes for "news" on that joke of a network.

How is FOX any worse than the other mass media filth who have told you for 60 years that a Lone Nut Killed JFK? For example, MSNBC.

Fox lies to their viewers every hour of every day. MSNBC does not. So that is a completely specious, nonsensical comparison.

If you want to live in an alternate reality, have people lie to you and tell you what you want to hear, go enjoy all the America-haters over at Fox.

Me? I like my news to be factual.

59 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Fox lies to their viewers every hour of every day. MSNBC does not. So that is a completely specious, nonsensical comparison.

If you want to live in an alternate reality, have people lie to you and tell you what you want to hear, go enjoy all the America-haters over at Fox.

Me? I like my news to be factual.

Where can I go for real factual news then?

9 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

Where can I go for real factual news then?

CNN as a news network is the closest thing I can think of. I know it's considered leftist, a lot of its commentary may be slanted, but it doesn't tell flat-out lies as news to its viewers. At least I haven't heard one. It certainly hasn't had to fork out millions and millions of dollar for lying like FoxNews has.

Now I’ll give you a good, up-to-date example of FoxNews telling blatant lies as news.

I saw a FoxNews article (not on its website, which I do not visit, the article was republished by Microsoft Start--IOW as click bait, and against my better judgment I clicked on it). The article said that Biden, in campaigning for reelection, told an audience in Philadelphia, “Send me to Congress!” Wow, a prime example of dementia, right? All of the FoxNews faithful would certainly eat it up.

The trouble is, there’s a video and a transcript of what Biden actually said: “Send me the Congress that I — can support this right" (referring to reproductive freedom). He stumbled a bit but was reiterating the same thing that he said in his State of the Union Address: “If Americans send me a Congress that supports the right to choose….”

“Send me to Congress!” That’s real “fair and balanced” news reporting, isn’t it?

52 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

CNN as a news network is the closest thing I can think of. I know it's considered leftist, a lot of its commentary may be slanted, but it doesn't tell flat-out lies as news to its viewers. At least I haven't heard one. It certainly hasn't had to fork out millions and millions of dollar for lying like FoxNews has.

Now I’ll give you a good, up-to-date example of FoxNews telling blatant lies as news.

I saw a FoxNews article (not on its website, which I do not visit, the article was republished by Microsoft Start--IOW as click bait, and against my better judgment I clicked on it). The article said that Biden, in campaigning for reelection, told an audience in Philadelphia, “Send me to Congress!” Wow, a prime example of dementia, right? All of the FoxNews faithful would certainly eat it up.

The trouble is, there’s a video and a transcript of what Biden actually said: “Send me the Congress that I — can support this right" (referring to reproductive freedom). He stumbled a bit but was reiterating the same thing that he said in his State of the Union Address: “If Americans send me a Congress that supports the right to choose….”

“Send me to Congress!” That’s real “fair and balanced” news reporting, isn’t it?

Is this the clip Ron?   Was it edited like the Zapruder film?

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6348574710112

56 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

Because here is the transcript of what he said. 

•  I MEAN THIS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART AND I THANK VICE PRESIDENT HARRIS FOR LEADING ON THIS ISSUE AND SO MANY OTHERS. YOU KNOW, IN PENNSYLVANIA, I HAVE A MESSAGE FOR YOU, SEND ME TO CONGRESS SO I CAN SUPPORT THIS RIGHT

7 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

Is this the clip Ron?   Was it edited like the Zapruder film?

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6348574710112

That looks like the clip. And it's not edited as far as I can tell. Now I don't try to listen to clips on the Internet because of a chronic ear condition - the sound quality is too abrasive. I depend on closed captions for everything I watch. And the closed captions on that clip state what he said: "Send me the Congress...." (emphasis added). It's FoxNews' own captions, right? Oh, but how many people are going to read those, eh?