The Education Forum

Jesse Watters JFK Series on Fox tonight 8pm EST

16 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

I depend on closed captions for everything I watch.

I should note that you can see some great stuff with closed captions. For example, the closed captions at CNN refer to Ron DeSantis as Rhonda Santos. (Any relation to Cory?) And Fanni Willis and her lover were said to have gone to a "hate-filled condo." (I eventually found out it was a Hapeville condo.) Closed captions are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

I should note that you can see some great stuff with closed captions. For example, the closed captions at CNN refer to Ron DeSantis as Rhonda Santos. (Any relation to Cory?) And Fanni Willis and her lover were said to have gone to a "hate-filled condo." (I eventually found out it was a Hapeville condo.) Closed captions are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

That hate-filled condo was probably staked out by some of the Trump cult members who have been threatening DA Fani Willis and Judge McAfee in Trump's Fulton County election fraud case.

I read that McAfee deferred his ruling on Willis for a week because he and his family were receiving threats, and required adequate security!

On 3/27/2024 at 2:22 PM, Ron Ecker said:

Lol no relation that I know of.  

Yesterday, they described how the Missile Crisis was managed by JFK and Nikita  and how Kennedy staved off the advice to invade the island. 

I wonder why he is doing this at this time?

31 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Yesterday, they described how the Missile Crisis was managed by JFK and Nikita  and how Kennedy staved off the advice to invade the island. 

I wonder why he is doing this at this time?

Maybe it's his subtle way of getting votes for a Kennedy who is running for president.

Nah. FoxNews doing that would hurt Trump more than Biden.