The Education Forum

Jesse Watters JFK Series on Fox tonight 8pm EST

22 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

That looks like the clip. And it's not edited as far as I can tell. Now I don't try to listen to clips on the Internet because of a chronic ear condition - the sound quality is too abrasive. I depend on closed captions for everything I watch. And the closed captions on that clip state what he said: "Send me the Congress...." (emphasis added). It's FoxNews' own captions, right? Oh, but how many people are going to read those, eh?

The cc is incorrect.  He said it.  But people make mistakes when they speak.  No big deal.  My point is Fox didn’t misrepresent what he said.  I do hope your ear issue gets better.  Please stop hanging out with Tyson lol.  He has a thing for ears.  

IMG_6984.jpeg

Edited by Cory Santos

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. I agree that it's no big deal. As I said, he stumbled a bit but was trying to say the same thing he said in the State of the Union Address. But FoxNews made it a big deal by devoting an article to it, wanting people to believe that Biden is so far gone mentally that he thinks he's running for Congress. Yeah, right.

4 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

Thanks. I agree that it's no big deal. As I said, he stumbled a bit but was trying to say the same thing he said in the State of the Union Address. But FoxNews made it a big deal by devoting an article to it, wanting people to believe that Biden is so far gone mentally that he thinks he's running for Congress. Yeah, right.

I know it’s crazy.  It’s like the whole fake Russia helped Trump news.  Geez.  Those crazy reporters.  

19 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

I do hope your ear issue gets better.  Please stop hanging out with Tyson lol.  He has a thing for ears.  

So did Johnny Paycheck's Mexican friend,

Mark Antony had an ear problem too. He even begged a crowd, "Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!"

11 hours ago, Cory Santos said:
15 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

That's unfortunate, as Jesse Watters is a giant stain on what passes for "news" on that joke of a network.

He has nice things to say about you.

LOL

I liked your joke. But really, Fox News lies all the time. MSNBC is obviously partisan, but they don't lie much.

I'm really surprised you don't know this.

1 hour ago, Sandy Larsen said:

LOL

I liked your joke. But really, Fox News lies all the time. MSNBC is obviously partisan, but they don't lie much.

I'm really surprised you don't know this.

So let me get this straight.  According to Sandy and Ron Ecker, you both feel Fox News lies in its reporting 100 percent of the time?   Yes or no please.  

Let us ignore the flame wars.

I got this message from a pal of mine who is quite reliable. Sounds pretty good to me.

Jesse Waters, who took over Tucker Carlson‘s show, is having a JFK segment at the end of his show each day this week.  It is primarily focusing on JFK‘s battle with the military industrial complex and the CIA. Today it was on the failed Bay of Pigs event, which was a trap to force Kennedy to send the Navy in.  He talked about how Kennedy fired, Alan Dulles and his two top directors, and eventually Dulles ended up on the warren commission and later made comments about JFK thinking he was a God. 

4 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

So let me get this straight.  According to Sandy and Ron Ecker, you both feel Fox News lies in its reporting 100 percent of the time?   Yes or no please.  

Yes, I can't speak for Sandy, but that's how stupid I am. Thanks for the appraisal.

7 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

100% of the time? Of course not.

Maybe 10% to 30%. Compared to maybe 1% to 3% for MSNBC.

100%! For example, if you hear FoxNews report that a bridge has collapsed in Baltimore, or that Sean Diddy Combs is under investigation for sex trafficking, it's all lies!

10 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

I know it’s crazy.  It’s like the whole fake Russia helped Trump news.  Geez.  Those crazy reporters.  

Huh, Cory?  The "whole fake Russia helped Trump news?"

What planet have you been living on, Uranus?  🤥

Senate Intel report confirms Russia aimed to help Trump in 2016 - POLITICO

2 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Huh, Cory?  The "whole fake Russia helped Trump news?"

What planet have you been living on, Uranus?  🤥

See, this right here is the problem for Fox viewers; many of them don't realize they're being lied to, and thus now live in an alternate reality, and they will ultimately not know who to trust anymore. Very sad.

As far as the percentage of lies? It's way up there; like, astronomical. Steve Doocy will occasionally try to tame the stupidity on their morning program, and during the day Neil Cavuto will also tell the truth. Brett Baier, while a right-winger, still maintains some journalistic integrity. But those evening shows? Watters, Hannity, and Ingraham? That's just a firehose of lies. Epic levels of straight-up lying every single night lol

And Rupert Murdoch just received some award named after Ruth Bader Ginsburg. How's that for a slap in the face of the dead?