The Education Forum

Jeff Sachs, an academic with a spine

37 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Well Grandpa I was just a kid when I listened to it 

You obviously didn't learn anything -- otherwise you wouldn't support a Convicted Felon Putin bootlicker.

Mark-ass trick it is!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

You obviously didn't learn anything -- otherwise you wouldn't support a Convicted Felon Putin bootlicker.

Mark-ass trick it is!

You sound like people who wear cricket sweaters at the country club in Caddy Shack. Can you share for the audience what a "Mark-@$$ trick" is in English? You sure are an excitable boy Cliff we hanven't even mentioned T3!?! Lolols 

Here is Trump's UN speech, he's talking about the same thing that JFK was in JFK's Fort Worth Breakfast Speech aka America First led world. 

Edited by Matthew Koch

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Can you share for the audience what a "Mark-@$$ trick" is in English?

It's a Dave Chappelle reference.  You wouldn't get it, white bread.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

5 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

It's said that when one party resorts to insults and another ran away you have won the debate ; ) 

JFK was not a Radical and he Loved America unlike you, Oliver Stone and Putin.. 

Oliver at the End Explains why he won't vote for Biden and it has nothing to do with his Un American Policies 

21 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

We're not having a debate.  You support a treasonous Convicted Felon who performed fellatio on Vladimir in Helsinki.

It's a Debate Forum Cliff [Emphasis Added] lol

This is like Perry Mason trial where you just exposed yourself!

ANYWAYS..Back to Jeffery Sachs (The topic of the thread) 

12 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

It's a Debate Forum Cliff

Convicted Felon Donald J. Trump is a traitor, MAGA cultist.  Traitors aren't worthy of debate.

8 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

It's a Debate Forum Cliff [Emphasis Added] lol

This is like Perry Mason trial where you just exposed yourself!

ANYWAYS..Back to Jeffery Sachs (The topic of the thread) 

Trump above saying he is going to release 9-11 files, JFK files and Jeffrey Epstein files?

Typical Trump pure BS hogwash!

The man's credibility is 100 points "below" zero

"I'm going to release my tax returns." Nothing for 6 years until the courts ordered him to do so. Mexico is going to pay for the wall. I never said "lock her up." I never slept with Stormy Daniels. I never met nor touched E. Jean Carroll. Lies X 10,000!

He just says "anything" no matter how desperately disingenuous , crazy and ridiculous sounding to further his obsessive need to be the center of attention, richer and most important of all... "not" a loser.

Sorry, just can't see the above desperate Trump image damage repairing propaganda videos without calling them out for what they are.

33 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Convicted Felon Donald J. Trump is a traitor, MAGA cultist.  Traitors aren't worthy of debate.

Some men never compromise.. that Cope💯

That is what is happening here Cliff it's a form of Cognitive Dissidence

"Traitor" That's what the people who killed JFK said about him and his back Channel with Russia and what you are using to call the only President since Kennedy to be attacked by the Alphabet agencies like CIA 

If JFK was alive today he would be called the same as Trump "Christian White Nationalist" 

So there you have it LMAO you and Jim and your Democratic Party has more in common with David Ferrie and J Edgar Hoover than JFK and You hate us because you ain't us: "America first Conservatives" 

17 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Trump above saying he is going to release 9-11 files, JFK files and Jeffrey Epstein files?

Typical Trump pure BS hogwash!

The man's credibility is 100 points "below" zero

"I'm going to release my tax returns." Nothing for 6 years until the courts ordered him to do so. Mexico is going to pay for the wall. I never said "lock her up." I never slept with Stormy Daniels. I never met nor touched E. Jean Carroll. Lies X 10,000!

He just says "anything" no matter how desperately disingenuous , crazy and ridiculous sounding to further his obsessive need to be the center of attention, richer and most important of all... "not" a loser.

Sorry, just can't see the above desperate Trump image damage repairing propaganda videos without calling them out for what they are.

Bingo, Joe.

Based on his record, there's no reason to believe anything Donald Trump says.

It's truly astonishing that guys like Mateo Cocinero still haven't figured that one out.

Meanwhile, I noticed that Mateo's latest shtick is that he's a political centrist, and progressive Democrats are "radical leftists"-- one of Trump's favorite false tropes.

What's funny about this is that I took the Political Compass Quiz a few years ago, and I scored close to dead center.

The Political Compass

My hunch is that Mateo Cocinero is standing over by the first base line in far right field.

From Mateo's MAGA perspective, those of us playing in center field look like "radical leftists."  🙄

Traitor.

26 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

You think Dave Chappelle sounds like a golf club type.

49 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Some men never compromise.. that Cope💯

"Traitor" That's what the people who killed JFK said about him and his back Channel with Russia and what you are using to call the only President since Kennedy to be attacked by the Alphabet agencies like CIA 

If JFK was alive today he would be called the same as Trump "Christian White Nationalist" 

So there you have it LMAO you and Jim and your Democratic Party has more in common with David Ferrie and J Edgar Hoover than JFK and You hate us because you ain't us: "America first Conservatives" 

Patrick Bet-David. Right wing shill.

I remember the "first thing" Bet-David said to Clint Hill to start off his interview of Hill regards Hill's book "Mrs. Kennedy And Me!"

After reading your book ... "It sounds to me like you were in love with Jackie Kennedy."

A view I agree with. One of only a few however.

I've watched so many of Bet-David's interviews. I used to believe he was a politically objective interviewer.

Yet, more and more he is expressing and interjecting his own point of views during his pod casts that clearly reveal his own leanings and imo they are clearly pro-Trump and all that embodies.

6 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Patrick Bet-David. Right wing shill.

I remember the "first thing" Bet-David said to Clint Hill to start off his interview of Hill regards Hill's book "Mrs. Kennedy And Me!"

After reading your book ... "It sounds to me like you were in love with Jackie Kennedy."

A view I agree with. One of only a few however.

I've watched so many of Bet-David's interviews. I used to believe he was a politically objective interviewer.

Yet, more and more he is expressing and interjecting his own point of views during his pod casts that clearly reveal his own leanings and imo they are clearly pro-Trump and all that embodies.

People who are successful like Trump 

Redistribution means Communist and JFK was NOT Communist. 

Unsuccessful people want equality..

Posted (edited)

More from  Jeff Sachs, this time with Tucker Carlson.

He has the Neocons nailed. And Joe, I can tell you from experience that Patrick Bet is a Trumpster, who somehow equates him with JFK.

Edited by James DiEugenio