The Education Forum

Are the JFKA and the RFK1A Linked?

Interestingly enough, this question is not often addressed, even in the EF-JFKA. 

Certainly, to a layman, it would seem on the surface the two assassination are linked. If James Douglass' Deep State perped the JFKA, then they had to follow through with the RFK1.

Why?

1. To keep control over foreign-military policy.

2. To prevent a true and intrepid investigation into the JFKA. 

David Talbot, who has pointed to Allen Dulles as the man behind the JFKA, says this about the RFK1A:

"The prime suspect for organizing the assassination of Senator Kennedy is Robert Maheu, a private investigator whom the CIA employed to recruit Mafia leaders to kill Cuban leader Fidel Castro. Maheu also was involved in other plots, including lethal ones, ordered by the CIA, which is legally banned from operating on U.S. domestic soil."

Lisa Pease adds:

As Lisa Pease, author of A Lie Too Big to Fail, a 2018 book on the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy, wrote, Robert Maheu “seems the obvious choice” for the organizer of the RFK plot, ticking off all the points for the “required comprehensive planning” that was necessary to pull off the assassination and to pin it on the hapless Sirhan.

“Maheu had friends in the deepest, darkest corner of the CIA, the Office of Security, the component that ran the mind control programs and bugged CIA employees to prevent them from leaking to others,” Pease observed. “He was extremely well-connected at the highest realms of power in the country, had access to nearly unlimited funds, and had provable experience in running assassination plots for the CIA. He had mob contacts through (Johnny) Roselli… Maheu also had friends in the LAPD and (Los Angeles County) Sheriff’s office. He had run CIA operations in conjunction with the LAPD in the past.”

---30---

However, others point to Sirhan Sirhan's demented hatred of Israel, possibly suggesting he was used by Islamists to murder RFK1. That lead has not been much followed, although Sirhan's notebook suggests he was an RFK1-Israel hater.  We have seen "spooky" hypnotic-like behavior by other terrorists, such as those who perped the 9.11 horror, or who wear suicide vets.  Who goes on a sure suicide mission---if not hypnotized in some way? 

The RFK1A is interesting topic, and probably needs some fleshing out.

My hunch is the RFK1A is indeed part of parcel, with the JFKA. That is, the Deep State and not Islamists perped the RFK1A.

But like the JFKA, perhaps there were a few cooks in the kitchen. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Interestingly enough, this question is not often addressed, even in the EF-JFKA. 

Certainly, to a layman, it would seem on the surface the two assassination are linked. If James Douglass' Deep State perped the JFKA, then they had to follow through with the RFK1.

Why?

1. To keep control over foreign-military policy.

2. To prevent a true and intrepid investigation into the JFKA. 

David Talbot, who has pointed to Allen Dulles as the man behind the JFKA, says this about the RFK1A:

"The prime suspect for organizing the assassination of Senator Kennedy is Robert Maheu, a private investigator whom the CIA employed to recruit Mafia leaders to kill Cuban leader Fidel Castro. Maheu also was involved in other plots, including lethal ones, ordered by the CIA, which is legally banned from operating on U.S. domestic soil."

Lisa Pease adds:

As Lisa Pease, author of A Lie Too Big to Fail, a 2018 book on the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy, wrote, Robert Maheu “seems the obvious choice” for the organizer of the RFK plot, ticking off all the points for the “required comprehensive planning” that was necessary to pull off the assassination and to pin it on the hapless Sirhan.

“Maheu had friends in the deepest, darkest corner of the CIA, the Office of Security, the component that ran the mind control programs and bugged CIA employees to prevent them from leaking to others,” Pease observed. “He was extremely well-connected at the highest realms of power in the country, had access to nearly unlimited funds, and had provable experience in running assassination plots for the CIA. He had mob contacts through (Johnny) Roselli… Maheu also had friends in the LAPD and (Los Angeles County) Sheriff’s office. He had run CIA operations in conjunction with the LAPD in the past.”

---30---

However, others point to Sirhan Sirhan's demented hatred of Israel, possibly suggesting he was used by Islamists to murder RFK1. That lead has not been much followed, although Sirhan's notebook suggests he was an RFK1-Israel hater.  We have seen "spooky" hypnotic-like behavior by other terrorists, such as those who perped the 9.11 horror, or who wear suicide vets.  Who goes on a sure suicide mission---if not hypnotized in some way? 

The RFK1A is interesting topic, and probably needs some fleshing out.

My hunch is the RFK1A is indeed part of parcel, with the JFKA. That is, the Deep State and not Islamists perped the RFK1A.

The book Rise and Kill First by Ronan Bergman is about the history of Israeli “targeted assassinations” going back to even before the founding of the modern state of Israel. I am surprised that no JFK assassination researchers have seemed to have read it.

The Israelis had a Palestinian captive who they tried to program as a Manchurian Candidate with the intent of releasing him and having him kill a PLO leader. When they thought he was ready, the Israelis released him, he waved goodbye to them and that was the last they saw of him. So they claimed. When I read this, I immediately thought of the RFK assassination.

Did RFK ever do anything to investigate the JFK assassination or offer any encouragement to those who questioned the Warren Commission and were investigating it? His pal Walter Sheridan certainly didn’t help. The threat of a Deep State in the background with no hesitation to kill certainly never discouraged the Kennedy family from running for office.

When asked if he supported Israel, RFK Jr. was silent for an uncomfortably long time before answering in the affirmative.

14 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Like Mahmoud Hamshari & Ari Onassis.

Posted (edited)

When Bobby showed up for his interview on the set for JFK Revisited, we went through the list of questions I had drawn up for him.

At the end, I tapped Oliver on the shoulder, and I gave him an unlisted question that I just thought up:

"Ask him if he thinks the assassination of his father is related to the assassination of his uncle."

That elicited the most compelling reply of any of the 54 hours of interviews we did.

Towards the end, he said there are definitely leads in both cases that would seem to connect, and my father's murder was, in reality, never really investigated at all. So yes, i think there are connections that have not been explored. 

The most obvious giveaways for CIA involvement in the RFK case are  1.) Thane Cesar, the actual killer, once worked for Hughes corporation, and as Peter Scott once said, its difficult to find where the CIA ends and Hughes begins, 2.) its pretty clear that Bryan was the programmer of Sirhan. And he has all the earmarks of an agent all around him.

Edited by James DiEugenio

37 minutes ago, Kevin Balch said:

The book Rise and Kill First by Ronan Bergman is about the history of Israeli “targeted assassinations” going back to even before the founding of the modern state of Israel. I am surprised that no JFK assassination researchers have seemed to have read it.

The Israelis had a Palestinian captive who they tried to program as a Manchurian Candidate with the intent of releasing him and having him kill a PLO leader. When they thought he was ready, the Israelis released him, he waved goodbye to them and that was the last they saw of him. So they claimed. When I read this, I immediately thought of the RFK assassination.

Did RFK ever do anything to investigate the JFK assassination or offer any encouragement to those who questioned the Warren Commission and were investigating it? His pal Walter Sheridan certainly didn’t help. The threat of a Deep State in the background with no hesitation to kill certainly never discouraged the Kennedy family from running for office.

When asked if he supported Israel, RFK Jr. was silent for an uncomfortably long time before answering in the affirmative.

KB--

Thanks for your collegial comments. 

Certainly, the JFKA and RFK1A research community have not in mass pursued leads that either Islamists or Israelis are connected to either assassination. 

I have to say, I doubt an Israeli connection to either assassination. 

Both JFK and RFK1 were what are now called "Zionists." 

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/speech-senator-john-f-kennedy-zionists-america-convention-statler-hilton-hotel-new-york-ny

JFK spoke to the  Zionists of America Convention, Statler Hilton Hotel, NYC. Aug. 26 1960, and was highly supportive of the Jewish state.

"I first saw Palestine in 1939. There the neglect and ruin left by centuries of Ottoman misrule were slowly being transformed by miracles of labor and sacrifice. But Palestine was still a land of promise in 1939, rather than a land of fulfillment. I returned in 1951 to see the grandeur of Israel. In 3 years this new state had opened its doors to 600,000 immigrants and refugees. Even while fighting for its own survival, Israel had given new hope to the persecuted and new dignity to the pattern of Jewish life. I left with the conviction that the United Nations may have conferred on Israel the credentials of nationhood; but its own idealism and courage, its own sacrifice and generosity, had earned the credentials of immortality."

---30---

The rest of the speech is even more glowing. The Israelis would then murder JFK? Seems very unlikely.  

Going on to the RFK1A. 

As pointed out by Lori Spencer and Matt Koch (see in banished thread on this same topic) Sirhan Sirhan, although a Palestinian Christian and not a Muslim, evidently harbored deep hatreds towards RFK1 and Israel. And RFK1 was, like his brother, an ardent supporter of Israel. 

Again, why would Israel assassinate a potential future US president who was a deep ally of Israel? 

Based on evidence provided by Thomas Noguchi (again see banished thread) RFK1 was shot at close range from behind, while Sirhan was in front of RFK by two yards. There is no dispute that Sirhan fired, and likely intended to kill RFK1, whatever Sirhan's motives and inspiration. Sirhan would letter admit to hating Israel and RFK. But that does explain the second gunsel. 

On the topic of mind-control, that has always been sketchy. There have been some threads in the EF-JFKA in the past with some proponents of the effectiveness mind-control...but as a long-term tool, the evidence is rather dubious. That is, the Manchurian Candidate is likely not doable. 

I do wonder what happens when people chant to gods and happily commit suicide, as seen in 9/11 or suicide-vest bombers and so on.  That seems like a type of mind-control, but I will freely state I do not understand it. 

4 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

When Bobby showed up for his interview on the set for JFK Revisited, we went through the list of questions I had drawn up for him.

At the end, I tapped Oliver on the shoulder, and I gave him an unlisted question that I just thought up:

"Ask him if he thinks the assassination of his father is related to the assassination of his uncle."

That elicited the most compelling reply of any of the 54 hours of interviews we did.

Towards the end, he said there are definitely leads in both cases that would seem to connect, and my father's murder was, in reality, never really investigated at all. So yes, i think there are connections that have not been explored. 

The most obvious giveaways for CAI involvement in the RFK case are  1.) Thane Cesar, the actual killer, once worked for Hughes corporation, and as Peter Scott once said, its difficult to find where the CIA ends and Hughes begins, 2.) its pretty clear that Bryan was the programmer of Sirhan. And he has all the earmarks of an agent all around him.

JD--

Always great to see you weigh in. 

For readers, could you flesh out this:  "2.) its pretty clear that Bryan was the programmer of Sirhan."

Explain who is Bryan, and why you think mind control could be effective, at least in the RFK1 circumstance. 

As stated above, I have reservations about the "mind control" side of the RFK1 explanation, but I am still open to the idea.

We have seen groups of people happily chanting to a god while flying airplanes into towers (9/11) or wearing suicide-bomb vests. Were they "programmed" somehow? Frankly, I don't know. 

Yes, RFK2 appears very knowledgeable about the JFK and RFK1 assassinations. 

2 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

The most obvious giveaways for CAI involvement in the RFK case are  1.) Thane Cesar, the actual killer, once worked for Hughes corporation, and as Peter Scott once said, its difficult to find where the CIA ends and Hughes begins, 2.) its pretty clear that Bryan was the programmer of Sirhan. And he has all the earmarks of an agent all around him.

I'm reminded of the Cuban pilot allegedly telling Wayne January at Redbird Airport on November 22, 1963 that "no Kennedy" would ever occupy the White House.

As for Dr. William Joseph Bryan-- the MK-Ultra hypnotist-- two Beverly Hills call girls alleged that he had bragged about hypnotizing Sirhan.

William Joseph Bryan: Sirhan’s Handler and Set-Up Maestro Extraordinaire | Winter Watch

3 hours ago, Kevin Balch said:

KB--

Add on comment. 

Another questionable aspect about the RFK1A is the lengths to which the CIA and LAPD went to suppress and even alter evidence. 

There is little doubt that Sirhan Sirhan fired at RFK1, and intended murder.  But if Sirhan was merely and only an an Islamist cat's paw, or a loner, why the extensive cover-up that included witness intimidation? Ditto on elements of Israel being involved (siding aside that RFK1 was an Israel supporter). 

IMHO, the cover-ups lend weight to the perspective that the RFK1A and the JFKA were part of a parcel.

A parcel like that could only be bundled up by US actors, IMHO. 

There are so many bulletpoints I would like to add to this thread that I have a popsicle headache. But here are a few things, all w the caveat IMHO:

1. No doubt the cases are connected. Why go to the trouble of assassinating a president if youre only going to let the younger brother step in 5 years later. A younger brother with the power to investigate the original assassination by the way. It seems any character in the JFK story who hated JFK (most famously LBJ and Hoover) hated RFK more. Nixon said as much about LBJs feelings on the brothers. 
2. the Walter Sheridan/Garrison matter always bothered me since I learned of it, maybe from even before reading “Brothers” by Talbot? I dont remember exactly, but Garrison had an endless supply of infiltrators to his investigation without worrying about Sheridan. I love RFK and I understand he wanted his own crack at the case when he became president, but it is disappointing in that aspect. 
3. Theoretically if you can program Sirhan and pull it off (the distraction of pulling out a gun and firing), this is plausible deniability baked into the act. It is an alibi unto itself, it strains credulity. Ever try to explain the story of Sirhan to someone who is unfamiliar? They look at you like you are nuts. It is a perfect plan bc nobody will believe its possible. 
4. Thane Cesar moving to Phillipines is convenient isnt it? Sure his daughter lived there or whatever his story was, but Phillipines has no extradition policy to the US. I dont buy it, as Costner says in JFK. 

5. Anyone doubting if there was an ulterior motive/blatant intimidation of withesses/destruction of evidence in RFK investigation, please have a listen to LAPD officer Hernandez questioning of Sandra Serrano on youtube. This guy Hernandez couldnt have been more obvious, its tough to listen to. What a POS. 
6. Israel had nothing to do with either assassination. This is another waste of time scenario, aka it is misdirection. Please with that nonsense. 

Posted (edited)

Bryan called in the night of the RFK murder to the Ray Briehm talk show in LA.

Briehm was a conservative, but he was not in any way a Rush Limbaugh clown.

Bryan said that night that the murder of Bobby Kennedy had all the earmarks of being the work of a Manchurian Candidate.

That is a truly remarkable statement for that early in the case.  Because no one could have possibly even suggested such a thing, unless it was the programmer.

But Bryan seemed to know what happened, and he likely knew about the key to the crime, the Dead Giveaway, which was the Girl in the Polka Dot dress. 

Then, Bill Turner sent a female undercover agent into his office under the guise of doing an article for a psychology magazine.  She started asking him questions about being able to program a person to do something he would never do in a waking state.  She said she had read that you can.  This sent Bryan into a rage, he started shouting and walking around the room denying it could be done.  But she stood her ground.  Finally, he walked out and slammed the door of his own office.

If you take a look at Cesar, he is the person who is in the best position to deliver the shots to RFK.  Sirhan was always out of position.  The shots to RFK came in from the rear, at upward angles, and at close range. The fatal shot to the skull was 1-3 inches away since it showed signs of tattoing on the head.  Noguchi was very careful to do experiments which would show where this effect would show up at. Cesar was so close he ended up with powder burns in his eyes. He then BS'd about not having a gun that would be a close match to what Sirhan did.  And the LAPD covered up his true feelings about the Kennedys. Finally, he was also deceptive about when he went to work for that private security company.

As RFK fell, he reportedly grabbed for Cesar's necktie.

This was a very sophisticated intel operation by a group that had studied operations like this for years.  It deceived tens of millions for a long time. Its why Helms got rid of thousands of pages on MK Ultra.

Edited by James DiEugenio

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Bryan said that night that the murder of Bobby Kennedy had all the earmarks of being the work of a Manchurian Candidate.

That is a truly remarkable statement for that early in the case.  Because no one could have possibly even suggested such a thing, unless it was the programmer.

But Bryan seemed to know what happened, and he likely knew about the key to the crime, the Dead Giveaway, which was the Girl in the Polka Dot dress. 

Then, Bill Turner sent a female undercover agent into his office under the guise of doing an article for a psychology magazine.  She started asking him questions about being able to program a person to do something he would never do in a waking state.  She said she had read that you can.  This sent Bryan into a rage, he started shouting and walking around the room denying it could be done.  But she stood her ground.  Finally, he walked out and slammed the door of his own office.

If you take a look at Cesar, he is the person who is in the best position to deliver the shots to RFK.  Sirhan was always out of position.  The shots to RFK came in from the rear, at upward angles, and at close range. The fatal shot to the skull was 1-3 inches away since it showed signs of tattoing on the head.  Noguchi was very careful to do experiments which would show where this effect would show up at. Cesar was so close he ended up with powder burns in his eyes. He then BS'd about not having a gun that would be a close match to what Sirhan did.  And the LAPD covered up his true feelings about the Kennedys. Finally, he was also deceptive about when he went to work for that private security company.

This was a very sophisticated intel operation by a group that had studied operations like this for years.  It deceived tens of millions for a long time. Its why Helms got rid of thousands of pages on MK Ultra.

Dr. George Estabrooks -- a consultant to the U.S. War Department in the 1940s-- clearly believed that a person could be hypnotically programmed to commit a murder.

Estabrooks even demonstrated this with a patient-- using an unloaded gun-- as described in his mysteriously out-of-print Hypnosis textbook.  (I read his book on SCRIB-D and started a thread here on the subject.)

Dr. Martin Orne, who consulted with the CIA during his career, publicly denied that Manchurian Candidate  programming was possible.  But his predecessor, Estabrooks, clearly disagreed.

I met Dr. Orne at the Colorado State Hospital in 1987 but, at the time, I had not studied Sirhan's case, (or Estabrooks case studies) and I missed an opportunity to ask Orne about it.

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

JD-

Thanks for your collegial reply. 

I am still not a fan of the Manchurian Candidate, but there may have been something going on with Sirhan getting boozed up (possibly drugged) at the Ambassador and the polka-dot dress girl. Some on the scene triggering. 

I agree, Thane Cesar appears the only possibility for the second gunman. I guess the plan was, if Cesar was caught, Cesar would explain it was an accident, that he meant to return fire. 

The RFK1A is a rather sketchy-iffy plot, but we have to remember even intel agencies have limited options at times. This may have been the best that CIA cut-outs could come up with in the real world, in a shrinking window of opportunities. 

If the RKK1A and JFKA are linked...egads, one can see why the federal government does a snuff job on the JFK Records....

10 hours ago, Brian Kelly said:

There are so many bulletpoints I would like to add to this thread that I have a popsicle headache. But here are a few things, all w the caveat IMHO:

1. No doubt the cases are connected. Why go to the trouble of assassinating a president if youre only going to let the younger brother step in 5 years later. A younger brother with the power to investigate the original assassination by the way. It seems any character in the JFK story who hated JFK (most famously LBJ and Hoover) hated RFK more. Nixon said as much about LBJs feelings on the brothers. 
2. the Walter Sheridan/Garrison matter always bothered me since I learned of it, maybe from even before reading “Brothers” by Talbot? I dont remember exactly, but Garrison had an endless supply of infiltrators to his investigation without worrying about Sheridan. I love RFK and I understand he wanted his own crack at the case when he became president, but it is disappointing in that aspect. 
3. Theoretically if you can program Sirhan and pull it off (the distraction of pulling out a gun and firing), this is plausible deniability baked into the act. It is an alibi unto itself, it strains credulity. Ever try to explain the story of Sirhan to someone who is unfamiliar? They look at you like you are nuts. It is a perfect plan bc nobody will believe its possible. 
4. Thane Cesar moving to Phillipines is convenient isnt it? Sure his daughter lived there or whatever his story was, but Phillipines has no extradition policy to the US. I dont buy it, as Costner says in JFK. 

5. Anyone doubting if there was an ulterior motive/blatant intimidation of withesses/destruction of evidence in RFK investigation, please have a listen to LAPD officer Hernandez questioning of Sandra Serrano on youtube. This guy Hernandez couldnt have been more obvious, its tough to listen to. What a POS. 
6. Israel had nothing to do with either assassination. This is another waste of time scenario, aka it is misdirection. Please with that nonsense. 

BK--Thanks for your collegial comments. 

I agree with all of your points.  Sheridan appears to be a Deep State plant inside the RFK camp. 

The JFKA always gets top billing, but in its way, the RFK1A is equally important. Part of a parcel. 

I wonder if the US will ever have a president who will forcefully open up the JFK Records, and any and all other records, pertaining to the RFK1A and the JFKA? 

William, you should know more about this than anyone on the board. But from what I have read, and the interviews i have done, yes it is possible to hypnotize someone to do something completely evil and alien to their personality, and do it under post hypnotic suggestion.  I have talked to hypnosis experts and professionals.  I asked one guy how long would the post hypnotic suggestion be viable.  He said indefinitely.  And this guy was really good.

I believe the triggering device was the Girl in the Polka Dot Dress.

BTW, British hypnotist Derren Brown did  a really interesting experiment on this subject in which he demonstrated how one would do this, that is hypnotize somone through post hypnotic suggestion to shoot someone.

Its on You Tube if you would like to see it.  Fascinating.