The Education Forum

If the case against Oswald was legitimate

LBJ would not have told Walter Cronkite in 1969 that: 
"I" and others could never be absolutely sure that others might not have been involved besides Oswald. If LBJ himself is feeling doubt about the lone gunman WC conclusion... who else would have more information about the JFKA than him?

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEcCOADEI4CSFXyq4

If Jack Ruby hadn't sauntered into the Dallas Police Department basement right passed and through 70 armed personnel unnoticed and unchecked in the highest security alert time in their history to get within inches of perhaps the most important criminal suspect in U.S. history ( Lee Harvey Oswald ) to blow out his guts... Maybe Oswald may have had a chance at some defense.

Gil, #46. The perps would have had no need to hijack JFK's body enroute to Bethesda Naval hospital in a plain shipping casket. 

19 minutes ago, Chuck Schwartz said:

# 47.  LHO would not have been murdered in the Dallas Police Station

Exactly.

14 hours ago, Pete Mellor said:

Gil, #46. The perps would have had no need to hijack JFK's body enroute to Bethesda Naval hospital in a plain shipping casket. 

Excellent point Pete. Thanks for your input. I've added it to the list and credited it to you.

Edited by Gil Jesus

13 hours ago, Chuck Schwartz said:

# 47.  LHO would not have been murdered in the Dallas Police Station

Excellent point Chuck. Thanks for your input. I've added it to the list and credited it to you.

Edited by Gil Jesus