The Education Forum

Trump Assassination Attempt Discussion

I agree with Cliff here, they're about as equally  suspicious.

47 minutes ago, Karl Kinaski said:

Ear or not ear. 

To do proper metrics to determine where the shots came from and if they came from two sources you need the autopsy reports of Crooks and Compaeratore, as well as the medical files of the two injured bystanders. But wait a minute: Crooks' body was cremated after the Senate and House requested to see the body with their own eyes. The autopsy of Comperatore is not available. (If made at all.)The medical files of the two other victims are not available.

Do determine if different types of bullets where fired or the same type but with different guns you need the shells and bullets. The are not availiable. 

Butler is within a big information vacuum --  The biggest one since Dallas '63 regarding bullets fired at a high-profile politician, autopsys and medical files. 

Your "ear discussion" is ridiculous. What you are trying to say? That nobody fired at Trump in Butler? LOL.

It sounds like you're wrapping up your investigation here Karl.

So this is all you got?

You ask some legitimate questions..

Have they said that their investigation and everything they are going to release about this is concluded?

It's not just Trump, but  his entire party who control the House are privy to more information than you and your sources. If you don't  think they wouldn't jump on these questions like leeches in heat then you don't have a clue what's going on in the U.S. Apparently they don't have your conviction about this, and I hardly think despite Cotter's speculation, that the entire Republican House is silent because they're worried about being assassinated!

We're not even looking into these sources of yours Karl and determining their previous biases. I'm sure some have some bona fides. But I assume, since they are Americans, if they  really are convinced, they'll put their efforts into going to the government and investigating this further, just as JFKA researchers have. If I don't hear any real followup, I'll assume they also don't have any real conviction either.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

Your "ear discussion" is ridiculous. What you are trying to say? That nobody fired at Trump in Butler? LOL.

No, I'm saying Trump wasn't hit with a bullet; he was hit with shrapnel. just like other bystanders.

But if that comes out, he doesn't look as tough as he wants to look.

So he's made sure the entire thing has been swept under the rug and stopped any investigations by the Republican congress.

This isn't difficult to understand.

12 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Because any legitimate investigation gets access to medical records of the event and the need to explain how Trump's ear completely healed in two weeks.

So why haven't the federal authorities, which have been so "diligent" in their pursuit of Trump in other matters, instituted a thorough investigation?

Trump should be careful. The Secret Team is not used to losing. There is a new plot against his life building up.

Now it is no "lone nut" now it is "the Mullahs, the Mullahs."  You can read it everywhere. Whether it is "Mullahs" or another "lone nut": It is the Secret Team sent out to kill by the same forces who killed the Kennedys and King. IMO (and not only IMO) They will try to push the "magic button" again before Nov. 5th. 

Huff Post, quote: 

The Supreme Court’s decision that Donald Trump has full immunity for “official acts” he took as president is so sweeping and vague that it opens the door for sitting presidents to do whatever they want without any accountability, including assassinating a political rival.

Legal experts said Monday that yes, as horrific and authoritarian as that sounds, the 6-3 decision by the court’s conservative supermajority means that President Joe Biden could theoretically order that Trump be killed and be immune from criminal prosecution.

“Presumptively, he has the power to assassinate a rival,” John Dean, who was White House counsel to former President Richard Nixon, told HuffPost on a call with the Defend Democracy Project, a group that advocates for free and fair elections.

Making matters worse, said Dean, is that the court ruled that “official acts” by a president can’t be used as evidence of criminal conduct for “unofficial acts.” So in a hypothetical scenario involving Biden ordering people to kill Trump,  his actual giving of the order would be potentially unavailable for evidence, he said.

Edited by Karl Kinaski

21 hours ago, John Cotter said:

So why haven't the federal authorities, which have been so "diligent" in their pursuit of Trump in other matters, instituted a thorough investigation?

Not all rhetorical questions are equal. Occasionally, you meet one that is, in Mendelssohn's description of Kant's work, "der alleszermalmer" (the all-crushing). 

Then again, is it fair to criticize the inter-agency for not investigating a matter it has so much covering-up and spinning to perform first?

17 hours ago, Paul Rigby said:

Not all rhetorical questions are equal. Occasionally, you meet one that is, in Mendelssohn's description of Kant's work, "der alleszermalmer" (the all-crushing). 

Then again, is it fair to criticize the inter-agency for not investigating a matter it has so much covering-up and spinning to perform first?

And a bloody ear to completely heal in two weeks.  "Ohren bluten," as Kant used to say.

Greg vs Greg:

Greg Smith, interviewed by BBC (immediately after the shooting), is a direct counter-witness to Greg Nicol saying the Beaver County Deputies left their sniper windows. (On the second floor of the building overlooking the roof of Bldg. Nr 6 where Crooks was assembling his rifle and crawling around for two minutes. 

Greg Smith says he was shouting to "Arm Sleeve Tatoo" Guy (whom Smith saw in an open 2nd floor window) behind the position of Crooks. (To direct his attention to Crooks on the roof. Arm Sleeve Guy (Nicol?) showed no reaction)) He (Smith) also identified Crooks's car by the Butler AgWay, near the White Van at Meridian and Lawrence. It looks like the FBI is trying to hide the location of Crooks's car is close association with the White Van. (With an arizona licence plate attributed to the now dissapeard Crooks doppelganger Yearick)

Who is Greg Nicol?

He is the guy who left Bldg. No 6 100 seconds after the shooting. Not a bit interested in the dying gunman (Crooks) bleeding to dead on the roof of that building. 

Greg Nicol is a Beaver County SWAT sniper who played a significant role in the events surrounding the assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump. Nicol was positioned inside the AGR International complex during Trump’s rally in Butler, Pennsylvania.

Unusual Connections

Nicol’s wife Michel has previously worked for BioMarin Pharma, a company owned by George Soros. On the other hand, Greg Nicol ran a private security business between 2018-2022 and one of his biggest clients were Marathon Petroleum Corporation, which surprisingly is owned by BlackRock. Nicols wife was the first Med allowed to touch Crooks body nearly 20 minutes after Crooks was shot. Both appeared on that ABC piece: (painful to watch) ... 

Edited by Karl Kinaski

Maybe I go on holiday till November.

Trump just announced a new commission on assassination attempts. ““In honor of Bobby, I am announcing tonight that upon election, I will establish a new independent presidential commission on assassination attempts. “They will be tasked with releasing all of the remaining documents pertaining to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. And they will also conduct a rigorous review of the attack last month. But I tell you, I have never had more people ask me, ‘Please, sir, release the documents on the Kennedy assassination,’ and we're going to do that.”

Geez, Paul, so many Trump assassins, and they all missed!  

The Deep State, obviously, ain't what it used to be.  🙄

Meanwhile, Trump's narcissistic delusion of invincibility has, evidently, been dinged up...

Remember when Trump told his Secret Service guys on January 6th, "Take down the magnetometers!  They aren't here to harm me!?"

c290b1322b2a25c516de1cb81a323d2072a88341

Edited by W. Niederhut