The Education Forum

Trump Assassination Attempt Discussion

K K Lane

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes. It's clear to me that the forces behind Trump are the forces that killed JFK. 

said Pat Speer.

Well, whether this sentence is a joke or you mean it. I am unable to make sense of it. TO me it is clear that the US Parakratos, who killed JFK is now out to kill Trump. In broad daylight, like a dog in the street ... or on a stage. I highly recommend to read Fletcher Proutys book THE SECRET TEAM to get a first grab of how this US Parakratos developed and took over US policy since Truman signed into law the seed of this ulcer in 1947, the National Security Act. It is a fully functional shadow state with all features of a modern state and beyond ... 

The fascist-leaning billionaires scared to death of brown people, and the Christians who think the whole wide world is a lion chasing after them. 

said Pat Speer. 

I have no clue what you are talking about. Maybe because I don't care about the colors of human skin? I am no "Color-ist." ;)  And the Christian religion? I do believe there are higher forces than all this political bullshit going on in the world.  On the other hand I am fine with Christopher Marlowe: "I count religion but a childish toy and hold there is no sin but ignorance." 

But seriously: read THE SECRET TEAM. 

CHAT GPT

The term "parakratos" (παρακράτος) refers to the concept of a "deep state" or "parastate" in Greece. It describes secretive groups and activities that are covertly directed by state mechanisms but operate outside the formal institutions of the state. These groups typically employ violence and terror to suppress political or ideological opponents.

There are many here among us who are unable to grab the dimension of the failed attempt to blow off Trump's head like Kennedys ... 

Edited by Karl Kinaski

Three days after the assassination attempt Quantico is still unable to get into Crooks cell phone ... we still don't know anything real about Crooks, his whereabouts and contacts in the weeks leading to his heinous act.  He remains a non-entity. One thing is for sure. Somebody handed him a "free roof ticket." What Crooks didn't know maybe, that it was a one-way ticket ... for him.  

CHAT GPT:

Quantico is a town located in Prince William County, Virginia, known for being home to several important military and law enforcement training facilities. Key points about Quantico include:

1. Marine Corps Base Quantico: One of the most prominent military installations in the United States, it serves as a training and education center for the Marine Corps. It is known as the "Crossroads of the Marine Corps."

2. FBI Academy: Located within Marine Corps Base Quantico, this is the training facility for new FBI agents and intelligence analysts. It also houses the FBI Laboratory, one of the largest and most comprehensive crime labs in the world.

3. DEA Training Academy: The Drug Enforcement Administration also has its training academy at Quantico, where new agents and law enforcement officers from around the world receive specialized training.

4. Other Training Facilities: Quantico also hosts the principal training facilities for the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS).

Edited by Karl Kinaski

41 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

What part of the ear was Trump shot in? This pic was taken today. 

ear.jpg.fccb5d5ae3b4f054b0b3cf3779394d0a.jpg

Thanks, I've been wondering about this.  There was a good bit of blood.  I wondered, going to the convention would he have a band aid on it or maybe a little gauze. 

Things are getting worse ... Butler is Dallas ... Chaos, confusion, and sterilization ... there is no real investigation at all ... why the authorities let all those witnesses go home in the first place??? 

Was the Water Tower, another perfect sniper nest, ever investigated prior to the shooting? After it? 

https://tinypic.host/image/GSehGSvWwAA6yVW.DLOG5X

Bad Kitty Unleashed on X: 

@pepesgrandma 5h () A THIRD Water Tower shooter witness! This lady claims there were two shooters too!

Edited by Karl Kinaski

Bruce Porter Jr. on NX

@NetworksManager

·

Jul 15 Replying to @NetworksManager

More video has surfaced showing people yelling at the police and Secret Service trying to get them to stop the assassination attempt of President Trump.

3 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

He remains a non-entity.

Far from it.  We know he was a registered Republican described by classmates as politically conservative, and his neighbors witnessed Trump signs in his yard.  He routinely wore camouflage clothing to class, in spite of getting picked on for it.  He wore a super-patriot shirt for his high school yearbook photo, and wore a shirt to the shooting promoting a right-wing gun channel on YouTube.  

He was MAGA doing what MAGAts do -- get violent.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

@Cliff Varnell :clappingfor your expertise 

You even provided a motive ... would you mind to help out the FBI? They are a bit in a dead end ... they are short of clairvoyants I heard ... 

GSkR5eWWQAAs7pz?format=jpg&name=medium

And don't forget to give Mike Benz a call. 

Mike Benz
@MikeBenzCyber on X
·
1h
this kid ( Crooks) clearly spent his entire waking life posting batshit crazy stuff on the Internet & 48 hours later we don’t have a SINGLE post of his on any platform

It's now 70 or so hours later ... 

Edited by Karl Kinaski

21 minutes ago, Karl Kinaski said:

@Cliff Varnell :clappingfor your expertise 

You even provided a motive ... would you mind to help out the FBI? They are a bit in a dead end ... they are short of clairvoyants I heard ... 

GSkR5eWWQAAs7pz?format=jpg&name=medium

You put this up two posts ago.  Forgetful?

21 minutes ago, Karl Kinaski said:

And don't forget to give Mike Benz a call. 

How would Benz know if Crooks posted online if there's no proof of it?

Well that is something. 

Oversight Committee on X 

@GOPoversight

BREAKING Chairman James Comer and Committee Republicans have sent a letter to U.S. Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle requesting the following information be produced no later than this Thursday, July 18, 2024: - A complete list of all law enforcement personnel, including Secret Service, Department of Homeland Security, and local law enforcement, with roles in protecting President Trump at the campaign rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, on July 13, 2024, including but not limited to the advance team; - All audio and video recordings in Secret Service’s possession or custody related to President Trump’s campaign rally in Butler, Pennsylvania on July 13, 2024; -Any memorandum or notice issued by the Director to Secret Service personnel regarding the Butler, Pennsylvania, assassination attempt on President Trump. We also request the following information be produced no later than July 29, 2024: - All documents and communications related to the Secret Service protection for President Trump’s campaign rally in Butler, Pennsylvania on July 13, 2024, including but not limited to any pre-site survey identifying security concerns and/or mitigation of security concerns and monthly Office of Protective Operations reports; - All internal documents and communications, including text messages and email communications, between Secret Service and the Department of Homeland Security related to President Trump’s campaign rally in Butler, Pennsylvania on July 13, 2024; - All documents and communications, including text messages and email communications, between Secret Service and local law enforcement related to President Trump’s campaign rally in Butler, Pennsylvania on July 13, 2024; - All communications, including text messages and email communications, among Secret Service personnel related to President Trump’s campaign rally in Butler, Pennsylvania on July 13, 2024; and - All maps, aerial views, diagrams, and assessments in the possession or custody of the Secret Service of the setting for President Trump’s campaign rally in Butler, Pennsylvania on July 13, 2024. - All remote surveillance data, including but not limited to drones, listening devices, remote cameras, and satellites, used for President Trump’s campaign rally in Butler, Pennsylvania on July 13, 2024.