The Education Forum

Deletion of valid JFKA thread by mods

Gerry Down

34 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

This is such baloney.  And no one notices who it was pushed by?

Down  and Von Pein? Does that not tell you something?

Talk about false equivalency.

Oswald never fired a shot at the motorcade, and we can prove that its the wrong rifle in evidence.

There are pictures of this guy on top of the building with his rifle.

The dead giveaway in the two cases is this: within about four hours of the assassination, the whole profile of Oswald, including his defection, was dumped into the media hopper by CIA asset Hal Hendrix.  Proof of the frame up.  (Great scene with Mr. X reading the column in the film JFK)

We still do not have a full profile on this guy.  Since he was not framed.

Down is a quiet WC zealot, DVP is a stick it in your face WC zealot, they are desperate to further an illusion.

Of course. Big waste of energy, plus it’s subtle propaganda. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Said J DeEugenio: 

If Crooks was not framed or lured into this ... who gave him a free-roof- ticket, on buildings where a bunch a law enforcement folks were packed? Who cancelled all air surveillance at Butler? Drones are cheap and easy to handle. No drones at all ... but after the event you can watch on Y Tube dozens of drone videos of that  aera. 

Another two cent: For hours an hours they said we could not identify Crooks. Hu? His fathers registered rifle was laying besides him! How stupid they think we are? 

Somebody wrote a script ... and I fear it was not John Cleese, because it is not funny. 

This whole thing bores me to the bone .. Could somebody stop the planet, I wanna get out. 

Edited by Karl Kinaski

3 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

This whole thing bores me to the bone. Could somebody stop the planet; I wanna get out.

Yeah, but if you were to take up residence on Mars or Venus, I'm sure you'd find that all of the assassination attempts that have ever occurred on those planets were all conspiracies and cover-ups too. It's just what conspiracy theorists like you do---create plots where none ever existed.

Edited by David Von Pein

7 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

This is such baloney.  And no one notices who it was pushed by?

Down  and Von Pein? Does that not tell you something?

Talk about false equivalency.

Oswald never fired a shot at the motorcade, and we can prove that its the wrong rifle in evidence.

There are pictures of this guy on top of the building with his rifle.

The dead giveaway in the two cases is this: within about four hours of the assassination, the whole profile of Oswald, including his defection, was dumped into the media hopper by CIA asset Hal Hendrix.  Proof of the frame up.  (Great scene with Mr. X reading the column in the film JFK)

Down is a quiet WC zealot, DVP is a stick it in your face WC zealot, they are desperate to further an illusion.

And there's video of Crooks on the roof before the shooting. People yelling about him with a gun on the roof. His shooting spree is interrupted by a local police officer. Finally, he's killed on the spot.

There's no comparison with Lee Harvey Oswald there.

You have the same old Lone Nut die-hards trying to compare an obviously guilty murderer with one whose guilt is questionable beyond a reasonable doubt.

The only question I have is whether the lack of security was intentional or just plain incompetence.

Crooks was identified as "a person of interest" 52 minutes before Trump took the stage. In other words, they were watching him.

He was seen with a rangefinder 32 minutes before Trump took the stage.

He was spotted by the Secret Service on the roof 10 minutes before Trump took the stage.

https://6abc.com/post/trump-assassination-attempt-fbi-examines-thomas-matthew-crooks/15064141/

So why was Trump allowed to take the stage ? Why wasn't Trump's appearance delayed until the threat was neutralized ?

And why did the Secret Service wait until he fired to take him down ? They had binoculars. They were watching him.

Then there was the local police officer who interrupted Crooks.

The officer who climbed the ladder should have had his weapon drawn, the safety off and ready to fire. Instead, when Crooks aimed his rifle at him, he got scared and jumped off the ladder.

Then they proclaim his cowardice was really heroic.

https://nypost.com/2024/07/17/us-news/local-cop-who-interrupted-thomas-crooks-but-failed-to-stop-him-is-a-hero-who-saved-trumps-life-sheriff-says/

Edited by Gil Jesus

Said von Pein:

Yeah, but if you were to take up residence on Mars or Venus, I'm sure you'd find that all of the assassinations that have ever occurred on those planets were all conspiracies too. It's just what conspiracy theorists like you do. You create plots where none ever existed.

No, I will stay on earth after all. This season is mental! 😇

GSwIunVWEAAgBvQ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by Karl Kinaski

Foreknowledge? 

To bad Trump survived, eh? 

CHAT GPT: 

In finance, "to short" something means to engage in a trading strategy where an investor borrows a security (such as a stock) and sells it on the open market, planning to buy it back later at a lower price. The goal of shorting is to profit from a decline in the price of the security.

One day before l"lone nut" Crooks shot at Trump AUSTIN PRIVAT did exactly this with DJT shares on a large scale ...  now they say: It was error. 

Edited by Karl Kinaski

JUST IN: Austin Private Wealth released the following statement about the shorted DJT. “Statement on Incorrect Filing with the SEC The SEC filing which showed that Austin Private Wealth shorted a large number of shares of Trump Media & Technology Group Corp (DJT) was incorrect and we immediately amended it as soon as we learned of the error. No client of APW holds, or has ever held, a put on DJT in the quantity initially reported. The correct holding amount was 12 contracts, or 1,200 shares— not 12 million shares, as was filed in error. In submitting the required report for the second quarter of 2024, a multiplier was applied by a third-party vendor that increased the number of the shares by a multiple of 10,000 for all options contracts (not just DJT). We did not catch the error before approving the filing. We filed the report on July 12 to reflect our positions on June 28. We amended it on July 16.” “We deeply regret this error and the concern it has caused, especially at such a fraught moment for our nation. We are committed to full transparency and maintaining the trust of our clients. As such, we are reviewing our internal procedures and our processes with the third-party vendor that assists with SEC filings to better understand how this happened and avoid similar issues moving forward.” So just a simple gigantic clerical oversight. Moving along.

David von Pein, I notice you lump all alternative views and proponents to the WC finding as “conspiracy theorists” or “conspiracists”, as a single cluster with certain negative and ridiculed characteristics which you refer to as what CT’s “always” do.

Would you say your definition of “conspiracy theorist”?

Do you consider it to be a pathology or negative?

Do you consider yourself a conspiracy theorist?

In the case of the unsolved murder of Jimmy Hoffa I mean?

I am sure you are aware that 4, and possibly as many as 5 depending on assessment of Gerald Ford, of the 7 members of the Warren Commission, personally privately believed or suspected that the JFK assassination was a conspiracy, contrary to their unanimously signed published finding that Oswald acted alone. 

And that view or suspicion held privately by a majority of the members of the Warren Commission is promoted even today by such as Gus Russo and others. Do you attribute your list of method flaws and ridicule to the members of the Warren Commission and all the serious authors making that kind of case as well? 

Do you consider Bugliosi a CT? I mean on the RFK assassination. I understand Bugliosi did not believe Sirhan did that alone. (Never mind the separate issue of whether any given theory is right or wrong, the question is in the definition and accuracy of the label.)

Do you think it is helpful to discussion to apply a term with highly negative connotations and baggage, as an almost weaponized epithet or name-calling, toward any and all even Innocence-Project genre of inquiries toward some of the famous assassinations in history. Is that your intent? Be honest! 

GD:  

And there's video of Crooks on the roof before the shooting. People yelling about him with a gun on the roof. His shooting spree is interrupted by a local police officer. Finally, he's killed on the spot.

There's no comparison with Lee Harvey Oswald there.

This is my point.

How the local police and the Secret Service failed so badly here is the real story.  Which I will be speaking about this afternoon on TNT radio, and Palamara will be on Black Op doing the same. But I think we all know that the Secret Service has a history of this, it is not uncommon.  That agency should be cleaned out and rebuilt from step one.

From my view at this stage, there would be immense benefit in the JFKA community weighing in on what form of investigation is most legitimate and functional to be put in place to gather and control all the evidence. 

I don’t think that it is a stretch to say that absolutely no one trusts any agency of the federal government to investigate itself or to be in charge of gathering, analyzing and interpreting evidence. 

It would make more sense to form something in line with a state grand jury empaneled with members of the public and subpoena powers to form some preliminary findings about what transpired on the 13th, both in regard to SS and local law enforcement conduct and event security planning, as well as the mechanics of the actual shooting. 

The JFKA community and this forum have unique insight to how badly things can be done from a historical perspective. 

Edited by Andrew Iler

I am glad that Jim DeEugenio is telling us in advance what Kimberly Cheatle, good friend of Liz Chaney and her father (neocons BTW), will tell the world on Monday: We (the USSS, Homeland Security, local law enforcement) where that stupid. We didn't even sent a drone to watch the scene from above. That reminds me of the answer Will Fritz gave when asked why the Oswald interrogation was not taped. "We had no tape-recorder."  

To reduce Butler to a security breakdown is the Cover up Cheatle will use on Monday. No need to hear this half backed stuff an TNT and Black op radio. Just watch Cheatle on Monday. 

You do not need to be a Historian, Secret Service-Expert or JFKA researcher to realize there was something rotten in Butler ... Dr Peter McCullough is a sharp thinker and keen observer outside his profession ...  Quote McCullough: The number of anomalies here is astounding ... 

Edited by Karl Kinaski

NO THREADS WERE DELETED.

Several threads on the Trump assassination attempt were moved to the Political Discussions board...which is another part of The Education Forum.

Not all posts to The Education Forum relate to the JFK assassination. those that don't are moved to more appropriate areas by moderators and administrators. They are NOT "hidden" or "exiled" to "die."

You can bookmark the Political Discussions forum just as easily as you have already bookmarked the JFK Assassination Discussion forum. Here's the URL: https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/forum/258-political-discussions/

Click on the URL. When it pulls up, bookmark it. Then click on your bookmark to go directly to the Political Discussion section of The Education Forum.

That's exactly how simple it is to access the information there. No one is prohibiting you from using the procedures in the previous paragraph to ease your access to the Political Discussions area...except yourself, if you refuse to access these areas. Then it becomes a matter of choice.

Once you bookmark the link, it's as easy as going to the JFK Assassination Discussion Forum that you've already bookmarked.

The Education Forum has areas to discuss many things. The political discussions go to the Political Discussion forum for the same reason that the discussions on teaching German go to their particular forum: because that's where they belong. It's not a difficult concept, and it's not meant to "penalize" anyone or "censor" anyone. The mods and admins do this this for the same reason you put your clean dishes in the cupboard or cabinet and hang your clothes in your closet, assuming you actually do these things in your own home.   

4 minutes ago, Mark Knight said:

The Education Forum has areas to discuss many things. The political discussions go to the Political Discussion forum for the same reason that the discussions on teaching German go to their particular forum: because that's where they belong. It's not a difficult concept, and it's not meant to "penalize" anyone or "censor" anyone. The mods and admins do this this for the same reason you put your clean dishes in the cupboard or cabinet and hang your clothes in your closet, assuming you actually do these things in your own home.   

My thread had nothing to do with politics, therefore it had no business being in the political forum.

My thread was about developing our understanding of Oswald's psyche by using Thomas Matthew Crooks as a comparison. That's why it was in the JFKA forum.

The ensuing discussion MADE it a political discussion.

Had your thread stayed on its original subject, I would wholeheartedly agree with you.

And if i had picked the winning lottery numbers, I would be a millionaire.

But neither occurred.