The Education Forum

2024 Democratic Presidential Nominee

When we start trusting the major networks, or cable, on what happened to RFK jr, I mean please. GIve me a break.

Secondly, if Lisa Pease knew that Biden had dementia years ago, are you really going to tell me that no one else in the White House did?  But they thought they could slide by and hide it.

They gambled and lost.

Pelosi stepped in and said the farce has to stop.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

True, I think John's greatest, and very often repeated, contribution to the forum was someone else's concept of "Phil Spector Dominance."

Cotter asserted Spector's U.S. world dominance  was so complete, the rest of the world might as well not even get up in the morning.

phil-spector-mugshot-on-october-28-2013.

As Yanis Varoufakis explains in the interview linked below, faux left parties such as the Democratic Party in the USA, the Labour Party in Britain and the SDP in Germany are the ones mainly responsible for the destruction of the economy and society of the west.

Right-wing parties don’t pretend to be anything other than what they are – plutocratic plunderers of the commonwealth. The faux left parties purport to represent the working class and the poor, but in fact they betray the people and principles they pretend to represent so that they can gain power and all the material and social advantages that come with it – especially for their leaders.

Nobody loves a traitor, and these faux left class traitors are even more despicable than the right wing parties, since at least the latter are loyal to their class.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6H6tvVuGgo

Edited by John Cotter

Ignore My Brother Bobby

August 25, 2024 at 8:50 am EDT By Taegan Goddard 

Max Kennedy: “I’m heartbroken over my brother Bobby’s endorsement of Donald Trump.”

“I think often about my father and how he might have viewed the politics of our time. I’m not sure what he would have thought about TikTok or AI, but this much I know for sure: He would have despised Donald Trump.”

Edited by W. Niederhut

Biden Taps 'Literal Arms Dealer' Mira Resnick for Top Israel Policy Post

"Genocide Joe's swan song is to institutionally entrench our support for Israel and make it as difficult as possible to disentangle it," lamented one observer.

Aug 23, 2024

Brett Wilkins

https://www.commondreams.org/news/mira-resnick

Peace advocates on Friday voiced alarm over the Biden administration's selection of a senior official who has worked to speed the shipment of U.S. arms to Israel as the State Department's point person on Israel-Palestine policy.

HuffPostreported that Mira Resnick, the deputy assistant secretary of state for regional security in the Bureau of Political-Military Affairs, has been tapped to oversee Washington's handling of issues related to Israel and Palestine. In her current role, Resnick's office supervises around $40 billion in annual U.S. arms transfers.

Using a critical nickname for U.S. President Joe Biden, journalist and podcast host Emma Vigelandsaid on social media Friday, "Genocide Joe's swan song is to institutionally entrench our support for Israel and make it as difficult as possible to disentangle it, which the old fool views as romantic and righteous."

Over the past 10-plus months, the Biden administration has approved more than 100 arms sales to Israel worth billions of dollars. Earlier this month, the administration greenlighted a new $20 billion arms package for Israel.

The announcement of the package—which includes dozens of F-15 fighter jets, tens of thousands of 120mm mortar shells, over 32,700 tank shells, and 30 advanced missiles—came just days after Israeli forces used at least one U.S. bomb in an airstrike on a Gaza school where forcibly displaced Palestinians were sheltering, killing more than 100 people including women and children.

As criticism mounted over Israel's assault and siege on Gaza—which has left more than 144,000 Palestinians dead, maimed, or missing and has flattened most of the coastal enclave while stoking deadly famine and the spread of preventable diseases including polio—Resnick helped expedite the flow of U.S. arms to the key Middle Eastern ally.

She also worked with the far-right government of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who International Criminal Court Prosecutor Karim Khan wants to arrest for alleged war crimes including "extermination," to allow private citizens to donate equipment to the Israel Defense Forces.

Annelle Sheline, a former State Department official who resigned earlier this year over Biden's support for Israel amid a war for which the key ally is on trial for genocide at the International Court of Justice, told HuffPost that Resnick's appointment "reflects a doubling down on the administration's determination to continue to provide unconditional material support for Israel's genocidal campaign against civilians in Gaza."

American University of Beirut history professor Zeead Yaghi decried the Biden administration's appointment of "a literal arms dealer."

Last month, the Biden administration ended a two-month pause on the shipment of 500-pound bombs to Israel despite the frequent use of U.S.-supplied weapons by Israeli forces to commit alleged war crimes and genocide in Gaza. Biden has suspended transfers of 500- and 2,000-pound bombs manufactured by aerospace giant Boeing over fears the devastating munitions would be used in airstrikes on Rafah, the southern Gaza city where more than a million Palestinians had sought refuge.

Israel has dropped at least hundreds of 2,000-pound bombs—which the U.S. military avoids using in civilian areas because they can destroy entire city blocks—on Gaza, including in an October 31 attack on the densely populated Jabalia refugee camp that killed more than 120 civilians.

The U.S. is by far Israel's biggest arms supplier, providing around 70% of Israeli arms imports, according to the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute.

4 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Matt,

I suspect that you have already seen this old photo of Jill Stein dining with Putin (and Michael Flynn!)

My question for 2024.

Why is the Green Party candidate working to throw the 2024 election to the Idiot who promised Big Oil moguls that he would sabotage clean energy and climate change mitigation?

Jill Stein's Green Party candidacy makes no sense, unless she's secretly working for Putin and the plutocrats to re-elect Donald Trump.

170405-putin-flynn-dinner-jhc-1700.jpg

Edited by W. Niederhut

Heaven forfend that any US politicians should have anything whatsoever to do with Russian politicians. 

That would be in breach of the divinely ordained law handed down to Moses or some other ancient US archon that considering Russians as anything other than evil personified and having anything approaching normal relations with them is irrefutable proof that the offender is a paid "shill" of the Russians and a traitor to the unquestionably morally superior god-almighty USA (We won't mention the genocide of the indigenous Americans on which the USA was founded).

Hell, such supping with the Devil might even erode the sacred dogma that the US needs to be the most militarised state in the world so that it has the capacity to pulverise any nation which refuses to submit to its dominance, including the evil, evil Russians.

Saints preserve us, it might even entail a foreign policy based on the principle of peaceful coexistence favoured by JFK rather than that of the aforementioned global dominance, bullying and destruction.  

Edited by John Cotter

So the allegation that RFK Jr was in Trump’s pocket all along isn’t true.

He was prepared to give first dibs to the Democrats in pursuit of his political agenda, thus giving precedence to that praiseworthy agenda over the maintenance of the idiotic Dems v Reps Punch and Judy Show.

Despite that demonstration of rational, practical and ethical politics by RFK Jr, no doubt the usual suspects will vilify him for that as well.  

The insanity of demonization – damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t.

Edited by John Cotter

The Borowitz Report- Entire Kennedy Family Changes Last Name
https://www.borowitzreport.com/p/entire-kennedy-family-changes-last

August 26, 2024

HYANNISPORT (The Borowitz Report)—Declaring that “enough is enough,” the entire Kennedy family is changing its last name, a spokesman for the former Kennedys announced on Monday.

“It is with deep regret that we have chosen to no longer be known as ‘The Kennedys,’” the spokesman, formerly known as Harland Fitzgerald Kennedy, said. “Additionally, thousands of Kennedys around the world who are unrelated to us have made the same decision.”

Explaining the impetus behind the switch, the spokesman said, “We could overlook the brain-worm and the dead bear, but this was the last straw.”

He said that the ex-Kennedys had not yet selected a new last name, but added, “At this point, even Lecter would be better.”