The Education Forum

FBI Director: Trump assassin searched for information about Oswald

Douglas Caddy

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Donald Trump was quite obviously struck by something  during the July 13th assassination attempt (probably a bullet or bullet fragment), but after looking at this remarkable picture below, which seems to actually show the bullet speeding past Trump's head, I'm wondering how this speeding bullet could have struck the UPPER part of Trump's right ear? The trajectory looks too low. It looks like the bullet would hit the LOWER part of the right ear, not the upper portion. ~shrug~

Trump.png

I would like to ask Mills why he had chosen a RAW-burst electronic shutter mode in those circumstances ??? Also the NY Times article contains some errors, probably the editor not knowing a lot about camera´s. "Exceptionnal speed (1/8000 sec) by industrial standards" as they called it, etc.  One of my older camera´s alreday had a shutter speed of 1/16000 sec. and a RAW burst at 30 sps mode.

But, again,why using that in those circomstances is beyond me, unless you expect HS objects, or contiously moving objects like waves, race-cars,...

O well, Sony got some advertising in the NY Times for free...

8 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

And Trump went golfing without an ear bandage? Isn't this getting silly?

I had read an article and saw a video about Trump playing golf the day after. Seems the video was actually from a couple of years ago. Some folks have nothing better to do than post false or misleading info. 

WASHINGTON (AP) — Nearly two weeks after Donald Trump’s near assassination, the FBI confirmed Friday that it was indeed a bullet that struck the former president’s ear, moving to clear up conflicting accounts about what caused the former president’s injuries after a gunman opened fire at a Pennsylvania rally. AP

OK I guess this thread is dead. Trump struck by a bullet.

Or so the FBI says. 

But maybe the FBI wants Trump to win and there is a conspiracy....

Butler Memorial Hospital docs: It was a bullet.

Physician of Obama and Trump, Jackson: It was a bullet

FBI: It was a bullet.

Matt Allison: No. 

David Van Pein: It was something. 

18 minutes ago, Karl Kinaski said:

Butler Memorial Hospital docs: It was a bullet.

It would be great if this was true.

Except it isn't.

Trump refuses to let them speak or release any medical reports on his visit to the hospital.

It seems you have conspiracy theories to peddle about this event, Karl, just as long as they don't make Trump look like a grifter... Very interesting.

2 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

Donald Trump was quite obviously struck by something  during the July 13th assassination attempt (probably a bullet or bullet fragment), but after looking at this remarkable picture below, which seems to actually show the bullet speeding past Trump's head, I'm wondering how this speeding bullet could have struck the UPPER part of Trump's right ear? The trajectory looks too low. It looks like the bullet would hit the LOWER part of the right ear, not the upper portion. ~shrug~

Trump.png

So, David, do you think it's a conspiracy somehow related to the JFK assassination?

48 minutes ago, Kevin Balch said:

I wish this much attention was paid to the Single Bullet Theory.

Cyril Wecht did many times over the years.  It's addressed in his last book.  As well as versions on youtube and in Destiny Betrayed.

Just now, Ron Bulman said:

Cyril Wecht did many times over the years.  It's addressed in his last book.  As well as versions on youtube and in Destiny Betrayed.

I meant by the mainstream media. The only reason this issue is getting attention is because there is hope it will make a dent in the Trump deification cult.

Thomas Crooks, the 20-year-old resident of Bethel Park, PA who allegedly tried to assassinate Donald Trump may have had an account on social media alternative website Gab.  He apparently used the platform to spread messages in support of President Joe Biden, indicating a progressive political leaning.  Gab CEO Andrew Torba says he has received “an emergency disclosure request from a law enforcement agency” pertaining to a specific account linked to Thomas Crooks.

43 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

So, David, do you think it's a conspiracy somehow related to the JFK assassination?

I sure hope nobody thinks that my previous comment about the trajectory of the bullet somehow indicates that I think there was any kind of a conspiracy or cover-up associated with the Trump shooting. Because I certainly believe no such thing.

I'm merely suggesting that the trajectory of the bullet seen in the photograph just might indicate that it wasn't that exact bullet that struck Donald Trump, but instead it could have been one of the several other bullets fired by the shooter that injured the former President.

Edited by David Von Pein