The Education Forum

FBI Director: Trump assassin searched for information about Oswald

This is a review of a movie GOVERNMENT GANSGTERS by Oliver Stone posted on X one day before Butler:

GP43FwaWMAAOPZA?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Karl Kinaski

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Jean Ceulemans said:

@Karl Kinaski

Regarding the members you suggested, at least 2 will have to be replaced, as Cliff V. is all about Kamala these days, and Pat S. is betting the farm on tank-top blonde 🤫

I’d vote for tank-top blonde. Faster reflexes than the Secret Service. Possible military experience. What’s not to love? 

5 hours ago, Gil Jesus said:

I'm not a Trump supporter either. But I don't vote based on tweets. I vote for someone based on their policies. I can't for the life of me figure out what is so evil about making America great again. Reagan used the same phrase in 1980.

NMAH-AHB2017q021053.jpg

Back then it wasn't any big deal, in fact, no one even mentions it. But somehow, anyone associated with this movement is now a threat to democracy. LOL. 

Years ago, the Mainstream Media's focus was reporting the TRUTH. They would not print a story unless they had more than one source. Nowadays, it's all about being the first to break a story, whether or not it is true.

Hence, you get stories that over time are exposed as being lies, like the Russian interference in the 2016 election and that Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation. And, oh yes, and now classified U.S. Department of State (State Department) documents credibly suggest COVID-19 originated from a lab related accident in Wuhan, China.

https://oversight.house.gov/release/classified-state-department-documents-credibly-suggest-covid-19-lab-leak-wenstrup-pushes-for-declassification/

Didn't we crazy "conspiracy theorists" say that way back when ?

Can you believe that they've gone as far as to suggest that the whole assassination attempt was staged by Trump ? My God, a man DIED. His wife is a widow, his children fatherless. How could anyone come up with something so ridiculous ?

And they laugh at conspiracy theorists.

It's funny how people's perspectives can change based on their own prejudices. For example, the same people who accept whole heartedly the Dallas doctors' opinions on JFK's head wound, can't accept the opinions of the Butler doctors on Trump's head wound. They can't accept the opinion of a military doctor with battlefield experience treating rifle wounds who concurs with those doctors. 

It really is comical in a sense to see how people's standards for credibility can change, depending which wounded President we're talking about.

And then there are the Lone Nutters, who have no standard to measure credibility. If one witness has evidence of Oswald's guilt, he's credible. But if 20 or 30 witnesses have evidence of his innocence, they're either liars or mistaken.

And don't get me started on egos and the role they play in this ( or any ) debate.

Two years ago, at Christmas, I was talking to my brother about hatred in this culture for Trump and how it paralelled the hatred for JFK in 1963. He asked me if I thought Trump's life was in danger and I said it could be. When Trump was shot I was not surprised. 

Writer and philosopher George Santayana wrote, "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Gil Jesus--Like you, I just want to know what happened, whether JFKA or RFK1A, Watergate, or Trump. 

Personally I have given up on the two major parties.

I always enjoy your posts. You are earnest and let the chips fall where they may. 

3 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Gil Jesus--Like you, I just want to know what happened, whether JFKA or RFK1A, Watergate, or Trump. 

Personally I have given up on the two major parties.

I always enjoy your posts. You are earnest and let the chips fall where they may. 

I like you too Gill.

Even though I am 100% opposite in the Trump Savior/Anti-Christ debate.

On July 14 the FBI published a statement. The next day there already was an update regarding some results of the investigation.  

Since that we had the hearings, but the FBI clearly has decided to stop publishing updates (well... there has only been one...).

I was happy to see the update on the 15th and was expecting more...

The hearings didn´t help either... (to get decent information that is).

So what´s up??

https://www.fbi.gov/news/press-releases/update-on-the-fbi-investigation-of-the-attempted-assassination-of-former-president-donald-trump

Edited by Jean Ceulemans

6 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

I like you too Gill.

JB 

Congratulations.  Maybe EF-JFKA can be a collegial experience wherein different  points of view are appreciated.

The title/subject of this thread is FBI Director: Trump Assassin Searched for Information on Oswald.  Oswald nor much about the JFK assassination has been mentioned since the 4th post on the 1st page.  Nothing in the last 8 1/2 pages, zip, nada.  After discussion between mod's and an admin it is being moved.

17 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

I like you too Gill.

Joe, the only similarity I see between JFK and Trump is in how the Deep State hated each. In '63, you had a right-wing Deep State that hated JFK ( yeah they even hated him because he was a Catholic ) and today you have a left-wing Deep state that hates Trump.

IMO, that's where the similarities end. I'm not a fan of political extremism either from the right or left, so I have no problem calling it out for what it was or is.

That right-wing Deep State was well entrenched after the Second World War. It was further stengthened by the fear created by McCarthyism of the 1950s and the advancement of Soviet technology in science and space.

With the civil unrest in the South in the early 60's, the South was particularly ( but not solely ) hateful of JFK. Abraham Bolden has exposed how the Secret Service hated JFK. Others have come forward over the years to show us that the military hated Kennedy. And of course, we know how the CIA felt about Kennedy. And J. Edgar Hoover was no big fan by any means. Evidence indicates that Hoover was receiving information that an assassination was going to be attempted and withheld that information from the Secret Service.

The Secret Service drove Kennedy into an ambush and they knew it was going to happen.

From the all-night drinking in Fort Worth, to the last-minute changes to the motorcade at Love Field, to William Greer's slowing of the limousine when the shooting started, the evidence indicates that the Secret Service was complicit in the assassination of President Kennedy.

These actions were beyond the realm of negligence or ineptness, in my opinion. They were blatant and intentional acts designed to make an assassination attempt successful.

How can you drive the President in an open convertible through as dangerous a city as Dallas was ? The weekend before, he had been helicoptered into a speech in Miami. Why wasn't he helicoptered into the Trade Mart ?

The truth is that you can't kill the President of the United States if his bodyguards are doing their job.

And then they illegally remove the body from the hospital at gun point ? They harass Dr. Perry into changing his opinion of the throat wound ? They swap the body into another casket ?

All to hide their complicity ?

Why did security break down in Dallas and why did security break down in Butler, PA ?

There are many questions surrounding the security of the Trump rally. Some I have are:

if a threat was identified before Trump took the stage, why didn't the Secret Service delay Trump's appearance until after the threat was eliminated ?

Why did it take rally goers to see the kid on the roof and why didn't authorities respond immediately to their reports ?

Why was the Secret Service absent from the 9 am security briefing ?

Why wasn't everybody ( local, state and SS ) on the same radio frequency so they could communicate back and forth ?

Why did the sniper team wait until the shooter started firing to shoot back ?

Hopefully, we will get answers to those questions.

Edited by Gil Jesus

19 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

JB 

Congratulations.  Maybe EF-JFKA can be a collegial experience wherein different  points of view are appreciated.

Ben, report says that Trump shooter was observed with a rifle by one of the snipers 90 minutes before the shooting. That's 30 minutes earlier than was first reported.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2024/07/29/trump-assassination-attempt-shooting-new-details/74586581007/

From a personal protection stand point, this is unacceptable. He should have been confronted, checked for a permit ( which I'm sure he didn't have ) and arrested on the spot. 

I'm sorry but, "Oh, we failed that day" just doesn't cut it. A man was killed. They're not there just to protect Trump, they're there to protect the audience from a mass shooter as well. With 50 rounds of ammunition, it's clear his intention was to kill Trump and as many of his supporters as possible.

Authorities' lack of response to an obvious threat makes no sense. It reminds me of the school shooting in Uvalde, where the police failed to confront the shooter. It wasn't until Border Patrol agents decided they would breach the classroom without seeking permission from Uvalde Police Chief Arredondo. That team killed the gunman at 12:51 p.m., ending the standoff.

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/07/17/law-enforcement-failure-uvalde-shooting-investigation/

A guy walking around with a rifle and you don't do anything about it ? Either we're looking at massive ineptitude or they intentionally let this nutjob take up position and fire at the stage. 

If it was ineptitude, people need to be fired over this. If the Secret Service and the local and State Police are too afraid to do their jobs, then let the military do it. Or ICE or the Border Patrol.

This sounds to me like a big lawsuit for the Comperatore family.

Edited by Gil Jesus

I would like to hear a little more about the 2 cops/agents that decided to take a peek at the shooter by having one holding on to the edge of the roof, and letting it go when Cr.  pointed his gun at him.  I mean... what was that "intervention" all about? What was known about it by the SS snipers o  the roofs behind Trump (probably nothing, if anything they noticed a head suddenly peaking over there...). What was the exact time in relation to the shots?

Because (speculating) it´s possible they seriously distracted the counter-team snipers.

Did they think a full team was going up the roof?  Reason for them to wait?

I did notice one sniper adjusting his position, perhaps related?

I know, just speculating awaiting more details, but the full story... o boy... could get interesting with everything that was going on.