The Education Forum

Vote Trump for JFKA info?

5 hours ago, Greg Doudna said:

I was referring to your saying VP Harris advocated unconditional arms sales and that she could stop the arms sales right now (while Biden is president) if she chose, understanding your Biden and Harris referents to include reference to Harris, which I do not believe are factually true statements for Harris. Did you mean only the combined Biden-Harris administration collectively, but not Harris individually on her own herself? 

Greg,

I listened very carefully to Kamala Harris's acceptance speech in Chicago, including her comments about the Gaza genocide, to see if there was any daylight between her views and what I view as Biden's worst policy failure as a POTUS--colluding in Netanyahu's ethnic cleansing of Gaza.

I was relieved to hear Kamala's unmistakable expression of empathy for the plight of the displaced, starving Palestinian population of Gaza.  (She prefaced those comments with a forceful statement about supporting Israel's right to defend itself from terrorism.)  Her position sounds close to that of Bernie Sanders and progressive Democrats.

My hunch is that Kamala privately shares Barack Obama's well-known disapproval of Netanyau's genocidal contempt for Arabs.  It's something that she has in common with JFK.

Hopefully, the Kamala critics on this thread (foreign and domestic) will eventually take the time to educate themselves about her actual statements, before presuming to tell us where she stands on Gaza.

I'm not holding my breath.

Edited by W. Niederhut

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/26/2024 at 1:45 PM, Chris Davidson said:

Well stated.

Wholeheartedly agree.

Thanks Chris ... the unfortunate debates and ad hominem insults are not what we are here for. 

1 hour ago, Cliff Varnell said:

You rarely respond to any specific point I make..  This is a treat!

You accuse anyone voting for Harris as "complicit in the aforementioned crimes of the DemRep dictatorship".                 

How unfounded and perverse is that?

Not at all.

By the way, it's worth noting that the Democrat moderators moved this thread to this obscure section of the forum of which I was hitherto unaware. It's clear from previous similar behaviour on their part that this action was a result of the debate not going the way they wanted it.

46 minutes ago, John Cotter said:

Not at all.

Joe Biden stepped aside because of youth protests over the Gaza War.

In '68 Lyndon Johnson stepped aside because of youth protests over the Vietnam War..

Is that what happens in dictatorship?

46 minutes ago, John Cotter said:

By the way, it's worth noting that the Democrat moderators moved this thread to this obscure section of the forum of which I was hitherto unaware. It's clear from previous similar behaviour on their part that this action was a result of the debate not going the way they wanted it.

You enjoy commenting on issues you don't follow.

On 8/27/2024 at 10:05 PM, Ron Bulman said:

I just reviewed this thread backwards through page 4.  Nothing about Trump releasing the JFK files, given a second chance.  Page 4 was Larry Hancock's last post about sacrificing the country for the chance of something possibly important in the files or them being released, if, Trump should be re-elected.  Really the most important aspect of the thread.

It's since become about Harris and Willie, now the Mideast.  Important topics.  Unfortunately, a political discussion not involving the JFK assassination.  

Bumping this for Mr. Cotter regarding why the thread was moved.  It's only gotten worse since then.

13 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Joe Biden stepped aside because of youth protests over the Gaza War.

In '68 Lyndon Johnson stepped aside because of youth protests over the Vietnam War..

Is that what happens in dictatorship?

You enjoy commenting on issues you don't follow.

Personnel changes even at the top don't necessarily mean the end of dictatorships.

I don't know what your second point is supposed to mean.

7 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Bumping this for Mr. Cotter regarding why the thread was moved.  It's only gotten worse since then.

I understand why the thread was moved from the main JFKA section. My point was that it seems to have been moved to some obscure section of which I wasn't previously aware.

Why wasn't it simply moved to the politics section? The "fragging" of the forum by the moderators seems to be ongoing for the past couple of years, starting with the closing down of the "56 years" thread.