The Education Forum

James Jesus Angleton

John wrote:

And if only the "Mafia did it" posters would consider the fact that most of these

"Mob did it" suspects were the constant targets of wire-taps, bugs and surveillance during the early 1960's they

would realize how ridiculous their choice of perps actually is. These guys could not even fart without having it

recorded. How could they possibly plan and discuss a Regicide plot? Seriously! The Mob was under both legal

and borderline illegal surveillance from local, State and Federal authorities and these groups sometimes ran into

each other in an attempt to get every phone call and every toilet flush recorded

John I guess you could call me one of the "Mafia did it posters". (But see the caveat below.)

You said: "These guys could not even fart without having it recorded."

BUT--if the surveillance was THAT extensive (the FBI even had to listen to the sounds of their bodily functions says John), then the FBI would have known, in advance, every robbery, every kidnapping, every extortion, every murder, planned by the Mafia; could have (would have) prevented them and would have rounded up the conspirators. And the Mafia as we know it would have been out of business!

Moreover nobody that I know of says "the Mafia (as an entity) did it. There were at best three mafia dons involved (Giancana, Trafficante and Marcello).

Edited by Tim Gratz

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David Guyatt

Regarding the confusion concerning the The Sovereign Order of Saint John of Jerusalem, also known as the Shickshinny Knights of Malta, being an authorised Vatican Order of SMOM, the following is of significance:

http://www.geocities.com/noelcox/Creation.htm

Quote:

"No other Order, whether it be newly instituted or derived from a mediæval Order having the same name, enjoys such recognition, as the Holy See is not in a position to guarantee its historical and juridical legitimacy. This is also the case with regard to the above-mentioned Sovereign Order of St John of Jerusalem which assumes, in an almost identical form and in such a way as to cause ambiguity, the name of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta".(15)

Unquote

The full style of SMOM is:

The Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of Saint John of Jerusalem, of Rhodes and of Malta (known as the Sovereign Military Order of Malta (SMOM), Order of Malta or Knights of Malta for short)

The acknowledged expert on Chivalric Order, Guy St. Stair Santy has written (Google) extensively on so called "fake" orders of which the Shickshinny Knights is included.

So far as I am aware the authorised SMOM donot have a "Military Affairs Committee" as stated by John above. To the best of my knowledge, this peculairity is only a Shickshinny Knights structure.

The "Mafia" did it???

What the hell is "the Mafia"?

One of the most persistent, significant shortcomings of the self-annointed experts in this case is their failure to understand that within the deep political structure there are no meaningful distinctions whatsoever between and among organized crime, big business, and intelligence agencies (civilian, military, public, private, religious) and their patsy and puppet offshoots.

None.

Each and every either/or Mafia/M.I. complex/CIA/anti-Beard/pro-Beard/commie/capitalist/fascist/big oil/big vinnegar did it accusation and debate serves only to debilitate us and prolong the cover-up and delay justice and empower the assassins.

In which category would you place Roselli/Rawlston? LCN? CIA?

How about El Indio?

Or Trafficante, Harvey, King?

Care to pigeon-hole Maheu, anyone?

Hell, how about LHO? Or HLO?

Remember, you can choose ONE and ONLY ONE affiliation.

Have we learned NOTHING???

Charles

Edited by Charles Drago

Guest David Guyatt

Bravo Charles. If I were to choose a definition of whodunit, I would adopt Peter Dale Scott’s definition of the forces of “Deep Politics” – a combination of big business, organised crime, the military industrial complex and the intelligence community. In the penultimate group, I would be inclined to place the Bormann Brotherhood and the vast funds they had at their disposal. Those connected to the secret fraternity of knightly orders, I would squarely place in the intelligence community grouping – as an arms length action arm.

In brief, you might say it was a “Coalition of the Willing”…

I would argue that all of them – to greater or lesser degrees - are or were prone to a fascist philosophy of control. I would point out also, for those unaware of the Nazi angle as expounded by Mae Brussell and others, that Hitler’s regime gave way, after the war (arguably anyway) to a more pragmatic approach of global domination; namely that of the “free enterprise” model of financial capitalism – and that, further, this became supranational in its breadth and scope.

I refer you to Chapter 13 of William Stevenson’s book THE BORMANN BROTHERHOOD and an interview Stevenson had with Horace Greeley Schacht, which is illuminating in this regard.

Stevenson: “You mentioned the Circle of Friends?”

Schacht: “A foolish group of men. They can only do us harm.”

(“Us” being the post war Bormann Brotherhood)

Stevenson continued his narrative: “I suddenly realised that he was talking [of Himmler’s-Bormann’s Circle of Friends] in the present tense.” At this point he adds an asterisk to a footnote about the Circle of Friends coming into the open in a new form favouring Franz Josef Strauss. This, almost certainly is Le cercle – aka the Pinay Circle, that included such nazi luminaries as Franz Josef Strauss, Archduke Otto von Habsburg and others that crowed about placing Margaret Thatcher in 10 Downing Street as Prime Minister. Le Cercle is also, as was made plain by Robert Hutchison in his book THEIR KINGDOM COME, the action arm of Opus Dei (see pages 155-6 of Hutchison’s book). “It was” Hutchison says of Le Cercle “plugged into virtually every west European intelligence service” (a fact that was voluntarily confirmed to me by a former CIA type… without me asking). Hutchison also goes into some detail about SMOM in regard to these matters – likewise the Vatican offshoot, Pro Fratribus, that the suicided Milanese banker, Roberto Calvi (P2) funded.

I labour these points because there has long been a trend to disassociate or downplay the Vatican from its past Nazi dealings. In saying this I am not attacking Catholicism --- just the Vatican as a state. A bloody and criminal state, too.

Further on in the Schacht interview:

Stevenson: “Funk [Walther Emanuel of Hitler’s Reichsbank] has told interrogators that the Circle of Friends broke up automatically, but the Brotherhood functions now to support Bormann.”

Schacht: “Funk said that?”

Stevenson: “ So it is reported.”

Schacht: “Funk was always a fool.” “The Circle of Friends was a source of money, no thanks to Funk.”

Stevenson: “And the Brotherhood?”

“Die Deutsche Gemeinschaft. I know nothing…”

Stevenson later (page 138) states that Schacht’s aim was to “build an empire and win control over foreign economies by stealth and cunning.

According to Paul Manning’s book on Martin Bormann, this was achieved, in part anyway, by investing vast sums of money into US public stocks and bonds.

We only need to add into this tapestry the well-known connections of the Bush family to the Nazi Party and the picture clarifies considerably.

The Coalition of the Willing is structured along the lines of big business (who in any case largely supported Hitler’s rise to power from their bases in the US, Britain, France as well as in Germany), using subservient state/s machinery that has been slowly tuned to a fascist melody, to gain domination of the global market place – by “stealth and cunning” as stated by Schacht.

But just my take on it...

David

? It was Luce that talked of the assassination in the famous interview, later in the phone recorded conversation with Colby.

She talked of "her" cuban people, of Pawley, of LHO part of a three men assassination team trained in Mexico City... don't you remember?

Claudio,

Not to worry. Most of us are aware of the many "roles" played by Clare Booth Luce and her coterie of associates in

the JFK Assassination (especially her right wing deflection campaigns). Clare was a supporter of Senator Barry Goldwater (both she

and her husband lived in Arizona at this time, Goldwater's home state) and she was a longtime friend of William Pawley who lost millions when Castro took over his Cuban transportion empires. Most of her activities were designed to encourage a military strike against Cuba after the assassination so Bill Pawley could recover his fortune. She wanted Goldwater to be elected President as well and pitched in on the Bayo-Pawley affair which was designed to embarass JFK as they delivered the alleged Soviet officers to Goldwater's ranch. This was told to me by Nathaniel Weyl in a phone interview.

And most of all she was a Dame of the Knights of Malta which puts her in contact with the likes of other SMOM members who were

independently identified by multiple "serious" researchers as being culpable in the JFK hit. Those among us who insist that "the Mob did it" or "the Jews did it" or "the Gays did it" or "the Commies did it" just can not and will not accept any evidence which is contrary to their lifelong thesis. And they have yet to figure out that the Far Reich did it and have been blaming the "Enemies of the Reich" listed above for decades. Go figure.

I am adding Clare Booth Luce to my list of Top Five Deflectors and Obfuscators. Along with Dr. Revilo P. Oliver, Rev. Billy James

Hargis, Dr. Robert Morris and Rev. Gerald L K Smith who all took alternative convenient potshots at there 4 favorite scapegoats. Poor

Ruby, perhaps the only person who was scapegoated for ALL 4 alleged reasons is their ideal scapegoat. He was supposedly the only

Mob affiliated, Jewish, Communist, Homosexual they could find I guess. Some among us, are easily persuaded to follow the Reich

Wing Party Line and others are not so easily convinced. The lesson to be learned here is that there were and still are very strong

Mind Control influences being exerted on students of the JFK hit. And some people are more susceptible to Brain Washing than others.

You could write an entire article on The Subtle Effects of Brainwashing on the JFK Assassination Investigation (and the Investigators).

Don't bother trying to counter their feeble or inane arguments. A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste or to Brainwash.

There are others here who keep insisting that the book "Hitler's Pope" was also "right" about Pope Pius XII despite

the fact that the author himself RECANTED his statements after publication of "The Myth of Hitler's Pope" by a Rabbi who

should know Fact from Fiction and Right Wing palpable misstatements from Facts. See my threads on this topic and do

a Google search. Also your link to "Vatican Assassins" proves that Pius XII actually launched 3 attempts at "Tyrannicide" against Hitler despite the risks to his life and to the safety of the Vatican.

There are only a few JFK types on any posting site:

1) The Brainwashed (who sometimes become Brainwashers)

2) The Brainwashers (both deliberate and inadvertent)

3) The Truthful Fact Seekers and the Solution Discoverers

When you can readily recognize the first two on sight, you can join group 3.

This is the real challenge of The JFK Research Community.

Ciao.

? It was Luce that talked of the assassination in the famous interview, later in the phone recorded conversation with Colby.

She talked of "her" cuban people, of Pawley, of LHO part of a three men assassination team trained in Mexico City... don't you remember?

Claudio,

Not to worry. Most of us are aware of the many "roles" played by Clare Booth Luce and her coterie of associates in

the JFK Assassination (especially her right wing deflection campaigns). Clare was a supporter of Senator Barry Goldwater (both she

and her husband lived in Arizona at this time, Goldwater's home state) and she was a longtime friend of William Pawley who lost millions when Castro took over his Cuban transportion empires. Most of her activities were designed to encourage a military strike against Cuba after the assassination so Bill Pawley could recover his fortune. She wanted Goldwater to be elected President as well and pitched in on the Bayo-Pawley affair which was designed to embarass JFK as they delivered the alleged Soviet officers to Goldwater's ranch. This was told to me by Nathaniel Weyl in a phone interview.

And most of all she was a Dame of the Knights of Malta which puts her in contact with the likes of other SMOM members who were

independently identified by multiple "serious" researchers as being culpable in the JFK hit. Those among us who insist that "the Mob did it" or "the Jews did it" or "the Gays did it" or "the Commies did it" just can not and will not accept any evidence which is contrary to their lifelong thesis. And they have yet to figure out that the Far Reich did it and have been blaming the "Enemies of the Reich" listed above for decades. Go figure.

I am adding Clare Booth Luce to my list of Top Five Deflectors and Obfuscators. Along with Dr. Revilo P. Oliver, Rev. Billy James

Hargis, Dr. Robert Morris and Rev. Gerald L K Smith who all took alternative convenient potshots at there 4 favorite scapegoats. Poor

Ruby, perhaps the only person who was scapegoated for ALL 4 alleged reasons is their ideal scapegoat. He was supposedly the only

Mob affiliated, Jewish, Communist, Homosexual they could find I guess. Some among us, are easily persuaded to follow the Reich

Wing Party Line and others are not so easily convinced. The lesson to be learned here is that there were and still are very strong

Mind Control influences being exerted on students of the JFK hit. And some people are more susceptible to Brain Washing than others.

You could write an entire article on The Subtle Effects of Brainwashing on the JFK Assassination Investigation (and the Investigators).

Don't bother trying to counter their feeble or inane arguments. A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste or to Brainwash.

Your logic is irrefutable, Tim, but fatally flawed. Almost every single Mob

prosecution starting in the 1960's forward was based at least partially on

a legal or illegal wire tap. Mob countermeasures to wire taps, to snitches

and to informants slowed their demise but did not prevent it. And IF you are

partially correct about involvement in planned and approved Mob hits on Castro,

(and I am not saying you are) then one has to assume that the FBI and local law

enforcement would be asked to look and to listen the other way. Again since

you have no real concept about how many times both the FBI and the Miami

PD Intel Unit crossed paths and crossed swords in South Florida during the

1950's and the 1960's and even thereafter, you can not possibly speak to

the subject. You might be the classic armchair JFK investigator just like

you are watching a TV program, and then again you might really have LIVED

the JFK case and rubbed elbows with people who "plotted" the Bay of Pigs;

who were part of the Bay of Pigs invasion; who ran guns to Cuba BEFORE

Castro took over; who did boom and bang operations against Castro;

who "arrested" Mobsters; maybe you met the person who placed the wiretaps

on Milteer at a birthday party maybe you didn't; maybe you grew up among

both pro-Castro and anti-Castro forces; maybe you actually know a few

Hungarian or Polish Freedom fighters; maybe you interviewed Nathaniel

Weyl or Robert Morris or James Hosty or Gaeton Fonzi or Dick Russell (I kind

of doubt it though); maybe you met Ralph McGill, Bill Baggs and Claude

Pepper and LeRoy Collins (I really doubt it though). Maybe you talked to

the person who bugged Edgar and Clyde at the Fountainbleau Hotel on

Miami Beach and told you that they were pole riders before anyone knew

about it? Maybe that is why the cooperation between the Miami PD and

the FBI hit an all time low in the 1960's. Can you share with us some of

YOUR major revelations and insights into the JFK case? So far your thesis

on Angleton has been essentially discredited by almost everyone here.

All of your quotes and citations come from "books", TV and the Movies

and many of these are biased, flawed and otherwise inaccurate. And your

"Mob did it!" thesis has been so thoroughly discredited that almost no one

tries to push it any more. No one. You wanted honesty and straight shooting

so I thought I would accommodate you and share my thoughts with you directly.

Did you ever use the name Jack Sprat by the way?

Those among us who insist that "the Far Reich did it"" just can not and will not accept any evidence which is contrary to their lifelong thesis.

There is no such evidence.

Regarding the confusion concerning the The Sovereign Order of Saint John of Jerusalem, also known as the Shickshinny Knights of Malta, being an authorised Vatican Order of SMOM, the following is of significance:

http://www.geocities.com/noelcox/Creation.htm

Quote:

"No other Order, whether it be newly instituted or derived from a mediæval Order having the same name, enjoys such recognition, as the Holy See is not in a position to guarantee its historical and juridical legitimacy. This is also the case with regard to the above-mentioned Sovereign Order of St John of Jerusalem which assumes, in an almost identical form and in such a way as to cause ambiguity, the name of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta".(15)

Unquote

The full style of SMOM is:

The Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of Saint John of Jerusalem, of Rhodes and of Malta (known as the Sovereign Military Order of Malta (SMOM), Order of Malta or Knights of Malta for short)

The acknowledged expert on Chivalric Order, Guy St. Stair Santy has written (Google) extensively on so called "fake" orders of which the Shickshinny Knights is included.

So far as I am aware the authorised SMOM donot have a "Military Affairs Committee" as stated by John above. To the best of my knowledge, this peculairity is only a Shickshinny Knights structure.

Yadda. Yadda. I am not here to argue "Gnat XXXX vs. Peppah" as some of you have done for decades. The issue

of legitimacy vs. illegitimacy does not concern me here. Do a DNA test if you have issues here. The expert on The

Shickshinny Knights of Malta is Kevin Coogan and he has confirmed for everyone that there was indeed a Military Affairs

Committee for that group. You stand corrected. Again. At least you were half right on this one.

"The DAC’s involvement with the White Russian community led many of its members to join

a far right pseudo-chivalric order known as the “Sovereign Order of Saint John of

Jerusalem, Knights of Malta,” which was headquartered in the small town of Shickshinny,

Pennsylvania. The Military Affairs Committee of the Knights at one point included an

astonishing list of former generals and admirals, including del Valle, Gen. Lemuel

Shepherd, Lt. Gen. George Stratemeyer, Maj. Gen. Charles Willoughby, Brig. Gen.

Bonner Fellers, Admiral Charles M. Cooke and Rear Admiral Francis T. Spellman

among others. The “Shickshinny Knights” were led by Charles Pichel, a Nazi sympathizer

in the 1930s who maintained murky ties to the White Russian community. Pichel

claimed that his Knights represented a branch of the Order that had survived in

Russia under the Emperor Paul I after Napoleon had suppressed the main group.

He further said he derived his order’s legitimacy from “Czar” Cyril himself."

Citation from: http://www.iisg.nl/research/coogan.doc

Download it and read it for yourself. It is a long download however. So don't bail out.

Now can you read "The Myth of Hitler's Pope" or "Vatican Assassins" and get THAT ONE right, finally?

Your credibility on these issues is shrinking down to nothingness IMHO. If you can't get Pope Paul XII

right after all this time, how can you get the JFK thingy down pat?

EDITED by moderator, due to langauge.

Edited by Antti Hynonen

SMOM... uhm well i studied deeply - just to make an example - the activity of angleton while chief of X-2, the OSS station in Rome.

We are loosing the contest: must remember that Us arrived very recently to intelligence activities. Still in 1956 Cia was considered a "newbie agency" compared to the british one - first - and the other european.

It is not a case 007, bond james bond, is british.

(you can find direct confirmation of this "scenario" by Cia also, reading the "Tunnel of love", the declassified story of the tunnel in Berlin - foia.cia.gov ).

So, IMO, if it is true that some connections OSS-Mafia started just to prepare the landing of the troops in Sicily (and so you have in the years later, bosses used by the Cia), it is also proved Us intellicenge tried to penetrate every useful association in Europe to build a spy network against Moscow and - important to add- in defense of Us interests.

In this view, you'll find a great work in Rotary clubs - for ex - or religious associations, and more in military and aristocratic channels (like SMOM and others).

This penetration was really easy: these groups were in disastrous situation after the war. Angleton, just to say, paid his agents into the italian intelligence not with money (!) but with sigarettes, some pistols, liquors...

And from this point of view, we must admit people like Angleton - not to cite Luce family - were really more and more powerfull of this ancient associations. Very usefull to create dis-information, false dietrologism, but not to conduct the Cold War in Europe, nor to assure Us supremacy in the area. Useful but not necessary.

If this is true, you can easily answer to some contraddictions: a masonic temple cant stay into a church and viceversa...

Edited by Accogli Claudio

Claudio,

Can you share with us some of the conclusions you reached or information you discovered about Angleton's activities

(Hugh and James) while in Rome? Did you ever come across Gen Bonner F. Fellers who was stationed in Cairo in

the early days of the War? Google links in Wikipedia confirm what I first postulated about Fellers 15 years ago, that

he was a conscious agent of Hitler due to his German born heritage. This was based mostly on Condon's revelations about

Fellers in The Manchurian Candidate in 1958 as a matter of fact. It apparently stirred someone to due some digging

into Fellers background which confirmed that he was the person who allowed Monty's troop movements in Northern

Africa to get into German hands. So indirectly I helped destroy the myth of Rommel as The Desert Fox. Just love

destroying myths and debunking other ones. So much more rewarding than being an armchair quarterback researcher

and a couch potato channel surfer like so many others who claim to be historians and researchers.

More to the point the links of Angleton and H. Smith Richardson (of Richardson-Vicks in NC makers of Vapo-Rub)

and the Mind Control programs part of MK/ULTRA. Imagine the formulators of Vapo-Rub ended up in Mind Control drugs

and perhaps memory loss agents as a by product of chemical formulation research at Vicks? Scary thought.

Also if you take a look at the Coogan del Valle article at http://www.iisg.nl/research/coogan.doc you might

find some interesting items related to del Valle and Mussolini and the Ethiopia campaigns which will stir some

reactions from you. del Valle also was tied into the Franco advocates as well as that del Chaie character.

General Pedro del Valle was right! Way Far Right.

John,

Regarding Bonner Fellers, do you have any information concerning his position of being an official observer of the seige of Tobruk? One of the other observers supposedly being William J. Donovan.

Also do you have anything regarding Fellers' connections to Ulius Amoss and the private Baltimore intelligence service? I do think this aspect does indeed have tentacles to the operation in Dealey Plaza.

Bonner Fellers below.

James

Edited by James Richards

John,

Of course you see no evidence contrary to YOUR theory, just as you claim adherents of other theories refuse to consider evidence to the contrary of their own theories.

I do indeed acknowledge that there were indeed people on the "far right", if that is a correct way to characterize them, who were rather kooky.

But what evidence do you have linking any of the names you have mentioned to the assassination?

And IMO far from being discredited, the only evidence that exists re possible conspirators is linked to the mafia dons I mentioned above, to Casto and to Michael Mertz, whose ultimate sponsor of course is unfortunately elusive.

John,

Regarding Bonner Fellers, do you have any information concerning his position of being an official observer of the seige of Tobruk? One of the other observers supposedly being William J. Donovan.

Also do you have anything regarding Fellers' connections to Ulius Amoss and the private Baltimore intelligence service? I do think this aspect does indeed have tentacles to the operation in Dealey Plaza.

Bonner Fellers below.

James

Bonner Fellers was just recently added to my further drill down list of what I might call the American Generals

of German heritage or birth who were previously identified independently by recognized serious authors or researchers

as acting suspiciously or in a decidedly Un-American fashion either before, during or shortly after World War II. Let's

just call them Turncoats or Benedict Arnold style Traitors and cut Right to the chase. The others of course

include those like Willoughby, Wedemeyer, Stratemeyer, del Valle, and some others on the Military Affairs Committee of

SKOM (as I meant to type it, and not SMOM as I accidently penned it). Maybe 6-8 in total if you count Major George

Racey Jordan and Edwin A. Walker, too.

As to the seige of Tobruk or the Baltimore intelligence service I have not found anyone who has mentioned that to date,

but would be interested in learning more about the Baltimore intelligence service which might link to my other Baltimore

links and research into Eugenics types and intel types located there.

John,

Bonner Fellers below.

James

These might not qualify as primary sources but some of them imply Fellers was part of the Tobruk operations in one form

or fashion. Sorry, that I have not been able to drill down into his past as deeply as I would have liked to. My one claim

to fame regarding Fellers nefarious past is that I was definitely the FIRST person to postulate that Monty's troop and tank

movements were relayed to Rommel in North Africa using a Monty to Fellers to Angleton to Rommel back channel. Sort of

like Tinkers to Evers to Chance but with more deadly consequences. Someone else posted Hitler's veiled but revealing

remarks about Fellers whom Hitler called "...one of our best sources." or something close to that in a Wikipedia posting.

People still attribute this to stolen cryptographic messages, but Fellers probably provided the cryptogram keys to the Nazis

or perhaps a young Jim Angleton did the deed at Fellers behest.

Pedro del Valle was active in either the Cairo or Ethiopian campaigns at about the same time that Fellers was there. It is

amazing that we still won World War II with all of these turncoats and traitors active at the General level in key positions.

TheHistoryNet | World War II | Intercepted Communications for ...Fellers, a 1918 West Point graduate who previously had served in America's ... from near Tobruk west and south across Libya's Cyrenaica to Tripolitania. ...

www.historynet.com/magazines/world_war_2/3038121.html - 59k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

World War II Plus 55 - May 24th through May 26, 1942Behind that are the 30-mile perimeter defenses of Tobruk, which have fallen into ... Bonner Fellers, the US military attache in Cairo. Fellers has unlimited ...

usswashington.com/dl24ma42.htm - 26k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Intelligence: cause and effect [Archive] - WW2inColor TalkFellers, the US military attaché to Cairo (and unwitting ally of the Africa ... in crucial battles which would see the fall of Tobruk and Mersa Matruh. ...

www.ww2incolor.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-4354.html - 12k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Axis History Forum :: El Alamein... Col Bonner Fellers, was removed and Seebohm was KIA on 10 jul and its .... He argued against capturing Malta after the fall of Tobruk as he said he had ...

forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?p=868850&sid=e308611819f88079ba00de726816129c - Similar pages - Note this

Axis History Forum :: Origin of BlitzkriegBack to Tobruk, it's not a particuar battle, it is a series of Battles. .... The US Military Attache in Cario, Colonel Bonner Fellers ( look him up) ...

forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?p=896387&sid=7ac84abb215a1c3494d307e30e64934c - Similar pages - Note this

Operation Compass - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[6] Tobruk was captured January 22 [7] and Derna was captured on February 3. ... Bonner Fellers: "General Wavell told me they were going to do manoeuvres, ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Compass - 55k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

[DOC] Address to the Royal Artillery, AlameinFile Format: Microsoft Word - View as HTML

Colonel Fellers had access to all the Eighth Army command and carte blanche ..... but this can be partly explained by the loss of their division at Tobruk. ...

www.army.mod.uk/linkedfiles/rahistoricalsociety/autumn02_alameintext.doc - Similar pages - Note this

Военная история : USAAF в подмандатной Палестине, 1942 г.After the fall of Tobruk, Fellers had quickly apprised the situation. In another cable to the War Department on June 21, he gave a blunt assessment of the ...

www.waronline.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=111381&sid=386a5951e35c7f1feff0c041bc4e6061 - 82k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Endnotes for Chapter XI32 Churchill received the news of the fall of Tobruk at the White House while on ... Fellers, reporting the plans, had recommended that the United States ...

www.army.mil/cmh-pg/books/wwii/Sp1941-42/ench11.htm - 51k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

The Rommel FileHe reasoned that if he took Tobruk and Alexandria, Malta would fall on its own. .... U.S. Military Attache for Cairo, Colonel Frank Fellers toured the ...

gaiaselene.com/Scripts/rommel.htm - 126k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this