The Education Forum

Renovated Coup D'Etat Website

Well done. I've always found your site to be a great source of information.

With the recent discussion here of Boris Pash, I recalled E. Howard Hunt's description, quoted on your site, of his visit with Pash back in the 1950s, Pash reportedly being the man to see about "wet affairs." I went back and read it yesterday in your Nodule 6. Good stuff. (Hunt's impression was that Pash at the time was more interested in sitting back in his little office and drawing a salary than in killing anybody.)

http://www.ajweberman.com/nodules/nodule6.htm

Ron

THE http://ajweberman.com website has been renovated and should be much more accessible now. Check it out and let me know what you think. To skip the tramp morphs go to

http://ajweberman.com/coupt5.htm

Thanks.

better navigation.

Interesting photo archive:

I could not however get the links to work on this page.

http://www.ajweberman.com/images_other/index.htm

Hello AJ!

I'm looking forward to checking it out.

Your site has always been one of the best in terms of the quality contained, so any change to the decor is probably not that important!

I have accessed your site maybe a hundred + times. Keep up the good work! You've got an incredible thing going, and you are a fantastic researcher!

Very glad to see you on Simkin's Forum. Things happen here.

What about a new book?

- lee forman

Great website. Please feel free to use the forum to discuss information on your website with our members. They are a very knowledgeable crowd and are very keen to be helpful. At the same time, I hope you will be willing to contribute to our discussions on the various aspects of the JFK assassination.

• 12 years later...
On 5/22/2005 at 8:26 AM, John Simkin said:

Great website. Please feel free to use the forum to discuss information on your website

When I linked to the Weberman site, I encountered a notice that said a law firm was due funds from him for defamation.

Anyone know 1) has Weberman been de-legitimized? and 2) aside from his book which I have, has there been anything else?

Thanks.

6 hours ago, Robert Harper said:

When I linked to the Weberman site, I encountered a notice that said a law firm was due funds from him for defamation.

Anyone know 1) has Weberman been de-legitimized? and 2) aside from his book which I have, has there been anything else?

Thanks.

Which book do you have?  Hopefully not The Oswald Code because it's junk.

There was the bit about digging in Bob Dylan's trash.  Something about supposedly trumped up /targeted drug charges.

http://ajweberman.com/ 

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

Which book do you have?

I have Coup d'etat in America (with letters C, I and A in white others in red on the cover). I have a first printing 1975 with foreword by Congressman Henry Gonzalez. It was my first intro to the possibility of Hunt in Dallas that day and it includes a lot of attention to the 3 " tramps

This was published 12 years after the murder; today, 17 years after 9/11, people are just getting introduced to concepts related to the event. I particularly relish books written before the Church hearings of the late 70's about JFK. Weberman joined the" searcher" club for me years ago. Whatever life has thrown at him, I'll always  be grateful to him and other "searchers," and I try to never judge them too harshly whatever  the issue.

Edited by Robert Harper

6 hours ago, Robert Harper said:

I have Coup d'etat in America (with letters C, I and A in white others in red on the cover). I have a first printing 1975 with foreword by Congressman Henry Gonzalez. It was my first intro to the possibility of Hunt in Dallas that day and it includes a lot of attention to the 3 " tramps

This was published 12 years after the murder; today, 17 years after 9/11, people are just getting introduced to concepts related to the event. I particularly relish books written before the Church hearings of the late 70's about JFK. Weberman joined the" searcher" club for me years ago. Whatever life has thrown at him, I'll always  be grateful to him and other "searchers," and I try to never judge them too harshly whatever  the issue.

Your right.  I have the 1992 reprint, still with the Gonzales foreword.  When I bought it about 10 years ago I thought it was revolutionary for the time it was originally published.

The Oswald Code from 2014 was very frustrating for multiple reasons.  I bought it based on information on the website he created promoting it.  Some information I was particularly interested in was not in the book.  The book has no table of contents, index, end notes, nothing.  Just him rambling, which he does.   That said, thumbing through it tonight there are some things that bear re reading.  I put it on the shelf after the first reading out of frustration and have ignored it since.