The Education Forum

Headshot Theory

Sorry, Lee,, should have said. I thought it was obviously a collage created by me. It's from a vid cap from the top of the Post Office above the corner of Commerce and Houston. It's from a sequence in Stone's JFK where Price talks about what he saw. In the collage I've just placed it in the office below, and pasted in other images etc. plus a bit of painting and saving so it looks a bit like a photo.I'll post the vidcap in a moment, it shows the wider panoramic view from that point.

Edited by John Dolva

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT:: In the collage I also shifted the limo ahead to where the head shot occurred.

Here's the vidcap.

Edited by John Dolva

The wound ballistics re my suggestion could be : the bullet enters the skull on a tangent. At the point of entry it will tend to according to exterior ballistic theory, assuming a right twist bore, be swinging in from the left and dropping down, meanwhile airlift will tend to have the nose pointing up slightly with regards to its actual path. As it enters the skull, it will deviate inward, or down. To the left of the bullet is a wall of skull. To the right the brain. The top of the skull is shattered, so the wall of skull to the bullets left will act as a dam to deflect the peak pulse of the cavitation and direct brainmatter and skull parts back in the direction of the entry. This wall has however been seriously compromised and the further passage of the now fragmented bullet will along with the directed force blow out the right of kennedys skull. Fragments can exit here and end up where found later, under seat etc. . There are smears on the xray photos plus fragmentation pattern radiating out from this area (no, I'm not a radiologist), there was an initial report re. throathole being from fragment from headshot exit.

Bullet paths within the body were not followed. Exhumation may show bullet parts in lower trunk.

EDIT:: as for Witnesses?? :: Harry D. Holmes, FBI informat T7, said : "Actually, for a while, they thought the shots came from my building, the Terminal Annex. So immediately we interviewed everybody on the floors on that side of the building to see what they knew or had seen because there was a possibility that it came from the post office. Of course, that was cleared up in a hurry."

"they thought" ? (agencies. DPD? Witnesses?) "my building" "we interviewed" ? (not the 'agencies' ?) "...to see what they knew": us, our people in our building. So it seems the word of Harry was sufficient for the 'agencies' to accept that the shot did not come from the post office?? funny that.? Of course, they knew it came from the TSBD. Who the h..l was this Harry dude? The more I read of his testimony and role in the whole thing it seems strange that he packed such an enormous untouchability.

He brought Lee's Post Box to attention of DPD, he took part in Oswalds interviews, he delayed the transfer so that Oswald was still there when Ruby turned up, he took part in uncovering the trail to the Carcano.

As postal inspector he would have been part of the CIA,FBI,Postal Inspection Service, illegal Top Secret mail opening operations. Had he seen the Back yard photos? Oswald would have been known to him and through him, as T7, the FBI. He lied at WC about postal regulations, and also said he couldn't remember the names of people he associated with yet described himself (apart from calling himself a trained 'suspicioner' ( a play on the french word spy?)) as someone with a perfect memory? After the WC he seemed to vanish into thin air.

What did he look like? It's a puzzle worth looking at.

EDIT:: Christopher, I've looked into that and it is actually possible, the view through a scope would be approximately as in the image. Jackies head is not in the way. The fifth floor corner office is a bit below the sixth floor of the TSBD and directly opposite. It's about 156 meters away from the head shot

edit:: so, a shot from the left wing. but not Castro.

Edited by John Dolva

November 22, 1963

"It has been a day of changing conditions, a tendency for sun, gusty wind conditions, the physical characteristics of the kill zone means that the wind at street level may be unpredictable, but where I am, elevated, it's steadier. I have a clear line of sight over most of the target area. The sun is off to the side behind me. It's noontime, late in the year, northern hemisphere. At my side is my 'signal man?', my job is to just track and shoot. My 'signal man', keeps a wide eye open for the right time, taking into account upcoming people clusters and obstructions, ready to tap my shoulder.

I have prepared in detail. Out of a selection of rifles, I have chosen for this occasion a 7.65 caliber 1949 FN Semi Automatic Argentine Mauser. While not an ideal snipers rifle according to some, in my hands, with my experience highly reliable. (Should the patsy be hard to tie down, the backup patsy with a mauser to match alternate bullet identification is waiting (unwittingly) in the wings.)

The barrel has a right hand twist (clockwise twist when looking from the trigger area). I'm using a scope that gives me a good field of view for this shot. This is calibrated with the bullets/cartridges which are prepared by myself with careful test shooting to maximise reliability. I have choosen bullets that have similar behavioural characteristics to those of the patsies' rifles.

I am shooting at a distance of about 150 meters, on a slightly downward path from an area of known wind conditions into one with possible unpredictable conditions. While I am shooting on a roughly north south direction the coreolis force considerations are minimal over this distance. The temperature, air pressure, path slope, are also accounted for. Over this distance the bullet should settle out of a predictable tumble/yaw quite quickly. I don't like to use a silencer and am confident that the diversions will successfully make that redundant anyway.

I call this type of shot a sideways slam dunk. The path the bullet will be following will be an arc that rises first then drops with increasing rapidity as the velocity of the bullet drops. Also, taking into account the barrel twist and the slight coreolis force I expect this arc to also curve to the right. I expect that on impact the bullet will be pointing fairly level as opposed to the path which will be as stated a downward, sideways right curve. My 'signal man' will ensure that collateral damage will be kept to a minimum, and as the bullet will drop down into the vehicle onto target, wound ballistics should ensure rapid deceleration of bullet and any exits should be contained within the vehicle. The clip of 20 is superfluous but it does not need to be fully loaded to function properly. The physical characteristics of my location will contain brass spitting out of the chamber.

It is reasonable for me to expect a close pattern at 150 meters.

As I know that the target will be travelling from east to west, from my point of view right to left, and I am right handed the pan track is standard.

The radio is tuned. The diversion team is in place. The patsy is 'in the building'.

whack whack, pick pick, rattle click, zip, bye.

A glance over my shoulder as I leave tells me that the conspiracy to create the conspiracy speculations that will hide the real conspiracy is already proceeding successfully.

Home."

Edited by John Dolva

Since I started to hint on this scenario I've had a considerable rise in high rating probes blocked by firewall. The proportion of untraceable ones has increased. Some unusual locations that repeat themselves are argentina, brazil, germany and new orleans. On one occasion it got so bad the firewalls demand on CPU time froze the computer entirely. Could other members please comment on their experiences to help me see if my experience is unusual. I know there are lots of random probing going on all the time and it may be just all a coincidence.

Hi John,

I have a response to your scenario, but first, thought I'd throw this one out. This is a hi-res scan of the Cancellare photo, taken of the south side of the Plaza. The man standing behind the pick-up, who appears to be in the process of loading something in the bed, is the man Jack White called 'Pickup Man.' Is DCM/TA the driver? Is the young man with 'Pick-up man' the same as seen by Julia Ann Mercer? Is 'Pick-up man' a heavy-set, middle aged man with light brown hair wearing a white shirt?

Is it possible that these are part of the same group that parked earlier on Elm, in the right lane, prior to the assassination, as seen by Julia Mercer? Or is this not even a Ford pick-up truck... <_<

The insets are enlarged and enhanced views of what appear to be 3 individuals. I purposely tinted the driver's shirt green, so his position would be clearer.

- lee

SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT, COUNTY OF DALLAS, TEXAS

Before me, the undersigned authority on this the 22nd day of November A.D. 1963, personally appeared Julia Ann Mercer, Address 5200 Belmont, No. 208, Dallas, Age 23, Employed: Automat Distributors, 1720 Canton, Dallas.

Deposes and says:

On November 22, 1963, I was driving a rented White Valient automobile west on Elm Street and was proceeding to the overpass in a westerly direction and at a point about 45 or 50 feet east of the overhead signs of the right entrance road to the overpass, there was a truck parked on the right hand side of the road. The truck looked like it had 1 or 2 wheels up on the curb. The hood of the truck was open. On the driver's side of the truck, there were printed letters in black, oval shaped, which said "Air Conditioning". This was a pickup truck and along the back side of the truck were what appeared to be tool boxes. The truck was a green Ford with a Texas license. I remember seeing the word "Ford" at the back of the truck.

A man was sitting under the wheel of the car and slouched over the wheel. This man had on a green jacket, was a white male and about his 40's and was heavy set. I did not see him too clearly. Another man was at the back of the truck and reached over the tailgate and took out from the truck what appeared to be a gun case. This case was about 8" wide at its widest spot and tapered down to a width of about 4" or 5". It was brown in color. It had a handle and was about 3 1/2 to 4 feet long. The man who took this out of the truck then proceeded to walk away from the truck and he reached down to free it. He then proceeded to walk across the grass and up the grassy hill which forms part of the overpass. This is the last I saw of this man.

I had been delayed because the truck which I described was blocking my passage and I had to await until the lane to my left cleared so I could go by the truck.

During the time that I was at this point and observed the above incident there were 3 policeman standing talking near a motorcycle on the bridge just west of me.

The man who took what appeared to be the gun case out of the truck was a white male, who appeared to be in his late 20's or early 30's and he was wearing a grey jacket, brown pants and plaid shirt as best as I can remember. I remember he had on some kind of a hat that looked like a wool stocking hat with a tassell in the middle of it. I believe that I can identify this man if I see him again.

The man who remained in the truck had light brown hair and I believe I could identify him also if I were to see him again.

(signed by) Julia Ann Mercer.

Subscribed and sworn to before me on this the 22nd of November A.D. 1963

(signed by) Rosemary Allen

Notary Public, Dallas, Texas

The man standing behind the pick-up, who appears to be in the process of loading something in the bed, is the man Jack White called 'Pickup Man.'  Is DCM/TA the driver?

Lee,

At the time the photo was taken, DCM was still on the north side of Elm Street.

Having read through this thread, I have a couple of questions. First, I have been unable to find the man that you see in the Croft photo. I see what looks like a human head, not with an Army helmet but with light curly hair. But I assume that this image is not the man you are referring to, because the head is much too large at that distance. In Post #60, you posted an image in which the man is marked, but the image is no longer there. Could you repost it?

Second, in Post #68 you refer to "Mrs. Beck of Lincoln Park." Who is that?

Thanks,

Ron

Lee,

At the time the photo was taken, DCM was still on the north side of Elm Street.

Thanks Ron. I guess that settles that one.

Having read through this thread, I have a couple of questions. First, I have been unable to find the man that you see in the Croft photo. I see what looks like a human head, not with an Army helmet but with light curly hair. But I assume that this image is not the man you are referring to, because the head is much too large at that distance. In Post #60, you posted an image in which the man is marked, but the image is no longer there. Could you repost it?

Sure. Maybe I should email it as well, as posting will impact the quality.

Second, in Post #68 you refer to "Mrs. Beck of Lincoln Park." Who is that?

Mrs. Beck...

This is from McAdams, who has provided references to the original publications.

On December 5, 1963, a woman who refused to give her name phoned the Detroit office of the FBI and claimed that “she had taken 16 millimeter colored movies of the assassination” of President Kennedy, and that “these movies had turned out better than the pictures published in ‘Life’ magazine [from the Abraham Zapruder home movie].” She said she would “mail these movies” to the FBI’s Detroit office.

Harold Weisberg, Photographic Whitewash (Frederick, Md.: Harold Weisberg, 1976), p. 288.

Close An FBI report notes, “This woman advised that she was a graduate student at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, working towards a Ph.D. degree. She said she is a State Department exchange student from West Berlin, Germany, and said that she was then leaving immediately for Germany. This unidentified woman also stated that she had a sister in Dallas that she had been visiting at the time of the assassination.” Harold Weisberg, Photographic Whitewash (Frederick, Md.: Harold Weisberg, 1976), p. 288.

The FBI attempted to identify and locate the woman with the assistance of the International Institute of the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, and the Detroit office of the Immigration and Naturalization Service, without success.

Harold Weisberg, Photographic Whitewash (Frederick, Md.: Harold Weisberg, 1976), p. 288.

The same day the FBI received the anonymous phone call, a similar call was received by Robert Lubeck, Feature Editor of the Detroit News. The caller identified herself only as a “Mrs. Beck,” who said she was from Lincoln Park, Michigan, and a subscriber to the Detroit News. She said she had some 16 millimeter color “films of the assassination” taken from the overpass in Dealey Plaza, “which were better than the ones in ‘Life’ magazine.” She said she would deliver the film to the Detroit News personally.

If “Mrs. Beck’s” film existed, it would have been worth hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions of dollars;

Life magazine paid Abraham Zapruder $150,000 for his home movie of the assassination. (Richard Trask, Pictures of the Pain [Danvers, Mass: Yeoman Press, 1994], pp. 91-93.)

Close but neither this incentive, nor any consciousness of the potential legal and historical importance of such a film, ever motivated “Mrs. Beck” to make good on her claims. Neither the FBI nor the Detroit News ever received any such film, and “Mrs. Beck” was never heard from again. An attempt to identify the Detroit News caller through subscription records failed. Harold Weisberg, Photographic Whitewash (Frederick, Md.: Harold Weisberg, 1976), p. 288.

According to those who witnessed the assassination from the railroad overpass, there were no women in that area. Union Terminal Railroad employee S. M. Holland helped police officers James W. Foster and James C. White keep non-railroad employees off the overpass prior to the assassination. Foster and White testified that no one was on the overpass at the time of the assassination but railroad workers. (Warren Commission Hearings, Vol. VI, pp. 241, 255.) Their testimony is corroborated by that of Officer Joe E. Murphy, who was stationed on a separate overpass a little to the west. Murphy recalled that all spectators on the overpass were “men dressed in the overalls and they appeared to be railroad employees.” (Warren Commission Hearings, Vol. VI, p. 258.) S. M. Holland agreed, but for possibly a few bystanders “that came up there the last few minutes, but the policemen were questioning them and getting their identification . . . I think everyone was checked by some person.” (Warren Commission Hearings, Vol. VI, p. 241.) Lee Bowers, Jr., working in the signal tower overlooking the railroad yards, described only men on the underpass. (Warren Commission Hearings, Vol. VI, p. 287.) Further corroboration comes from Associated Press photographer James Altgens, who testified: “My original assignment was to make a pictorial scene of the caravan with the Dallas skyline in the background and the triple overpass was selected as the site for making that picture, and when I arrived on the triple overpass there was no one up there but two uniformed policemen and one of the uniformed policemen came over to me and asked me if I was a railroad employee and I told him, ‘No,’ and I showed him my press tag and told him I had a Department of Public Safety ID card showing I was connected with the AP — Associated Press, and he said, ‘Well, I’m sorry, but this is private property. It belongs to the railroad and only railroad employees are permitted on this property.’ And, I explained to him that this was a public event and I thought I would be privileged to make a picture from that area, and he says, ‘No. This is private property and no one but railroad personnel are permitted in this area.’” (Warren Commission Hearings, Vol. VII, p. 516.) Witness Arnold Rowland, standing a fair distance away, did recall women and children on the overpass (Warren Commission Hearings, Vol. II, p. 178), but this would not be the only error Rowland made during his testimony. (Cf. Warren Commission Report, pp. 250-52.)

"The

assassination of John F. Kennedy, a comprehensive historical and legal

bibliography, 1963-1979" by DeLloyd J. Guth and David R. Wrone

200. Beck.

Listed by Sprague [1098], but unverifiable.

Mr. SPECTER - Were you able to observe with clarity the individuals who were standing on the overpass?

Mr. ROWLAND - Not with detailed distinction. I do remember there were three women there, two or three men, a couple of boys, and two officers on the overpass itself.

Mr. SPECTER - How did you identify the officers as being policemen?

Mr. ROWLAND - They were uniformed officers.

Mr. SPECTER - What kind of uniforms were they wearing?

Mr. ROWLAND - Blue; I think trimmed in gold, uniforms.

Underpass crop thanks to Robin Unger. I found this curious [in red]. There are 2 Becks living in Lincoln Park today - I never got around to calling them. <_<

- lee

Thanks,

Ron

Since I started to hint on this scenario I've had a considerable rise in high rating probes blocked by firewall. The proportion of untraceable ones has increased. Some unusual locations that repeat themselves are argentina, brazil, germany and new orleans. On one occasion it got so bad the firewalls demand on CPU time froze the computer entirely. Could other members please comment on their experiences to help me see if my experience is unusual. I know there are lots of random probing going on all the time and it may be just all a coincidence.

John, a couple of months back I posted upon a scenario I considered--and STILL consider--a plausible explanation for the MOTIVATION behind the assassination. My computer was subject to outside attacks that my ISP and Microsoft (I use IE 6.something) couldn't explain...both said they'd never seen this type of intrusion...even with antispyware, firewalls, and every other option I could think of, someone or something was breaching security on my system and resetting system security levels AT WILL.

For my own protection, I no longer mention that scenario...and my computer works just fine since, thank-you-very-much.

But I think you're on the right track in raising questions about Harry Holmes...particularly about the PO box rental slip, and while the copy which SHOULD have been in postal files was gone, the copy produced was one which should NOT have been in postal officials' hands, according to accounts I have read. As a postal employee of over 20 years and one familiar with postal regulations, my dad had raised questions, to me, about how odd it was that Holmes had the copy that he did, but couldn't produce the one the postal authorities SHOULD have had. You might explore this further, but as for me I enjoy having a working computer.

Edited by Mark Knight

Lee,

Thanks for the info on Mrs. Beck. There is a photo of what looks like a woman on the overpass but I don't have it to post.

I agree that the red-circled part of the overpass photo you posted is curious. When I first saw this photo (a less clear version), I thought that the figures in the red circle were a cop mounted on a horse. Some cops in some cities do ride horses, after all, and I couldn't think of anything else that the cop in the photo could be on. But it is clear it is a person in front of the cop. So the question is, what is the cop standing on? What would be sitting beside a railroad track for him to drag over near the railing and stand on? And why would he do it? Why wouldn't he just step to the railing to see like everyone else? Then later he and the other cop told a story (one of them telling it to the WC under oath, the other one repeated it to Sneed) about a long noisy freight train passing at the time that this photo was taken. So the next question, of course, is where's the train?

Ron

I need to throw my two cents in.

Cent number one is that the HSCA tested how sounds were heard in Dealey and concluded that earwitnesses could easily tell the difference between a shot taken nearby and a shot taken from the opposite side of the plaza. They theorized it was possible someone on the knoll could be mistaken and think an echo from the pergola represented a shot from behind, but no one involved with these tests was ever fooled by this. As a result, I agree with Lee that a sound or a shot came from west of the TSBD and east of the stockade fence, as that is where a number of earwitnesses believed the shots came from. It may be worth inspecting the area of the west shipping dock of the TSBD, as this area was open and was apparently ignored by the DPD for some time after the shots.

Cent number two is on Harry Holmes. He did not disappear into thin air; he was interviewed by Larry Sneed and his story is included in No More Silence. I don't think there's anything fishy about the guy. In fact, in his interview with Sneed, he says some things about the Oswald interrogation that could be helpful in demonstrating Oswald's innocence. For example, he tells Sneed that Oswald told Fritz the curtain rods were not for himself, but for one of his co-workers. In that the Paines had a number of curtain rods in their garage, Oswald may have helped himself to some to give to one of his co-workers. For this statement, among others, I don't consider Holmes a suspect.

Continuing...sorry for the sporadic nature of the thought process.

As part of this dynamic headshot theory, IMO, you had a minimum of 2 shots [sounding like ...'dum-dum'] to Kennedy's head, which appear to have in some way been combined in the Zapruder film.

Mr. ZAPRUDER - Well, they claimed they told me it was about 2 frames fast--instead of 16 it was 18 frames and they told me it was about 2 frames fast in the speed and they told me that the time between the 2 rapid shots, as I understand, that was determined--the length of time it took to the second one and that they were very fast and they claim it has proven it could be done by 1 man.

In the Z-film footage, Kennedy's head goes forward, ever so slightly, between frames 312 and 313. I know that this has been a great source of debate - however I think that the simple explanation may actually be that we are missing frames [Dan Rather reported having seen Kennedy slammed violently forward in his 'rather' privileged viewing of the original z-film].

... and at that instant the second shot the third shot total but the second shot hit President Kennedy and there was no doubt there, his head ... went forward with considerable violence. 

The first shot to Kennedy's head I believe came from the 'area' of the North Pergola 'Gardens' or walled walkway - not necessarily where we see the man in Croft. Very possible that he was forced to move a bit further towards the Pergola Shelter #3 to take a shot, due to spectators blocking his view. Guessing. His shot drove Kennedy's head violently forward, and threw as many as 2 skull fragments forward of the Lincoln [Harper and Altgens fragments].

Ken Rahn did a great job IMO of the physics of this shot, however I believe he is in error on the trajectory. I can't find his site at the moment.

Confusion as to the source of the shots may in some way be related to the use of sonic suppressors - however due to the smoke seen, the various witnesses, the medical, the flightpath of the skull fragments, the damage to the curb by Mary Moorman and Jean Hill, the witness account of Rosemary Willis, etc. etc. etc.

Rosemary Willis

And the next one that came was from the grassy knoll and I saw the smoke coming through the trees, into the air.... Fragments of his head ascended into the air, and from my vision, focal point, the smoke and the fragments, you know, everything met. I mean, there's no question in my mind what I saw or what I heard.

Texas Monthly, 1998.

I think it's a safe bet that there indeed was a shooter at the picket fence, who would have fired the 2nd of the 2 shots that came very close together, as per 'ear' witnesses.

The Railroad Detective

Lee Bowers - heavy set man, middle aged, dark suit, closer to the underpass when he saw the 2 men, watching the motorcade come down from Main street.

Julia Mercer - heavey set man, Middle aged. Driver of a pick-up truck that stopped in the right lane, with it's tires up on the curb, on Elm Street. Young man in his 20's and a cap with a tassle.

Ed Hoffman - heavy set man, middle aged, dark pants and jacket and black hat. Puff of smoke, corner of fence area. Throws weapon over steampipe to slender, young railyard worker. Railyard worker breaks it down and stows it in a toolbox, using the swtich box for cover. Suitman walks off in a North Easterly direction.

Haygood - sees a Railroad Detective, whom appears to be arriving on the scene at the same time.

Mr. HAYGOOD. In the railroad yard, I talked to one of the people I presumed to be a railroad detective that was in the yard.

Mr. Belin.

Had he been in the yard before or not?

Mr. Haygood.

No. He was just coming into the area after I was.

Mr. Belin.

He was coming into the area after the shooting?

Mr. Haygood.

Yes.

Tilson - heavy set man. Middle-aged. Slammed into a dark car after sliding down the embankment on the other side of the rail yard. Took off in the direction of Fort Worth.

Weitzman - Possibly saw the breakdown man.

Mr. BALL - Didn't you, when you went over to the railroad yard, talk to some yardman?

Mr. WEITZMAN - I asked a yardman if he had seen or heard anything during the passing of the President. He said he thought he saw somebody throw something through a bush and that's when I went back over the fence and that's when I found the portion of the skull. I thought it was a firecracker portion; that's what we first were looking for. This was before we knew the President was dead.

Mr. BALL - Did the yardman tell you where he thought the noise came from?

Mr. WEITZMAN - Yes, sir; he pointed out the wall section where there was a bunch of shrubbery and I believe that's to the right where I went over the wall where the steampipe was; that would be going north back toward the jail.

I wonder if 'Breakdown man' a.k.a Yardman, Railway Worker, etc. was the same man photographed by Murray in the parking area, at the pick-up truck, apparently having his Identification checked....

Based upon the description by witnesses, and the enlarged Moorman polaroid crop, this man does not appear to have been: Files, Harrelson, one of the three tramps, Saul, Michel, Lawrence, Rogers, White, Rosselli or Vaganov. A man wearing a dark suit, white shirt, middle-aged, heavy-set, what may be a Railroad Detective's hat, with either light brown hair [Mercer] or grey/white hair, standing in the GKS position, behind the fence - approximately 18 - 20 feet from the corner, where smoke was seen rising by multiple witnesses, where Hoffman said he saw a puff of smoke, where footprints were found in the mud, and the location for many witnesses of origination of 'some of' the shots and where on November 12th, 1978, on the opposite side of the fence by the roots of the tree, a 30.06 shell was recovered by James O. Heminger.

Attached is a Hi Res Moorman scan crop - the individual I am calling 'The Railroad Detective' discovered jointly with Robin Unger. I enhanced the insets with fleshtones and coloring. The map inset - taken from McAdams website http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/hoffman.htm - details the movement of the man, seen by Ed Hoffman, in the suit and black hat as he tosses the weapon and appears to walk off. Is it possible that he walks off, and then doubles back again in time to encounter Haygood? I think it is a likely scenario.

If he was not one of the aforementioned suspects for this shot, who was he? Did he go by the alias 'Zed?' as per Mae Brussell? Was he brought in by Martin Bohrmann, and/or possibly the same individual as one of the 2 shooters that were allegedly brought in by Edwin Walker, that trained for the operation in Mexico City [reference Mae Brussel]?

As opposed to his identity, I'd simply like to know

a. what type of weapon he used [a 30.06, as seen by Roger Craig in the safehouse some time after the assassination?],

b. what type of ammo [frangible round? FMJ?],

c. did he have a camera mounted on the weapon,

d. who brought him in for the operation [Edwin Walker?],

e. what his escape path actually was [Tilson is deceased - did he slide down the embankment to a car that has been deleted from McIntyre?],

f. whether or not he took any other shot [Connally chest shot? - Dan Rather's viewing of the original z-film again:

He was wounded once with a chest shot, this we now know ... uh the Governor fell back in his seat

NYTIMES 11/22/63

Gov. John B. Connally Jr. of Texas, who was riding in the same car with Mr. Kennedy, was severely wounded in the chest, ribs and arm

LBJ tapes, in which he is informed that Connally was hit in the chest because he moved into the line of fire.

Gordon Arnold, who stated that 2 shots came from behind the picketfence.

g. What's his opinion on the Zapruder film :)

h. Where was he aiming, and was his shot timed by a radio signal,

i. Was he in disguise as a Railroad Detective, or was he a Railroad Detective?

- lee