The Education Forum

Chauncey Holt

Drew Williams

Fairly new poster here. Long time reader, young man interested in the JFK case (17 years old)

I have been fascinated with the Holt story for a while. Who here believes what he said regarding the events of 11-22-63? I believe he names himself, Charles Harrelson, and Charles Rogers as the 3 tramps.

Also, anything out there prove/disprove Tosh Plumlee's story?

Edited by Drew Williams

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stephen Turner

Drew, The tramps names are 1, Harold Doyle 2,John Gedney 3,Gus Abrams. Doyle and Gedney have given believable accounts of their arrest on the day ( and their movements beforehand) And Abrams sister agreed that the older man in the photo's was her deceased brother "Yep, thats Gus" So unless they are all Government shills this mystery is solved...Steve.

Guest Stephen Turner

Right, lets try this one more time....

Journo Mary LaFontaine traced Doyle, who was living in Oregon, and Gedney who was in Florida, both individually confirmed that they were the men in the pictures.

Abrams had died by this time, but his Sister, with whom he had lived for the previous 15 years of his life confirmed that her brother was the older "tramp" in the pictures..So unless Doyle, Gedney, and Abrams sister are part of a HUGE conspiracy, this mystery is, as I said, solved ...Steve.

Chauncey Holt testified that the three trams were:

Old one = Chauncey Marvin Holt

Dark one = Charles Rogers

Tall one = Charles Harrelson

Charles Harrelson

DSC00056.JPG

Chauncey Marvin Holt

DSC00069.JPG

Charles Rogers

DSC00129.JPG

Mark

Edited by Mark Johansson

Guest Stephen Turner

Mark, if you want a through debunking of the "Tramps" nonsence visit McAdams website, he is good at dissposing of the wilder CT suff. Its the subjects he wont touch that I find interesting B)

Jack, Are you saying that LaFontaine is making this up, dont forget it was another Journo,( forget the name) That took Abrams sisters statement, so unless the two are in cahoots, and the three witnesses are lying though their teeth, i see no reason to disbelieve them..Steve.

Mark, if you want a through debunking of the "Tramps" nonsence visit McAdams website, he is good at dissposing of the wilder CT suff. Its the subjects he wont touch that I find interesting ;)

Jack, Are you saying that LaFontaine is making this up, dont forget it was another Journo,( forget the name) That took Abrams sisters statement, so unless the two are in cahoots, and the three witnesses are lying though their teeth, i see no reason to disbelieve them..Steve.

In my personal dealings with the LaFontaines I found them to

be untrustworthy. To get my cooperation in helping with their

documentary, they told me that they had produced the movie

THE THIN BLUE LINE. Not until much later did I find that they

had a very minor role in the filming. During the Roscoe White

affair, I was given access to Roscoe family photos. The LaFs

claimed they had EXCLUSIVE rights to the photos and threatened

to sue me for putting them on the internet. They demanded that

I "return" the photos to them, although I did not obtain them

from them.

Two of the tramps are E.H. Hunt and C.V. Harrelson. I do not

know who the other one is.

Jack

Guest Stephen Turner

Hi Jack,sorry to hear about your troubled dealings with the LaFontaine's. I still fail to see though how this discredits the testimony of, Doyle, Gedney & Abrams Sister. Why on Earth would they make this claim, independantly, and to two different reporters,if it were not true?Also, to my admittedly untrained eye, their a pretty good match for the 1963 photo's. I have always believed this subject to be a "sideshow"why would Hunt, Harrelson etc allow themselves to be arrested,Photographed, and frogmarched though Downtown Dallas, long after the assassination had happened, to me this just doesn't make sense. what role do you believe these individuals played in the assassination Jack. Steve.

Mr White.

Can provide an ear comparison on Hunt. Because if you compare Holts ear with the older tramp you´ll have 100 % match.

What do you know of Holts story? Do you know the name George Reynolds? Frank Belcher? Bud Belcher? Bob Reynolds? Leroy Young? Philip Twombly, Ernest Leibacher, Richard Wilson? If, yes, do you think these names were not real persons? Invented by Chauncey? Or real persons but with roles invented by Chauncey?

Mark

Edited by Mark Johansson

Guest Stephen Turner

Mr White.

Can provide an ear comparison on Hunt. Because if you compare Holts ear with the older tramp you´ll have 100 % match.

Mark

My guess is these tramps could be anybody, apart from the three guys whose arrest warrents name them,and who when traced agreed that they were the people in the photographs. absolutely amazing ;)