The Education Forum

Michael Collins Piper: Final Judgement

John Simkin

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My two cents on Piper and his theory... While he has successfully demonstrated that it is a possible theory, his theory is nowhere near as probable as a theory with the mob and anti-Castro Cubans at center stage. The speculation that Israel felt JFK's opposition to their having a bomb was worthy of a death sentence is basically unsupported, to my knowledge. Are there tapes of Israeli leaders discussing how best to kill Kennedy? Did credible sources admit their involvement to their families or personal attorneys? It seems clear that Piper's own feelings about Israel crept into his theory. This doesn't make his book unworthy of our attention. Like the Warren Report and Case Closed, and most every assassination-related book, however, one should read it with the understanding that it is slanted to fit an agenda.

I have yet to read it, but will do so when I stumble across a cheap copy.

Pat,

While I don't agree with your assessment of the theory, I welcome your participation as you seem to be able to discuss this most serious issue objectively, which unfortunately can't be said for certain other members.

You may be right that Piper's personal opinions crept into his theory, I'm not sure about that, but lumping it with the WC or Case Closed is unfair, IMO, especially since you haven't read it. For one thing, it contrasts markedly from those two in that it is an attempt to broaden the parameters of the debate, while the other two are clumsy attempts to close it down.

Insofar as tapes and admissions are concerned, of course there aren't--although former Israeli scientist Mordechai Vannunu has publicly claimed that Israel was involved. There was mob involvemnet, IMO, but not the type you are talking about. Jack Ruby, tied comprehensively to West Coast Jewish mobster Mickey Cohen shot LHO you know. He placed a call to Al Gruber before he did it.

Since no cohesive summation of the theory appears to exist on this thread, I undertake to do this for those unfamiliar with the theory. I won't place myself in a time frame straightjacket--I've made this mistake before--but I will post the major elements and indications which give the theory a credibility which, IMO, places it at the forefront of all the existing theories about what happened that day.

I am one.... and it is Mr Walker to the likes of you.

I have great respect for most on this Forum....but very little for you based on your behaviour here.

Nice that I can reciprocate on something Hogan.

Winning your "respect" is if course central to my very being :rolleyes: .

Having spent many many hours creating, maintaining and publicizing this forum for teachers I must say I find it galling to find that I appear to be the only member of this forum with a teaching qualification.

I am minded to change the header from "The Education Forum... a forum for teachers and educators" to "The Anti Education Forum.... a place for lunatic, racist and bizarre conspiracy theorists" - this would seem much more in keeping with its regrettable contents.

The rest of your post is a ridiculous rant.

Excluding the reference to your well documented anti semitism of course.

This from someone who professes to be an educator.... There was no reference whatsoever to Mark Stapleton in the aforementioned post. Walker was in such a hurry to slur Mark, he apparently saw no need to be accurate.

Fortunately, there is only one pompous stuffed shirt on the forum, who

prefers govt propaganda to the truth. In this case "educator" is a

misnomer, for how can someone teach who has not studied the facts?

There are about a half dozen provocateurs (paid and unpaid) who constantly

challenge the truth, but at least they are somewhat familiar with the evidence.

If one wants to waste time, one can at least discuss information with them

because they are at least informed about the subject.

Jack

As Shintaro used to say, "Whoa.........strange".

My reply to Andy Walker's ill-considered attack on me (post #342), seems to have vanished.

I won't 'rush to judgement' as its possible, just possible, that I forgot to hit 'add reply', as I had to rush out shortly afterwards. I thought I posted it though.

I am glad to see that there is discussion surrounding Final Judgement again. I think at the very least we have learned where Jack Ruby was coming from. Like Oswald, I don't think he was the lifelong loser he was portrayed to be. It also gets away from grinding out the minutia of November 22nd.

My two cents on Piper and his theory... While he has successfully demonstrated that it is a possible theory, his theory is nowhere near as probable as a theory with the mob and anti-Castro Cubans at center stage. The speculation that Israel felt JFK's opposition to their having a bomb was worthy of a death sentence is basically unsupported, to my knowledge. Are there tapes of Israeli leaders discussing how best to kill Kennedy? Did credible sources admit their involvement to their families or personal attorneys? It seems clear that Piper's own feelings about Israel crept into his theory. This doesn't make his book unworthy of our attention. Like the Warren Report and Case Closed, and most every assassination-related book, however, one should read it with the understanding that it is slanted to fit an agenda.

I have yet to read it, but will do so when I stumble across a cheap copy.

Pat,

While I don't agree with your assessment of the theory, I welcome your participation as you seem to be able to discuss this most serious issue objectively, which unfortunately can't be said for certain other members.

You may be right that Piper's personal opinions crept into his theory, I'm not sure about that, but lumping it with the WC or Case Closed is unfair, IMO, especially since you haven't read it. For one thing, it contrasts markedly from those two in that it is an attempt to broaden the parameters of the debate, while the other two are clumsy attempts to close it down.

Insofar as tapes and admissions are concerned, of course there aren't--although former Israeli scientist Mordechai Vannunu has publicly claimed that Israel was involved. There was mob involvemnet, IMO, but not the type you are talking about. Jack Ruby, tied comprehensively to West Coast Jewish mobster Mickey Cohen shot LHO you know. He placed a call to Al Gruber before he did it.

Since no cohesive summation of the theory appears to exist on this thread, I undertake to do this for those unfamiliar with the theory. I won't place myself in a time frame straightjacket--I've made this mistake before--but I will post the major elements and indications which give the theory a credibility which, IMO, places it at the forefront of all the existing theories about what happened that day.

Mark

A fine post.

Your offer to summarize MCP's book for forum members is, I think, a great offer. Such a summary would be very useful.

One footnote. A few weeks ago, I saw a note from Israel Shamir via one of the email lists I subscribe to.

Shamir had been asked if Vanunu can be cited as a secondary, independent source on the theory of Israeli involvement in the JFK assassination.

This was his reply:

Yes, I've met Vanunu, and I forwarded him Piper, and he referred to this

paper [that is, Michael Collins Piper's book Final Judgment]. Vanunu is a wonderful man, but not an additional source.

The rest of your post is a ridiculous rant.

Excluding the reference to your well documented anti semitism of course.

This from someone who professes to be an educator.... There was no reference whatsoever to Mark Stapleton in the aforementioned post. Walker was in such a hurry to slur Mark, he apparently saw no need to be accurate.

Fortunately, there is only one pompous stuffed shirt on the forum, who

prefers govt propaganda to the truth. In this case "educator" is a

misnomer, for how can someone teach who has not studied the facts?

Jack

A bit rich Jack! You wouldn't recognise a "fact" old man if it bit you on the bum :rolleyes:

Refrain from the personal abuse or I will have to rescind your posting rights. If you wish to continue this pleasant exchange I suggest you do so by personal message leaving this thread for on topic discussions of that awful redneck and his billious little book.

Guest Gary Loughran

I am one.... and it is Mr Walker to the likes of you.

I have great respect for most on this Forum....but very little for you based on your behaviour here.

Nice that I can reciprocate on something Hogan.

Winning your "respect" is if course central to my very being :rolleyes: .

Having spent many many hours creating, maintaining and publicizing this forum for teachers I must say I find it galling to find that I appear to be the only member of this forum with a teaching qualification.

I am minded to change the header from "The Education Forum... a forum for teachers and educators" to "The Anti Education Forum.... a place for lunatic, racist and bizarre conspiracy theorists" - this would seem much more in keeping with its regrettable contents.

Hi Andy (Mr Walker),

Whilst winning respect may not matter to you, losing it should.

Your time spent setting up and establishing the education forum is much appreciated by all here.

However a gratuitous and global insult to the memebership of this forum, such as, - "The Anti Education Forum.... a place for lunatic, racist and bizarre conspiracy theorists" - is much more regrettable than the contents of the forum. Does Sociology teach one to generalise and pigeonhole so ineffectively?

Your recent posts seem to take the form of taunts or are deliberately constructed to incite, and they are posted without any constructive educational content.

I do hope bizarre conspriacy theorists is to differentiate from conspiracy theorists.

It surely would/should be more galling for you, as a teacher, to lose the input of the many noted researchers and scholars on the assasination of JFK, gathered so dilligently, in this forum than to have a more benign environment should they not be here or not allowed access to the dynamic recourse and dialectic contained therein.

For what it's worth, I am a student of the assasination and have found the input, no matter how varied, of all participants on this forum to be particularly educational. I believe it to be a superb learning tool and there is enough objective opinion and information for me to make my own mind up on events and historical background. For this I am very grateful.

Thanks

Gary

Edited by Gary Loughran

By reviving this thread Sid Walker certainly utilized his “Technique of Infamy” – starting two lies at once, and set people arguing which one is true.

Michael Collins Piper was nice enough to send me an early edition of his book, and later called me and talked about it on the phone.

My problems “Final Judgement” begin with its title. Everybody wants the last say in this. Final Judgement, Last Investigation, Case Closed, but its not over yet.

MCP’s book is accurate with the facts, well documented and easy to read, but like most “plot scenario” theories – regardless of whether it’s the mob, Castro, the KGB, the CIA or Oswald did alone, the approach to the problem is wrong.

It’s not enough to recognize that the crime was a conspiracy and the “footprints of intelligence” that make it a covert intelligence operation, the crime was still committed by individual men, and not by an acronym org or other unindictable entity, and can be solved by men to a more closer certainty.

As with all theoretical perspectives, only the facts that support the thesis are presented, while other, sometimes significant items are left out intentionally. While stacking all the facts to support your case is okay to win a forensic debate in school, it doesn’t work with history or investigation of a homicide.

I listen to Kinston Clark, English historian, author of The Critical Historian, when he says:

“The distortion produced by bias are potentially present in any attempt to write history. Sometimes the danger is obvious and menacing, sometimes it is covert, coming from unexpected angles and in not easily detected forms.

….Any interpretation which makes use of facts which can be shown to be false, or accepts as certainty true facts which are dubious, or does not take into account facts which are known, are at best, potentially misleading, and possibly grossly, and dangerously deceptive.

….It is the first task of the historian to review any narrative to find what links are missing altogether…where what is defective cannot be supplied by further research, it is an historian’s duty to draw attention to the fact so that men can know where they stand.

…Any historical conception which has not been adjusted to the most recent results will cease to be satisfactory.”

All the same I thought of a few items that support his theory of MOSAD involvement, but I don’t know if he used them in later editions. Alexander Zigler, a Polish Jew who worked for an American company in Argentina before moving to Russia, became Oswald’s supervisor at the Minsk Radio factory, set up Oswald’s meeting Marina and knew when Oswald was ready to return to USA. I suspect Zigler was either CIA or MOSSAD, but he just as easily could have been MI6. Fitting Ruby into the scenario is easy, Oswald is another matter.

Of course Angleton was the liaison with the MOSSAD, but was also under the spell of Kim Philby.

The idea that Angleton was the mastermind of the Dealey Plaza operation was a case solidly laid out by Lisa Pease at a Dallas COPA a few years ago. I was almost convinced, but there's not enough evidence to take it to court.

The biggest problem is the purported motive for Israel to orchestrate the assassination, per Piper, in that JFK’s opposition to Israel obtaining the bomb just doesn’t hold water.

ALL of the evidence indicates, at least to me, that the intelligence network behind the covert culprets of Dealey Plaza was domestic in nature, though Piper and I do agree, that those who took over the government in 1963 are still very much in control today.

And I have a degree in Secondary Education and certified to teach history.

BK

Edited by William Kelly

[

It surely would/should be more galling for you, as a teacher, to lose the input of the many noted researchers and scholars on the assasination of JFK, gathered so dilligently, in this forum than to have a more benign environment should they not be here or not allowed access to the dynamic recourse and dialectic contained therein.

Gary

This is I am afraid a little off topic but I feel I have to respond to Gary

The sort of researchers you speak of should they visit here would not lend a smidgeon of credence to the mindset which creates holocaust denial, Bilderburg group fantasies and international Jewish conspiracies (not to mention the truly moonstruck Apollo stuff).

Mr hogan mentions Sociology in his message. I am indeed a Sociology teacher. One of the most important lessons I give my students prior to embarking on their research investigations is not to fall into the trap of amateur and weak sociologists - do not squeeze and select your 'evidence' to fit your preferred hypothesis.

We could of course construct an argument that providing a platform for wild, ill disciplined speculation with little or no respect for sound academic practice is something to do with "free speech". Of course people are "free" to engage in such stuff but there should be no expectation of their part that their content should or will be taken seriously.

What has been "more galling" for me over recent months is the loss of teacher members and their input.

Guest Gary Loughran

[

Gary

The sort of researchers you speak of should they visit here would not lend a smidgeon of credence to the mindset which creates holocaust denial, Bilderburg group fantasies and international Jewish conspiracies (not to mention the truly moonstruck Apollo stuff).

Mr hogan mentions Sociology in his message. I am indeed a Sociology teacher. One of the most important lessons I give my students prior to embarking on their research investigations is not to fall into the trap of amateur and weak sociologists - do not squeeze and select your 'evidence' to fit your preferred hypothesis.

We could of course construct an argument that providing a platform for wild, ill disciplined speculation with little or no respect for sound academic practice is something to do with "free speech". Of course people are "free" to engage in such stuff but there should be no expectation of their part that their content should or will be taken seriously.

What has been "more galling" for me over recent months is the loss of teacher members and their input.

Hi Andy,

I agree with you on all your points, above. Thanks for the reply. I was just upset at the generalisations you used to describe the membership of the forum e.g. renaming the forum, hence my reply which, perhaps, was a little ill-fated given the nature of the thread and high emotions there-in.

Gary

Mr hogan mentions Sociology in his message. I am indeed a Sociology teacher. One of the most important lessons I give my students prior to embarking on their research investigations is not to fall into the trap of amateur and weak sociologists - do not squeeze and select your 'evidence' to fit your preferred hypothesis....

Mr walker may want to check his facts. I never mentioned the word sociology. And just for the record, nor have

I ever mentioned holocaust denial, Bilderburg group fantasies, international Jewish conspiracies, or Apollo on this Forum.

Edited by Michael Hogan

Guest Gary Loughran

Hi Michael,

Is there any way you can edit your previous post. It looks like you're quoting me when in fact it was something written by Andy, which is somewhat confusing and, I'm sure, unitentionally misleading.

Many Thanks

Gary

At the risk of reigniting the hysterical previous non-debate of Piper's thesis in Final Judgement from 8 months ago, please consider this thought provoking article written by Mark Glenn concerning "anti-semitism". The points presented in this article, upon careful reflection, has lead me to the conclusion that I "might be anti-semitic". Examine these points and ask yourself, if you might fall into the same category. After your reflection on these questions, then consider with as open a mind as possible whether Mr. Piper has presented a credible, well documented case explaining this still unsolved crime (JFK's murder).

<Personal note: My entire career in shopping center development and finance includes close personal relationships with a wide variety of men and women that are devout members of the Jewish faith. It is difficult to separate these close relationships with my Jewish friends from the possibility of defining my perspective of history and current world events as "anti-semitic". Final personal note: I'm glad to see that Mark Stapleton is still active in these forums and submitting well reasoned comments on this thread and topic.>

http://www.crescentandcross.com/index.php?...e1=you_might_be

You Might Be An Anti-Semite If...

...You think that Jesus was a good guy who had some important things to say about peace on earth, human rights and respect for your fellow man...

...You think that the idea of one select group of people, the Jews, being a ‘master race’ who are ‘destined to rule the world with a rod of iron’ is a bunch of nonsense...

...You think that exterminating over a billion Muslims just because they dared to prevent their centuries-old culture from being conquered by the multi-headed beast of Zionism might not be such a good idea...

...You reject the popular notion that Islam is a religion of war and instead after some study find it to be a religion of peace that holds Jesus and his mother in the highest esteem and find that the Qur’an possesses some of the most beautiful religious verse ever written...

...You believe that Judaism’s Holiest Book, the Talmud, has an anti-Gentile and anti-Christian flavor to it, and that all of that stuff contained in it about Judas being a hero, about Mary being a prostitute and about Jesus being a sorcerer who is burning in Hell are just a few of the many reasons why there have been anti-Jewish sentiments throughout history...

...You think that the world’s most powerful nations, particularly those in the West, are controlled by individuals who are religious fanatics devoted to implementing some farcical, whacked-out conspiracy theory called the ‘Zionist agenda’...

...You think that the land of Palestine was once inhabited by a group of people called ‘the Palestinians’ who actually lived there for 2,000 years, and further, that this mythical group of people called ‘the Palestinians’ deserve this thing known as ‘dignity’ and that they are endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights, and that among these inalienable rights are ‘life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness’...

...You believe that Islam and Christianity have much in common with each other and that this whole ‘clash of civilizations’ much discussed by Jewish supremacists such as Daniel Pipes, Bernard Lewis and many others is just an attempt to get the peoples of the Christian and Muslim worlds at each other’s throats so that in the end Zionism will reign supreme...

...You think that the idea of evicting a Christian or Muslim family living in Palestine from their home at gunpoint so that some New York-born Jewish pornographer can move in and take their place is not necessarily a moral thing to do...

...You think that when Jesus called the Pharisees ‘a brood of vipers’ and ‘children of the devil’ he was trying to warn future generations about the danger of the Jewish agenda, and that when he said ‘you cannot pour new wine into old wineskins’ what he was trying to say was that there was no such thing as ‘Judeo-Christianity’...

...You think that the leer jet given to Christian Zionist preacher Jerry Falwell by the state of Israel was a payback for all the hard work he has done in deluding American Christians into believing that it was all ‘God’s plan’ that millions of atheist Jews from Russia and eastern Europe occupy Palestine, the very birthplace of Jesus, and that the million-dollar salaries that his cohorts receive—Pat Robertson, John Hagee and Tim LaHaye are all part of that big payoff as well...

...You think that nuclear weapons being in the hands of religious fundamentalists who possess a messianic mindset and who nurse a fanatical hatred for people of other religions besides their own is a recipe for disaster, and you’re not talking about Iran but rather Israel...

...You think that the solution to the age old ‘Jewish question’ is for the Jews to quit seeing themselves as ‘the Chosen people’ and to make an honest attempt at treating others with the same kind of respect that they themselves demand from the rest of mankind...

...You think that the recent uproar in Europe over the cartoon depictions of the Prophet Mohammed done by a Jewish supremacist named Rosen was a deliberate attempt on the part of the Zionist agenda to further enflame tensions between the Christian and Islamic worlds...

...You believe that men with names such as Wolfowitz, Pearle, Ledeen, Abrams, Feith, and Libby who held high positions of influence in the Bush administration counseled the President into going to war in the Middle East and that they lied about Iraq’s weapons of Mass Destruction and that they did all of this for the furtherance of fighting Israel’s enemies...

...You believe that the current spy investigation with regards to AIPAC, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee is in the best interests of America’s national security and that it is not all just an attempt to unfairly smear Jews and taint them with the charge of being more loyal to the Israeli agenda than to what are the best interests of their own country of America...

...You believe that men such as Lenin, Trotsky, Zinoviev, Berea and the other revolutionaries of Bolshevik Russia who were responsible for murdering tens of millions of people originally had names such as Bronstein, Apfelbaum, Rosenfeld, Sobelsohn and many others of similar stripe and then changed them in an effort to hide the fact that they were Jewish, and you do so after having read about all of it in something called the Jewish Encyclopedia...

...You believe that the remark recently made by one of Israel’s Military advisors that the Zionist nation could ‘strike all the capitals of the West with nuclear weapons’ should be seen as clear and present danger, and particularly after considering that Israel’s nuclear policy has always contained within it something known as ‘The Sampson Option’ which calls for the nuclear annihilation of all Christian and Muslim countries in the event that Israel is about to ‘go under’...

...You think that all of this business concerning ‘the rapture’ wherein ‘believers’ (meaning self-described Christian Zionists) who support this very un-Christian agenda known as Zionism will be rewarded for siding with the enemies of Christ’s message by being physically taken into heaven is just a little bit over-the edge...

...You believe the testimony given by a man named Victor Ostrovsky, ex-Israeli intelligence officer working for the Mossad who wrote in his two books ‘By Way of Deception’ and ‘The Other Side of Deception’ that the Israelis were planning to assassinate President George Herbert Walker Bush at the Madrid peace conference in 1991 in order to blame it on Palestinian terrorists was probably true...

...You believe that those 100 or so Israeli agents who were arrested in the wake of 9/11 in incriminating circumstances such as cheering at the destruction of the Twin Towers knew something about it beforehand and that all the jumping up and down and hollering that was taking place wasn’t all part of an out-of-the-way Bar-Mitzvah celebration...

...You believe that Americans are not obligated to sacrifice the lives of their children, their paychecks, and their security so that Israel can continue to exist like a cancer in the Middle East...

...You believe that Israel had something to do with the anthrax attacks in 2001, and that the chief suspect in it, a Zionist Jew who worked for the US Army Weapons lab, did it all for the purpose of blaming the Arabs and further inciting the American people into supporting the war against Israel’s enemies...

...You believe that the attack on the USS Liberty in 1967 was a deliberate act on the part of the Israelis in order to drag the US into the Six Day War on their side and that after 8 hours of low-level overflights they did not really mistake what was the most advanced intelligence-gathering ship in the world at that time for an Egyptian Horse ferry that was built at the turn of the previous century...

...You believe that the surviving members of the USS Liberty who testified about what took place on that day in which 34 of their fellow US servicemen were killed and almost 200 wounded did so because they were loyal Americans who had a duty to tell the truth and that whatever their feelings about Jews might have been had little or nothing to do with it...

...You believe that Israel was responsible for the assassination of President Kennedy as a result of his opposition to her acquiring nuclear weapons and that the assassination of his brother Robert by a ‘Palestinian terrorist’ named Sirhan Sirhan was just another of Israel’s many ‘False Flag Operations’...

...You believe the press reports that were published in Israel boasting of the involvement of Israeli intelligence with the blackmailing of President Clinton through a sex scandal involving a young Jewess named Monica Lewinsky ...

...You believe the press reports published in Israel admitting to the existence of an Israeli-engineered biological weapon referred to as ‘the ethnic bomb’ that is designed to target specific genetically-disposed peoples such as those of Arabic descent...

...You believe that there is an agenda to silence critics of Israel by threatening individuals for speaking out with loss of employment or imprisonment and particularly those who dare to question the mechanics of what happened during the Holocaust...

...You believe that there is this thing known as the Jewish Defense League that remains to this day on the FBI’s top-ten list of most dangerous terrorist organizations and that several of its members have been convicted recently for their involvement in plotting to blow up the office of US Representative Daryl Issa, a Congressman of Middle Eastern descent ...

...You believe that a man named Dr Rudolph Kastner, an important official who once worked for the World Zionist Organization conspired with the Nazis to subject the Jews of Europe to a program of persecution and suffering in order to further the agenda of creating a ‘Jewish homeland’ in Palestine...

...You believe the press reports coming out of Israel which quoted Prime Minister Ariel Sharon as having said to cabinet minister Shimon Peres ‘not to worry about American pressure on Israel,’ since ‘we, the Jewish people control America and the Americans know it’...

...You believe that the peoples of Iraq and Palestine have the right to defend their homelands against a foreign invasion, including the use of violence and that what they are doing today is no different than what American patriots did some 200 years ago in fighting for their freedom against a foreign, occupying power...

...You believe that indeed the prophecies found in the Book of Revelations are real and that they are being played out in our own time, but that the description of the Beast who ‘received a fatal wound to the head and yet lived’ refers neither to Saddam Hussein nor Mahmoud Ahmadi-Nejad, but rather to Ariel Sharon and his recent stroke...

...You believe that the recent declaration by the Catholic Church that ‘Judas did nothing wrong in betraying Jesus, and that mankind owes him a great debt for having fulfilled God’s prophecy’ is in fact an attempt on the part of a Zionist-occupied Vatican to appease the Jewish agenda...

...You thought that the ‘Passion of the Christ’ was worth an artistic award of some type but refused to see ‘The Last Temptation of Christ’ out of principle...

...You think that the insistence on the part of Rabbi David Feldman from the group ‘Jews Against Anti-Semitism’ that Mel Gibson be arrested and tried as a terrorist under the provisions of the Patriot Act for having made the movie ‘The Passion of the Christ’ would be a violation of his right to free speech ...

...You think that the business of calling Muslims and others from the Middle East ‘rag-heads, sand niggers and hajjis’ is racist in its nature...

...You believe that Israeli Intelligence was involved with the Abu Ghraib prison torture scandal after seeing an AP photo of a Mossad officer at the facility sporting a Star of David Tattoo on his left shoulder...

...You do not believe that the invasion and occupation of Iraq was all about finding Weapons of Mass Destruction and you are confident that you are correct when 3 years later none have been found...

...You believe that Israel intends to take over all the land between the Nile and the Euphrates rivers after reading some comments from the Founding Fathers of Zionism wherein they speak of this thing called ‘Greater Israel’ that just happens to lie between the Nile and the Euphrates rivers...

...You believe that the Jews should be held to the same standards as every other human being without being given any preferential treatment that might exonerate or in other ways cover up what has been a dark history on their part of brutality and duplicity against other peoples, and that indeed the whole idea of there being a ‘chosen race’ of people is as stupid as was the flat-earth theory that in previous centuries impeded so much of mankind’s development ...

Yes, indeed you might be an anti-Semite if you believe just one of these forbidden items...

...But then again, maybe you’re not.