The Education Forum

Warren Commission Document 206

This is a request to fellow forum members, after being unable to locate a interview, or memo concerning Mrs. A.L. Durden, and noticing her name did not appear in the Warren Commission Index, I discovered that Warren Commission Document 206 is 400 pages long, and not included in the 26 Volumes! (Isn't that nice.)

Does anyone have a link or access to CD 206 page 73?

• 14 years later...

Karl:

Instead of making us go through all those pages, since some are not MFF members, what is on page 73?

11 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Karl:

Instead of making us go through all those pages, since some are not MFF members, what is on page 73?

Jim

Looking at a few of the preceding, and following pages, it looks like the FBI was tracing long distances calls from the pay phone at Jerry Duncan's Enco Service Station on Zangs Blvd, across the street from Oswald's residence at 1026 N. Beckley. It looks like researchers were trying to determine if it was LHO, or someone else, who was making calls from that phone.

Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Ian Lloyd said:

Last paragraph on page 353, LHO letter to Robert, is a bit cryptic...

"If you find out any information about me, please let me know, I'd like to be ready on the draw so too [sic] speak"

???

Really? Interesting.

I did not realize that Commission Documents were not included in the Warren Report. And here I have the 26 volumes on CD! I am really not a member of the MMF so I don't know how I obtain the link but I have been using it for years. After so much viewing in one sitting it will expire and ask for a membership but it hasn't for awhile now. CD 206 has the Oswald diary. I will look for such a thread here because I believe that the Oswald diary is a fraud.

1 hour ago, Karl Hilliard said:

I did not realize that Commission Documents were not included in the Warren Report. And here I have the 26 volumes on CD! I am really not a member of the MMF so I don't know how I obtain the link but I have been using it for years. After so much viewing in one sitting it will expire and ask for a membership but it hasn't for awhile now. CD 206 has the Oswald diary. I will look for such a thread here because I believe that the Oswald diary is a fraud.

Karl,

If you go this site, https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/JFK_Assassination.html and scroll down the right hand side of the page, you will find the Commission Documents, and a whole lot more.

Oswald's writings in CD 206 begin on page 226 here:

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10673#relPageId=231&tab=page

You can also find his handwritten diary in the Portal to Texas History here:

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth339322/m1/1/

Steve Thomas

On 4/9/2020 at 5:24 AM, Joe Bauer said:

Really? Interesting.

Lee had been in the Soviet Union since October 1959, and living in Minsk, USSR since January 1960.  Now he was returning home, knew that his return would be publicized, and was asking his brother to provide him information about what was being said about him in the media.  Why should that be suspicious?  (As far as "on the draw". . the two brothers both liked westerns, and so LHO was using an innocent metaphor, from the movies).  IMHO. 

On 4/9/2020 at 5:24 AM, Joe Bauer said:

Really? Interesting.

9 hours ago, David Lifton said:

Lee had been in the Soviet Union since October 1959, and living in Minsk, USSR since January 1960.  Now he was returning home, knew that his return would be publicized, and was asking his brother to provide him information about what was being said about him in the media.  Why should that be suspicious?  (As far as "on the draw". . the two brothers both liked westerns, and so LHO was using an innocent metaphor, from the movies).  IMHO. 

Makes sense.