The Education Forum

Shooter, Radioman, Spotter

I appreciate "Miller" proving my point about his "sidewalk" with

his animation. As the big truck approaches from the rear, it goes

behind the pickup, BLOCKING THE VIEW OF THE SIDEWALK but

not the back of the pickup bed! Thanks!

Jack

Jack, what in tarnatioon are you talking about! Your original observation said the truck bed was covered in the Zfilm and without a cover in the Cancellare photo. You went on to say that a guy was sitting in the truck's bed ... you were wrong on both counts. Then you questioned seeing a sidewalk and again you were wrong because you were looking at a blurred B&W image where color tones tend to blend together ... the less blurry frames showed the sidewalk quite clearly.

post-1084-1148583293_thumb.gif

Your statement above in quotes describes what is supposed to happen in the real world, so I have not a clue why you bothered saying what you did.

And so you know ... the old trucks had high raised hoods that sat higher than the rear side panels of the beds did. If you have assumed that the bed of the truck should be the same height as the front hood, then you are mistaken once again.

post-1084-1148584318_thumb.jpg

Bill Miller

post-1084-1148586851_thumb.jpg post-1084-1148586870_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bill Miller

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Bill"

You totally missed the point and attacked a straw version of Jack's

observations...you cannot always be right, and you are in fact wrong again.

"Bill"

You totally missed the point and attacked a straw version of Jack's

observations...you cannot always be right, and you are in fact wrong again.

Shanet, thanks again for another fine well defined presentation covering your points as it pertained to me being in error and Jack being correct. I guess one can only assume that you thought we were talking about "straw".

post-1084-1148604288_thumb.jpg

post-1084-1148604595_thumb.jpg

I only hope that if you guys ever get someone to actually go examine the original Zapruder film that you choose someone who is a bit more thorough as to how they draw their conclusions and not be out of the same gene pool that causes one to offer such detailed replies as the previous one that you gave in support of Jack's nonsense.

Bill Miller

post-1084-1148586040_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bill Miller

'Bill Miller'

[...]

I only hope that if you guys ever get someone to actually go examine the original Zapruder film that you choose someone who is a bit more thorough as to how they draw their conclusions and not be out of the same gene pool that causes one to offer such detailed replies as the previous one that you gave in support of Jack's nonsense.

Bill Miller

dgh01: gene pool, where you going with all this Bill? What term is coming next? Where's that Researcher title under your name go? You didn't forget what "research" is/means, did ya?

Examine WHAT? The original Zapruder film????? When did you see the "original Zapruder film"?

You have the schedule handy when the next screening date is???? And you expect to be taken serious....

Sign me up for a screening, I'm sure Ray Fielding would like to see it, too! Especially in the first generation 35mm format.... How they doing, anyway?

dgh01: gene pool, where you going with all this Bill? What term is coming next? Where's that Researcher title under your name go? You didn't forget what "research" is/means, did ya?

Examine WHAT? The original Zapruder film????? When did you see the "original Zapruder film"?

David ... I really laughed when I read your response ... no, I really did ... for you could quite easily be the poster boy for that gene pool. Why don't you do something constructive and help Jack try to figure out who's face is seen in the gunstock. post-1084-1148619793_thumb.gif

No one said I have seen the original Zapruder film, but I have investigated and passed along information to the members of this forum from those who have examined the original film. You see, I didn't need to be there to watch the apple fall when it Sir Issac Newton witnessed it to understand the principals concerning gravity. And the researcher title that can go under my name is "The guy who investigated things concerning the evidence of the JFK assassination more thoroughly than David Healy ever had". BYW, did you finally go look at the web page you like to push so much and see that Costella really did say that the Life Magazine Zfilm images were forgeries. I bet the optical printers would have to be smoking on the night of the assassination to make all the alterations they need to create before Life was processing the images for print. And could you imagine the stress the forgers must have been under to make sure that their forgeries would support the other assassination photos and films that had not been turned in by that time. Now that's pressure! Yeh, David ... I'd include you in that gene pool as well.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite threads on the subject.

No fighting, lots of "working together".

Great work guys.

One of the best threads in the Forum's history. As Blair pinted out, it is great when people work together. I have added "Shooter, Radioman, Spotter" to the JFK Index.

Lee, what do you make of Sherry Guitierrez's theory concerning the position of the front shooter?

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=6386

"Miller" is good at coming up with 1960s vehicle photos.

Maybe he can identify this one.

Jack

Actually, Jack ... the photos I offered were of middle to late 50's pickup trucks. post-1084-1148626333_thumb.gif I don't know what to make of your car image, but I can do an Internet search for the models that look like that, but I need a view of it that doesn't look like we are seeing it through a 1" thick sheet of ice ... if you know what I mean.

By the way, did you think adding a reverse image of the car would somehow tell us something more about what the car looks like on the other side that the original view didn't do .... post-1084-1148626488_thumb.gif

Bill

Edited by Bill Miller

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite threads on the subject.

No fighting, lots of "working together".

Great work guys.

One of the best threads in the Forum's history. As Blair pinted out, it is great when people work together. I have added "Shooter, Radioman, Spotter" to the JFK Index.

Lee, what do you make of Sherry Guitierrez's theory concerning the position of the front shooter?

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=6386

I think what Mr. Simkin might be trying to say in a very nice way, is that the bickering here in no way helps what was an otherwise "clean" thread.

I'm not going to get into it in detail, but why dont' "you guys" who are dicking this thread into a Tim Gratz style flamewar, keep your thread trash for the PM function instead of forcing the others to read it.

Other people are working here.

Some of us are trying to learn..

Cheers,

Dobson

Edited by Blair Dobson

Other people are working here.

Some of us are trying to learn..

Cheers,

Dobson[

Great, Blair ... and some of us are trying to teach others that it is unacceptable to use the more blurred images over the better clearer ones when attempting photo interpretation. While you may have learned this quite easily - others have not.

Here is one of Jack's cars (1955 Chevy) that I spent an hour searching for on the Internet ... maybe you can help pinpoint the model of the other one.

post-1084-1148630191_thumb.jpg

Bill

Edited by Bill Miller

It seems that Jack and Bill have hijacked this excellent thread to carry on a long-standing dispute. Could you transfer these postings to another thread so that I can delete the irrelevant postings. Then maybe we can get back to looking at Lee's theory of what happened in Dealey Plaza.

It seems that Jack and Bill have hijacked this excellent thread to carry on a long-standing dispute. Could you transfer these postings to another thread so that I can delete the irrelevant postings. Then maybe we can get back to looking at Lee's theory of what happened in Dealey Plaza.

John...I am astonished by your "hijacking" comment!

I am even more astonished that you have relented and reinstated

"Miller/Peters" after having previously banished him for posing

here as "Larry Peters", violating your rule that members use

their real names.

I have posted nothing on this forum that is not legitimate research.

"Miller/Peters" sole mission here is to pose as a "serious researcher"

in his vendetta against me. He was banished from the DellaRosa

forum for his preposterous tactics, lies, and personal attacks.

I do not even know "Miller". The photo he posts is not the person

I met in Dealey Plaza about ten years ago. He certainly used a

different photo when he posed as "Peters".

His preposterous claims that the back of the pickup truck are

a sidewalk in the background could not go unaddressed. What I

posted is real research. What he posted is obfuscation.

I have NO "long-standing dispute" with "Miller/Peters". He needs to

just go away and let others continue with real research. Provocateurs

have no place in our search for truth.

Jack

John...I am astonished by your "hijacking" comment!

I am even more astonished that you have relented and reinstated

"Miller/Peters" after having previously banished him for posing

here as "Larry Peters", violating your rule that members use

their real names.

Bill Miller and Larry Peters have never been banished from this Forum. They are not the same person. I met Bill in Dallas last November. He is the man he says he is. As Sigmund Freud once said: "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar".