Guest Mark Valenti

The circumstances:

A moving car

A large crowd

Firing from his place of work

Firing at the most famous man in the world

The risk of being caught

The fact that LHO had achieved very little success in any endeavor

If he did shoot and kill JFK, this was the most amazing, astonishing, unbelievable shot in the history of the world.

So say LHO did shoot and kill JFK. He must have realized that he pulled off an impossible feat.

True, he did manage to get to Russia and then back to the U.S. He was used to doing unusual things.

But his demeanor at the Dallas PD does not reflect the kind of secret knowledge that he would posses if he was the shooter.

Instead, he is defiant, almost angry.

As if something else had happened.

He has the attitude of someone who knows something and is comfortable in belittling the accusations of those who are holding him.

From a human point of view, his attitude does not match the profound nature of the act of which he was accused.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hitting JFK in the head with the first shot probably would have constituted "the luckiest act in the history of the world," but let the record show that it took three attempts to hit Kennedy's big bulbous noggin. That's about what we'd expect from a rusty ex-Marine like Oswald. Slow car + rigid, upright target + military-trained sniper = death. Not too complicated. Sounds like you're laying the groundwork for a "patsy" defense. No sale.

235-999-BE025784.jpg

235-887-U1559547.jpg

Hitting JFK in the head with the first shot probably would have constituted "the luckiest act in the history of the world," but let the record show that it took three attempts to hit Kennedy's big bulbous noggin. That's about what we'd expect from a rusty ex-Marine like Oswald. Slow car + rigid, upright target + military-trained sniper = death. Not too complicated. Sounds like you're laying the groundwork for a "patsy" defense. No sale.

235-999-BE025784.jpg

235-887-U1559547.jpg

Despite the fact that the third shot would have been the hardest.

John

.... it took three attempts to hit Kennedy's big bulbous noggin.

Brendan, you say the above as if you find glee in what happen to JFK.

Bill Miller

Pathetic.

John

A mere 88 yards, with a scope?

Edited by Brendan Slattery

.... it took three attempts to hit Kennedy's big bulbous noggin.

Brendan, you say the above as if you find glee in what happen to JFK.

Bill Miller

Pathetic.

John

A mere 88 yards, with a scope?

Except for the little problem described in this thread

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...wtopic=3508&hl=

Except for the little problem described in this thread

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...wtopic=3508&hl=

Hey Ray, I'm still posting! You're lucky I kept reading past Gary "back of the head" Aguilar's name, but I did. No motorcycles or fake SS agents for the re-enactment? Big deal. The men trailing the limo that day posed no such obstacle or potential interference. From the sixth floor, Oswald had more than enough height to clear the heads of anyone on the QM. And he did.

Edited by Brendan Slattery

235-999-BE025784.jpg

235-887-U1559547.jpg

Brendan,

I'm keen to learn more details about this lone nut theory of yours. Did Oswald plan to get away with the assassination? Was he planning to flee to the Soviet Union? Who did he plan to meet at the Texas theatre (he was a lone nut, remember), or did he just feel like taking in a movie?

You need to flesh out a few more details of your theory. You're not afraid of doing this are you? I eagerly await your reply to these questions. I have some others too.

Guest Stephen Turner
But his demeanor at the Dallas PD does not reflect the kind of secret knowledge that he would posses if he was the shooter.

Instead, he is defiant, almost angry.

As if something else had happened.

He has the attitude of someone who knows something and is comfortable in belittling the accusations of those who are holding him.

From a human point of view, his attitude does not match the profound nature of the act of which he was accused.

Yes, before we slide off into yet more infantile mudslinging. Mark, check out a thread of mine "Oswalds strange motivation" Where I attempted to disect this phenomina. You can be Judge, and Jury as to how well I did...Steve.

Brendan,

I'm keen to learn more details about this lone nut theory of yours. Did Oswald plan to get away with the assassination? Was he planning to flee to the Soviet Union? Who did he plan to meet at the Texas theatre (he was a lone nut, remember), or did he just feel like taking in a movie?

You need to flesh out a few more details of your theory. You're not afraid of doing this are you? I eagerly await your reply to these questions. I have some others too.

Actually it's my govt's theory, which I subscribe to. He didn't plan to get away with it, which accounts for his meandering course of action after the shooting. I think he counted on being killed or apprehended on the spot. Soviet Union? Unlikely. Cuba would have been a likelier destination--but just as futile. What makes you think the Texas Theater was some sort of rendezvous setting? Isn't it likely that he happened upon it and ducked in to escape the heat? Why did he dick around the front of the shoe store if the Theater was his goal? And what kind of "innocent" person, upon learning of the President's shooting/death, decides to take in a movie .. with a gun? The rest of the country was huddled around tv sets. Not good ol' Lee.

Guest Stephen Turner

"actually its my Govs theory" Brendan Slattery.

Actually Brendan its your Govs theory that LHO, and AN Other fired at Kennedy that day (HSCA final findings) Funny how often this gets ignored, whilst the W/C is held up as a secular Holy graille. Sorry to be so pedantic, I will adress your other points when time allows.

Regards, Steve.