The Education Forum

Email received from an "admirer"

Wim Dankbaar

----- Original Message -----

To: 'Wim Dankbaar'

Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2006 4:49 PM

Subject: FYI

Hey Wim....this will be published in numerous American Newspapers in the next few days. Enjoy!! You're free to show it to the rest of your paranoid buddies on your forum.

As a firm believer in Lee Harvey Oswald's sole guilt in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy in November 1963, I cannot deny that I'm puzzled and concerned by the number of witnesses (mostly Parkland Hospital witnesses) who have gone on record to say they saw a gaping hole in the back of President Kennedy's head that day back in '63.

But I'm also curious as to HOW so many people at Parkland Hospital in Dallas were of this singular opinion when JFK was in a prone (supine) position, flat on his back, the entire time he was in the emergency room? It seems to me as though Kennedy would have been literally lying on the wound that so many people said was in the very back part of his head. Very strange indeed.

Many conspiracy books paint a picture of a seemingly-undeniable multi-shooter conspiracy with respect to John Kennedy's death. But in order to believe the accounts written in these volumes, the reader must ALSO disbelieve and completely disregard an enormous amount of the official, documented evidence in the JFK murder case (and at the same time assume that a large number of people, within various organizations, told numerous lies with respect to the facts surrounding Kennedy's death and also faked evidence to support a Lone-Assassin conclusion).

I ask -- Is that type of conspiratorial belief any MORE logical than the LNers who disbelieve the witnesses who support a large wound in the back of JFK's head?

If JFK had a massive hole in the back of his head at Parkland and at Bethesda Medical Center on the night he was autopsied, then we must totally trash the official autopsy report (signed by all three primary doctors who performed that post-mortem exam on the President). In such a conspiracy-favoring scenario, all three of those doctors MUST be scheming, low-life liars, who didn't hesitate to sign off on the most important document any of them would ever sign, even though they had to know the report was nothing but a pack of lies.

If that large hole was at the back of JFK's head, we've also got to swallow the notion that a large amount of the ballistics evidence in the case is dead wrong and was deliberately falsified by an unknown number of people who served the "cover-up" very well. Or, short of believing that theory, we'd have to believe that a "magical" thing occurred just after JFK was shot from the front, and that all of those frontal-shot bullets (however many there might have been that struck President Kennedy) just vanished on their own without the aid of any conspirators' handiwork.

In order to believe in a JFK conspiracy, we'd probably also have to believe that every member of the Warren Commission panel was up to no good, with all of these guys rigging the Warren Report to paint Lee Oswald as a sole assassin (and the lone killer of Dallas city policeman J.D. Tippit as well).

And in such a "conspiracy mindset", it would also almost assuredly mean that many, many members of the House Select Committee On Assassinations in the late 1970s were also no-good, lying SOBs too -- because that committee came to the same basic conclusion that the Warren boys did in 1964, when it came down to the question of: "How Many Bullets Struck The Victims; And Who Fired Those Shots?" .... With the answers being: only 2 shots hit any of the victims in the President's limousine; both of those bullets came from behind the vehicle; and Lee Harvey Oswald fired those shots from the Texas School Book Depository Building.

Does any conspiracy volume, really trump the hard, physical evidence in the JFK case? Because if it truly does, then a whole bunch of OTHER STUFF sure worked out in perfect apple-pie order for these unidentified conspirators who mapped out that amazing multi-shooter plot to kill the President.

Did the "real assassins" really get THAT LUCKY with respect to all of the physical evidence (i.e., guns, bullets, shells, and fingerprints), which ALL adds up to ONLY Lee Harvey Oswald's guilt in the murders of Jack Kennedy and J.D. Tippit?

Is it even remotely possible that a group of plotters could have pre-arranged such a perfect "It Was Only Oswald" plot (save for those "BOH" wound witnesses), while at the same time utilizing multiple gunmen hidden throughout Dealey Plaza?

The number of people who needed to be "in" on such a massive after-the-shooting cover-up operation must have been staggering. .... From the Dallas Police, to the FBI, to the Secret Service, to the Dallas doctors who attended both JFK and wounded Texas Governor John Connally (doctors who must have hidden some of the bullets from view, surely!), to the scumbags at Bethesda doing the botched autopsy and then faking the official autopsy report (a report which states, unequivocally, that Kennedy was shot twice from behind....no mention of any frontal shots at all striking the President). .....

"It is our opinion that the deceased died as a result of two perforating gunshot wounds inflicted by high-velocity projectiles fired by a person or persons unknown. The projectiles were fired from a point behind and somewhat above the level of the deceased." -- From Page 6 of John F. Kennedy's Official "Pathological Examination (Autopsy) Report"

People who wish to believe that President Kennedy received the fatal blow to his head as a result of a gunshot from the Grassy Knoll in Dealey Plaza should ask themselves a thought-provoking question regarding the above paragraph I just provided from the 1963 autopsy report.

That question being ----

Is it reasonable to believe that all three of those autopsy physicians would have possessed a desire to attach their signatures to an incredibly-important document like the official autopsy report of the President of the United States, all the while knowing full well that the conclusions they reached within that document they had just signed were complete, outright lies? Is that truly a "logical" thing to believe with respect to Drs. Humes, Finck, and Boswell?

What a perfect all-inclusive "Let's Frame Oswald" plot it must have been (per many conspiracists) -- to have been able to wangle signatures out of ALL THREE of those autopsy doctors....even though the doctors KNOW what they're signing isn't true at all; and they know without question that that "Report" they've signed-off on would probably be more at home on a roller in their bathrooms!

And then (as if signing and fully endorsing an obviously-inaccurate autopsy report isn't bad enough) -- All of these doctors then must have been forced to follow up their initial falsification of the autopsy report by lying about the true nature of JFK's wounds whenever they spoke of the matter to anyone .... for years and years on end, including during their sworn testimony in front of the WC, the HSCA, and the ARRB. An amazing and comprehensive decades-long cover-up that is still continuing to this day evidently.

And that's precisely one of the biggest reasons to know why such a large-scale JFK conspiracy never could have possibly happened (or have been covered-up so beautifully) in the grandiose fashion that many CTers champion. Because only Houdini could have masterminded such sleight-of-hand magic and such indomitable powers of unrelenting influence and domination over so many different people (within various official and unofficial capacities) in 1963, and for all eternity thereafter.

Back to reality now.......

The documented evidence that exists surrounding the 1963 murder of President John F. Kennedy does NOT indicate "conspiracy". Not even close:

1.) Three bullet shells are discovered in the Book Depository's "Sniper's Nest" by police (shells that positively came from the rifle of Lee Harvey Oswald).

2.) A bullet ("Commission Exhibit 399") is found in Parkland Hospital; and CE399 is a bullet which just happened to also come from the rifle of Lee H. Oswald.

3.) Two large bullet fragments (also from Oswald's rifle "to the exclusion") are found inside the very vehicle which was being occupied by John F. Kennedy when he was killed by rifle fire on the afternoon of 11/22/63.

4.) Lee Harvey Oswald's fingerprints are all over the "Sniper's Nest" area, including his prints on a paper bag THAT HAD NO LEGITIMATE AND LOGICAL REASON FOR BEING THERE IN THE COURSE OF NORMAL DAY-TO-DAY BOOK DEPOSITORY OPERATIONS. (A very important point, IMO.)

5.) Eyewitnesses who place Lee Oswald (or someone who looked remarkably similar to him) in the Sniper's Nest at the exact moment JFK was being assassinated via rifle fire (or just seconds prior to the murder).

6.) Oswald's actions after leaving his workplace on 11/22/63; e.g.:

6a.) Oswald leaves work three minutes after the American President is gunned down right in front of his place of employment (and lies about why he did so, with his excuse of "I figured there would be no more work today" being one that won't make the grade, even via "CT" standards -- because of WHEN he actually left -- 12:33 PM; there is no way, at that time, he could have KNOWN he could just leave without getting permission first from one of his bosses, Bill Shelley or Roy Truly; which is permission he never obtained).

6b.) Oswald rushes into his roominghouse on North Beckley Avenue, grabs a jacket and a revolver, and quickly leaves.

6c.) Oswald shoots and kills police officer J.D. Tippit with a handgun at approximately 1:14 PM on Tenth Street.

6d.) Oswald is seen acting and looking "funny" (suspicious) by shoe-store employee Johnny C. Brewer just minutes after the Tippit slaying.

6e.) Oswald punches in the face and attempts to kill another of Dallas' finest within the Texas Theater.

6f.) Oswald's comments made in the theater: "This is it!" and/or "It's all over now!" ... Now, can some CTer come up with a good and reasonable "He's Innocent Of Killing Anyone" explanation for Oswald having said those two phrases -- or even just one of them -- just as the police approach him in the theater on November 22nd? Good luck trying, because Oswald's "It's all over now!" has "consciousness of guilt" stamped all over it.

7.) Oswald's continual lies to the police and to the American people VIA LIVE TELEVISION after his arrest .... e.g., "I didn't shoot anyone" and "They've taken me in because of the fact I lived in the Soviet Union; I'm just a patsy!", among gobs of other provable falsehoods spouted by LHO.

8.) And let's not forget this not-so-trivial little item --- Oswald's Mannlicher-Carcano rifle (proven to have been used to kill JFK without a shred of a doubt) is found on the Depository's sixth floor at 1:22 PM on November 22nd -- the very same rifle that just happened to turn up missing in Ruth Paine's garage that very same day.

And what do conspiracy theorists have in their "Physical Evidence Of A Conspiracy/Multiple Shooters" basket? (Stuff like "guns", "bullets", "shell casings", "clothing fibers", and/or "eyewitnesses who positively identified a specific human being to the exclusion of all other humans as being the killer of both JFK and Officer Tippit"? How much of that kind of stuff is on the CT table to date?)

Answer: None. Not a scrap. And there never has been.

The above batch of "single-assassin evidence" (with all of this evidence spelling out "Oswald is a murdering and lying President-killing, cop-killing piece of filth") means little to hardline CTers, I know. But, in reality, that's of little consequence, and always has been. Because what theorists WANT to believe regarding this evidence is meaningless -- because, like it or not, THAT'S the physical evidence CTers must deal with (and somehow squirm their way out of in order to paint Oswald as an innocent "Patsy" on 11/22/1963 AD).

And the "Hole-In-The-Back-Of-The-Head" witnesses do not come close to trumping all of the above evidence. They can't. No matter how many there are. Because there's too much OTHER STUFF on the "LN/LHO" table that is telling us that those witnesses cannot possibly be correct regarding the precise location of President Kennedy's head wound; and too many OTHER PEOPLE who would all have to be included in the category of "co-conspirators" in order for the back of JFK's head to be missing -- way too many to believe such a plot could have possibly been successful.

But, thankfully, there are people like Dale Myers, Larry Sturdivan, and Vincent Bugliosi around who DO still put some value on the physical evidence in the JFK and J.D. Tippit murder cases, instead of merely screaming "It MUST all have been faked (somehow)", which is nonsense of the first order, of course, when considering the totality and perfect "LN/LHO Cohesiveness" of such a huge basket of would-be "faked" evidence (in both the Kennedy and Tippit cases).

Ignoring (or deeming as "all phony") the above batch of "One Assassin Named Oswald" evidence is about as silly an exercise as believing that some dumbbell plotters tried to frame a lone "patsy" by shooting up Dealey Plaza from every conceivable angle. THAT goofball plan should have everybody laughing out loud (even the CTers). But, remarkably, many conspiracy theorists have latched on to that "Patsy" theory and won't let go of it, despite its obvious implausibilities.

----- Original Message -----

To: 'Wim Dankbaar'

Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2006 4:49 PM

Subject: FYI

Hey Wim....this will be published in numerous American Newspapers in the next few days. Enjoy!! You're free to show it to the rest of your paranoid buddies on your forum.

6a.) Oswald leaves work three minutes after the American President is gunned down right in front of his place of employment (and lies about why he did so, with his excuse of "I figured there would be no more work today" being one that won't make the grade, even via "CT" standards -- because of WHEN he actually left -- 12:33 PM; there is no way, at that time, he could have KNOWN he could just leave without getting permission first from one of his bosses, Bill Shelley or Roy Truly; which is permission he never obtained).

6b.) Oswald rushes into his roominghouse on North Beckley Avenue, grabs a jacket and a revolver, and quickly leaves.

6c.) Oswald shoots and kills police officer J.D. Tippit with a handgun at approximately 1:14 PM on Tenth Street.

6d.) Oswald is seen acting and looking "funny" (suspicious) by shoe-store employee Johnny C. Brewer just minutes after the Tippit slaying.

6e.) Oswald punches in the face and attempts to kill another of Dallas' finest within the Texas Theater.

Wim: Your fan sounds a lot like David Von Pein. He argues that, by pleading innocent, Lee Oswald proved his guilt. A radical theory of evidence, and not one the courts support, Allah be praised.

I cannot address every point this person makes, because I don't have time, but I am attaching a link to a recent thread I started on the McAdams forum dealing with "Oswald's escape," an "escape" which does not look like an "escape" at all:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspir...44909438ab3d655

Wim - not worth a response, IMO - beyond this one. Progress is what's required - this type of crap is counter-productive and absurd.

- lee

Yeah, don't even waste your time responding to this nonsense. These people just keep repeating the same crap over and over again. It's the same routine every single time: Oswald was the lone assassin because the evidence shows it. The evidence could not have been tampered with because we already know Oswald was the lone assassin. To suggest that Oswald was not the lone assassin is to glorify an evil man who murdered two wonderful men that day. There is no way all those people could get away with a plan like that - somebody would talk. All those witnesses who saw a large hole in the back of the head were mistaken, because a conspiracy to alter the autopsy evidence would require too many people and somebody would talk. Connally is reacting to the Oswald shot at the same instant Kennedy is, even though the Zapruder film shows him looking over his right shoulder as Kennedy reacts to being shot. The film must show him reacting at the same instant, because if it doesn't, that would support the conspiracy theories, and we know they can't be true because the evidence shows Oswald was the lone gunman, and he was an evil malcontent.....blah blah blah blah blah blah. They need to just shut the F$*K up. All they do is waste everybodies time who responds to them. Pure drivel, nothing more.

Edited by Brian Smith

Perhaps a bit hypocritical, since I have responded twice - I can't help but feel sorry for this individual, whomever he or she is - either totally delusional and painfully ignorant, or a total pissant, under the thumb of folks who couldn't give a rats if he or she lived or died. What a tragic, embarrassing and lonely way to live in either case. Sad.

The operation in Dallas wasn't a walk in the park - it was a bad day - not much that was 'perfect' about it. But it was only one day. Some folks still have to live with the memory of that day - and all of the other days and ops that followed. It's an insult to those people to have to put up with this crap as well.

And let's not forget that Lee Oswald and JD Tippit left behind families - not to mention whomever else it was that left behind the pools of blood. Let's hope they are resting in peace as well, wherever it is that they were buried. Poor bastards.

Amen to that Lee.....

Paul May is a regular contributor to JFK Lancer. I'm wondering how he thinks his little diatribe is gonna be published anywhere. As we know, getting any pro-conspiracy info into the paper is near-impossible.

Edited by Pat Speer

To quote a fellow Forum member, that article by Paul L May = "Mierda del Toro."

Ryan Crowe Posted Today, 04:34 AM

I agree Pat, I wonder what paper he thinks this will be published in...

Ryan, to us common folks, that paper would be known as "toilet paper".

Edited by Antti Hynonen

Amen to that Lee.....

Paul May is a regular contributor to JFK Lancer. I'm wondering how he thinks his little diatribe is gonna be published anywhere. As we know, getting any pro-conspiracy info into the paper is near-impossible.

But he is anti-conspiracy, like the press.

Dawn

All

I have often asked the question, "Could a conspiracy exist that included Lee Harvey Oswald as a shooter?" and continue my personal quest with this possibility in mind.

Remaining open to this possibility one could speculate that the greatest success of the conspirators would have been to twist the minds of a majority of Americans to discount the possibility that Oswald was a participant within the conspiracy. A simple reason why the government would assist in a coverup of the facts about Oswald could be easily explained if Oswald were in fact an intelligence "asset" of the United States and even, perhaps, an intelligence "asset" of the Soviets. If this potentially damaging information were to have been exposed at the time could it have jepordized US Intelligence interests worldwide? If so a coverup of the true facts would not only have been a priority of the US Government it would have been a necessity of the highest order.

One fact does remain that almost everyone on this forum can agree upon, after 43 years no one theory has come to light that a majority of persons can agree upon that explains, in a satisfactory manner to the majority, the events of November 22, 1963.

For myself I have discovered a connection between four men ( John J. McCloy, Maxwell Taylor, Edwin Walker and Lee Harvey Oswald) that centers around a man named John Hurt. In Oswald's case we know only that he attempted to contact someone with this name. The other three all had an association with a man employed by the NSA and its predeseors between 1930 and 1963 by the name of John B. Hurt whose work form 1947 to 1963 is still classified to this day. It is easy to speculate that the work associated with John B. Hurt that is still classified to this day would be intelligence of the highest order of security. If Lee Harvey Oswald was associated with this man in any way we can understand why he not only had to be eliminated himself but that the truth of the facts surrounding the life of Lee Harvey Oswald would have to be concealed from the American public.

The fact that Oswald attempted to contact someone named John Hurt, the fact that this information was left out of the Warren Commission Report, the fact that Frank Rowlett and Meredith Gardner (the two men assigned by the NSA to research potential intelligence connections to Oswald) were both closely associated with John B. Hurt has led me to speculate that Oswald was not only an intelligence "asset" but an asset that had been used to assure the failure of the Paris Summit of May 1960. The information that I have gathered shows that John J. McCloy expressed concern about the potential damage of a Limited Test Ban Treaty that could be forced upon the United States at this Paris Summit as early as November of 1959 (just days after Lee Harvey Oswald entered the Soviet Union via the only Soviet Embassy in the world that could issue a visa within days without approval from Moscow). That Lee Harvey Oswald was associated with the U-2 and that it was the failure of Francis Gary Powers U-2 flight over Soviet territory that led to the failure of the Paris Summit cannot, in my opinion, be discounted.

Rather than accept the belief that someone placed Oswald in the TSBD before the assassination it is my belief that the motorcade was directed past Oswald's place of employment after intelligence agencies in Washington D. C. had been alerted to Oswald's place of employment (Hosty note of Nov. 4, 1963, another piece of evidence that was never given a commission exhibit number and seems lost from history). This fact supports, in my opinion, a conspiracy at the highest levels of government because only those at the highest levels had the access to this information.

Were US Intelligence Agencies aware of Oswald's propensity toward violence and did they know that he had a weapon capable of being used to assassinate a President? Once again we can look at the association between the same four men, Edwin Walker, Maxwell Taylor, John J. McCloy and Lee Harvey Oswald.

Lee Harvey Oswald's trip from London to Helsinki, Finland remains a mystery although the flight infomation, complete with passenger names, was available to the Warren Commission but never presented to them. Once again I have speculated on why this occured and discovered that Edwin Walker was traveling in Europe at the same time. With the help of Antti Hynoonen we discovered potential routes that could have been used by both men while traveling during this critical period in time. While not proof positive it is interesting to speculate that if these two men did in fact meet on October 9, 1959, Lee Harvey Oswald may have had a motive to later attempt to assassinate Edwin Walker. That the attempted assassination of Edwin Walker would become a foundation upon the Warren Commissions "lone nut" scenario would lose all credibility if Oswald had in fact had contact with Walker in 1959.

Oswald's speech at Spring Hill College on July 27, 1963 supports the fact that Oswald was not as confused about the variations of Socialism and Communisum as the Warren Commission would have us believe. It also shows that he was very much aware of the failure of the Paris Summit. Could his participation, conscious or manipulated, in the failure of the Paris Summit have driven him to attempt to assassinate Walker (if Walker was the person who had helped him gain entry into the Soviet Union I believe the possibility is greatly enhanced)? Was the assassination of JFK an attempt to reveal to the world the evil workings of the major powers during the cold war? Does the statement (which Paul May quotes), "They've taken me in because of the fact I lived in the Soviet Union; I'm just a patsy!", take on a totally different meaning if in fact Oswald did have a stroy to tell and it begins with his defection to the Soviet Union and the information that he carried with him at that time?

I believe the coincidence of the McCloy - Walker letter of June 12, 1963 was not a coincidence. The subject matter was the Sylvannus Thayer Award. In the life of Sylvannus Thayer and the formation of a professional corp of military personal trained at the United States Military Accademy at West Point, Nov. 22 is a day of special signifigance. That Walker, McCloy and Taylor all made reference to Thayer within a one week period and that that one week encompassed Kennedy's change of direction on Nuclear Disarmament Talks leads to some interesting points to speculate upon. That this change of position was fought by Taylor and openly opposed by Walker is factually supported. That this change redirected American Foreign Policy from an Asian emphisis to a Pro European position dispite a nearly twenty year Asian approach is, in my opinion significant to the events of Nov. 22, 1963 (Prouty).

But then if Oswald were not a participant in the assassination all of the above is just coincidence.

Jim Root

But I'm also curious as to HOW so many people at Parkland Hospital in Dallas were of this singular opinion when JFK was in a prone (supine) position, flat on his back, the entire time he was in the emergency room? It seems to me as though Kennedy would have been literally lying on the wound that so many people said was in the very back part of his head. Very strange indeed.

The above statement shows just how little of an imagination one must have to not think of a way for JFK to laid on his back and still have his head turned in such a way to have allowed the Parkland personnel to have seen the rear head wound.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller