The Education Forum

Bradley Ayers' THE ZENITH SECRET is out..

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid I'm no help there - my original views on Ayers were shaped by my friend Bob Dorff who had used him as an investigator to locate David Morales and his friend Reuben.  Which Ayers did, but Bob warned me that after that point it was all about more jobs and more money.....and that is when Ayers went after the Goldwater conspiracy.  My own exchanges with Ayers were very limited but also of the same nature...and other than that just strange. I let it drop at that point but his follow on manuscript, book, etc didn't really didn't tell me anything I could get a handle on and the more I read and reread his first book (which I did again this last year) the more and more it didn't tally with what I had learned about WAVE operations during the period he was there (at least in his much expanded version of missions to Cuba and personal affairs).  I basically took a pass at that point.

1 hour ago, Larry Hancock said:

I'm afraid I'm no help there - my original views on Ayers were shaped by my friend Bob Dorff who had used him as an investigator to locate David Morales and his friend Reuben.  Which Ayers did, but Bob warned me that after that point it was all about more jobs and more money.....and that is when Ayers went after the Goldwater conspiracy.  My own exchanges with Ayers were very limited but also of the same nature...and other than that just strange. I let it drop at that point but his follow on manuscript, book, etc didn't really didn't tell me anything I could get a handle on and the more I read and reread his first book (which I did again this last year) the more and more it didn't tally with what I had learned about WAVE operations during the period he was there (at least in his much expanded version of missions to Cuba and personal affairs).  I basically took a pass at that point.

Thanks Larry, I appreciate it.

• 4 months later...