The Education Forum

Trump?

Robert Prudhomme

10 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Douglas - I saw that headline about Jill Stein, but can she really cause the recount to happen?

Apparently you have to bribe the government. According to the article, she had to raise millions of dollars in order to get a recount.

She calls the money she has raised "a miraculous feat." What's so miraculous about money from the Clinton Foundation? Ha ha ha ha.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now what if they have this recount and Hillary comes out on top? That sounds to me like a prescription for a second civil war.

The best solution then would be to have a second recount, for a total of three vote counts. That way the winner of two out of three becomes president. Or we could have a political World Series and make it four out of seven.

Many critics of "conspiracists" argue we are all over-the-top lovers of everything JFK and with a total inability to be objective, or accept any logical explanation that opposes our tightly-held beliefs and theories. As a person who refused to vote for a candidate that blatantly violated Federal law with her e-mail server, I believe some of the vitriolic comments about Trump and the people who voted for him seem to certainly support their position. 

7 minutes ago, Steve Brodhay said:

Many critics of "conspiracists" argue we are all over-the-top lovers of everything JFK and with a total inability to be objective, or accept any logical explanation that opposes our tightly-held beliefs and theories. As a person who refused to vote for a candidate that blatantly violated Federal law with her e-mail server, I believe some of the vitriolic comments about Trump and the people who voted for him seem to certainly support their position. 

Clinton violated no laws with her e-mail server.

The practice was widespread at the State. Dept.

What Clinton did was sell access.

Which is what all American politicians not named Bernie Sanders do -- they all peddle access.

Somehow it's okay if a Republican starts peddling influence tho, which is infinitely worse.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

On 11/9/2016 at 3:41 AM, Cliff Varnell said:

It was rigged.

Julian Assange, Vladimir Putin, James Comey, CNN, MSNBC and Fox politically assassinated Hillary Clinton over her e-mails.

The American people couldn't take the e-mail noise any more, and like any torture victim they'll do what they have to do to make it stop.

Like electing a pedophile rapist.

Rigged media, rigged FBI, rigged election.

BTW, where is Julian Assange? There are a number of theories going around...

1 hour ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Clinton violated no laws with her e-mail server.

The practice was widespread at the State. Dept.

If others at the State Dept had private email servers, did they have them installed in their homes?

Clinton violated the law if it was grossly negligent to have classified material on such a server. Comey decided, of course, that she was only "extremely careless." He didn't explain the difference.

Flip De May wrote on Facebook today:

Some facts: In Wisconsin, Outagamie County, Village of Hortonville 1.949 votes for president were counted on ... 1.516 voters. 436 ghost-votes. Initially Trump got 1.369 votes. When the impossible result was corrected, Trump retained only 904 votes. The entire erroneous vote went to Trump.

Same problem in Grand Chute, 4.214 votes for president out of 3.088 voters. Here also the impossible tally was noticed. Before correction Trump got 2.844 votes, after the correction it w...as admitted he only got 1.644 votes. The entire error of 1.126 votes favoured Trump.

Trump "wins" Wisconsin with 27.000 votes, so errors like this (together 1.562 votes in two small villages) are critical.

How can a computer give more votes than voters, and then allot the entire difference to only one candidate? Are there other counties with similar (unnoticed) mistakes? Are there other mistakes than these obvious errors? Are these errors deliberately?? Is it a human or a softsware-problem??? Everyone who cares about democracy should request the answers on these questions.

I think Hillary will stay moot and Stein will not do it on her own. They have to overturn the results in all three states to change the election-outcome. Even if they can do that, the election (in electoral votes) will remain very close, and question will become how electoral voters would react... If none gets the 270-treshold the house decides, and then you have again Trump, or some Republican surprise-president, in any case, the country would become even more gridlocked than it was already, and a disputed election would bring the US on the brink of civil war. I do not think Hillary is willing to take that risk... Democrats are losers because they don't fight in the same despicable way as republicans.

And... imagine Trump's reaction on something similar like this but with "ghost-votes" for Hillary???

1 hour ago, Ron Ecker said:

If others at the State Dept had private email servers, did they have them installed in their homes?

Clinton violated the law if it was grossly negligent to have classified material on such a server. Comey decided, of course, that she was only "extremely careless." He didn't explain the difference.

She was the Sect'y of State, I'd be surprised if she DIDN'T have multiple "classified" servers. 

From the analysis: It is clear that the third party vote is a key factor. Jill Stein had an implausibly low 1% share. Where did her votes go?  Compare Trump’s 2.18 million True Vote margin in Scenario 1, in which third parties had 10.3%, to his negative margins in scenarios 2 and 3 where third parties had 6-7%. The differential  indicates that Stein did better than 1%. Her votes were stolen.

https://richardcharnin.wordpress.com/2016/11/23/2016-election-scenario-analysis/

This is getting interesting. Because now we are getting good data to go on.  Thanks Doug.

I really hope Stein gets the money she needs to do all three states.

I always thought that Florida 2000 was a twofer operation.  That is, they stole the election from Gore, and then they got those Diebold machines installed in many states.  While the MSM snoozed and pooh poohed the heist in broad daylight.

Everyone should be behind what Stein is doing.  Really heroic.

BTW, much of the new media, like Josh Marshall, is calling this mostly conspiracy theory.  The new media is becoming the new MSM.

8 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

It was the entire State Dept that was "extremely careless."

Comey bent over backwards to create bad optics for her.

On 11/22/2016 at 1:50 PM, Cliff Varnell said:

Hear hear!

Why did overt fascism come to America?

People like Jim D. need to look in the mirror.

Thanks, Cliff. And I am with you 100% on everything you have been posting - keep up the good work!

Tom