The Education Forum

NPIC Signposts Pointing to the Z-Film's Alteration

"[New work by Doug Horne] teaches us that the actual chain of custody of Abraham Zapruder's home movie, from November 23rd-25th, 1963, is not anything close to what it was represented to be for years, and in fact indicates an extremely high level of interest in [the] movie by the U.S. government during the three days immediately following President Kennedy's assassination..."

Doug's fascinating and fundamentally important new work may be accessed at

http://lewrockwell.c...rne-d1.1.1.html

and at my website

http://www.manuscrip.../NPIC-DougHorne/

Allan

Edited by Allan Eaglesham

Thanks. That's pretty convincing to me, and I've never been an alterationist (until now). Doug ("Two Brains") Horne strikes again!

If you read Dino Bruglioni's comments carefully, it is quite clear he is describing a different film from the extant film in the Archives. I think Horne has settled the case beyond all doubt that the Z-film has been faked.

An excellent article that everyone should take the time to read. Thank you for posting Allan.

It astounds me we can get 80 pages discussing whether or not Oswald was in the Altgens photo or not, yet this thread recieves so few replies.

Does anyone care to take issue with the conclusions drawn by the article? For me, the article is quite convincing.

I've been informed by Gary Mack that "Horne's alteration theories are idiotic."

"[New work by Doug Horne] teaches us that the actual chain of custody of Abraham Zapruder's home movie, from November 23rd-25th, 1963, is not anything close to what it was represented to be for years, and in fact indicates an extremely high level of interest in [the] movie by the U.S. government during the three days immediately following President Kennedy's assassination..."

Doug's fascinating and fundamentally important new work may be accessed at

http://lewrockwell.c...rne-d1.1.1.html

and at my website

http://www.manuscrip.../NPIC-DougHorne/

Allan

I haven't read it yet, but if it's good enough for Ron Ecker, it's good enough for me!

--Tommy :)

LOL

A lot of interesting stuff there.Well worth the read.A brief exert.

The Head Explosion:

As discussed earlier in this paper, Dino Brugioni opined during his July 9, 2011 interview with the author that the head explosion seen today in the extant Zapruder film is markedly different from what he saw on 11/23/63, when he worked with what he is certain was the camera-original film. The head explosion he recalls was much bigger than the one seen today in frame 313 of the extant film (going “three or four feet into the air”); was a “white cloud” that did not exhibit any of the pink or red color seen in frame 313 today; and was of such a duration that he is quite sure that in the film he viewed in 1963, there were many more frames than just one graphically depicting the fatal head shot on the film he viewed in 1963. Mr. Brugioni cannot, and does not, accept frame 313 of the extant Zapruder film as an accurate or complete representation of the fatal head shot he saw in the camera-original Zapruder film on the Saturday evening following President Kennedy’s assassination.

He is supported in this view by two other opinions.

Erwin Schwartz, Abraham Zapruder’s business partner, told interviewer Noel Twyman on November 21, 1994 that when he viewed the original film on Friday, November 22, 1963, he saw biological debris from the head explosion propelled to the left rear of the President when he viewed the film. This debris pattern is not visible on the film today, but dovetails with the consistent recollections of motorcycle officer Bobby W. Hargis, who was hit with great force at the time of the head shot by debris travelling to the left rear.

That's cause he's figured out that the "Sixth Floor Museum" would be a complete oxymoron...

Maybe a change to "The Sixth Floor Ripley's Believe It or Not museum of BS the governement wishes was true"

Cause you know Ron... Historians write history, and the 6th Floor is about HISTORY... regardless of the accuracy, authentication or reality of what is being presented...

DJ

he discredits himself, however, by attacking the motivations of those that disagree with him. To me that's a red flag of someone whose arguments cannot be trusted. It indicates an insecurity otherwise masked.

Edited by Allen Lowe

Gary then, hasn't read Horne's ARRB memos and reports, his books or these interviews and analysis.

Just as Horne and others at ARRB conclusively proved there were two brain exams after the autopsy, one with Finck and one without him, you don't even have to believe the Z-film was altered to understand that Horne and Janney conclusively demonstrate that the Z-film was at NPIC on two different occassions, one on Friday night with Brugioni and again later on with McMahon, and by their descriptions it appears they handled two different films.

Bill Kelly

JFKcountercoup

Superbly researched, very important article with some brand new revelations from Doug Horne. It's very sad that it's largely ignored here in favor of 100 pages of people who enjoy belittling one another over a photograph of a person that isn't clear enough to ever positively identify.

This paper, and the recently discovered Air Force One tapes are, in my opinion, the most interesting new material on the subject of the assassination so far this year.

Hello folks,

I'm reading David Wrone's book, "The Zapruder Film," when I read something that astonished me. In chapter four, p. 47 Wrone is giving his notes on the importance of single Zapruder film frames various Zapruder film frame sequences when he writes:

[Frame] 368 Hill places one foot on the bumper of the car. The first time his foot steps on the bumper it slips off, as shown in other assassination films, but not the Zapruder film.

Okay,

Thanks John.

I have to admit I'm confused. Your .gif seems to show Hill lunging forward, he goes up, gets at least one foot on the rear bumper and at least one hand on the handrail but does not get the leverage he wanted to, and tries again, keeps his hand on the hand rail and pulls himself up and onto the rear of the presidential limousine.

So, I'm wondering why Wrone wrote that. By the way, it's chapter 3, not 4, page 47.

And he cites a letter from Hoover to Rankin, June 22, 1964. Serial 62-109060-3540.