The Education Forum
  • Announcements

• Evan Burton

OPEN REGISTRATION BY EMAIL ONLY !!! PLEASE CLICK ON THIS TITLE FOR INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION!:   06/03/2017

We have 5 requirements for registration: 1.Sign up with your real name. (This will be your Username) 2.A valid email address 3.Your agreement to the Terms of Use, seen here: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21403. 4. Your photo for use as an avatar  5.. A brief biography. We will post these for you, and send you your password. We cannot approve membership until we receive these. If you are interested, please send an email to: edforumbusiness@outlook.com We look forward to having you as a part of the Forum! Sincerely, The Education Forum Team
Thomas Graves

A Couple of Real Gems from the "Harvey and Lee" Website

43 minutes ago, Michael Walton said:

Plus Greg Parker did an excellent job of showing how that photo was altered by Jack White ....

Sometimes it seems like Greg Parker has more conspiracy theories about JFK researchers he dislikes than he does  about the JFK assassination.  LOL

1 hour ago, Michael Walton said:

Plus Greg Parker did an excellent job of showing how that photo was altered by Jack White in this thread.

And Mr. Parker was dead wrong, again.  Jack White had nothing to do with the image.  As I explained later in the thread, John Armstrong purchased the "re-transmitted" Associated Press/Wide World Photos image of LEE Oswald and pasted it over the washed out image in the Fort Worth newspaper to show people how the revised photo would look. 

This is the Fort Worth Star-Telegram image as it originally appeared in the newspaper.

FWST.jpg

And here is the "re-transmitted" AP/WWP version:

WW-Photo-1-Small.jpg

Here is the image that John prepared from the two images above.

FWST-with-retrans.jpg

Feel free to scour the internet and search for photos that don't look like their subjects, but it simply isn't normal to post a mug shot of someone as washed out and unrecognizable as that image posted in the 1959 Fort Worth newspaper.  It effectively obscured the identity of the man who went to Russia as a spy. By all means, tell us that ANY of these images look like "Lee Harvey Oswald."

I don't remember, and I'm not going to re-read that entire thread to find out.  What is clear, though, is that the minute I took the time to talk to John about the images, I understood what had happened.  Jack White had nothing to do with it, as I clearly stated later in the thread.  Instead of attacking a deceased researcher, why don't you guys explain why such a terrible picture would be posted in the home town newspaper of "Lee Harvey Oswald."  It isn't normal, no matter what you find scouring the net.

2 hours ago, Michael Walton said:

But to think that everything in this case has been altered or manipulated is quite a stretch.

Not everything... only the "evidence" that incriminates "Lee Harvey Oswald" or turns his biography into the fairy tale the MSM endlessly feeds us.  There is plenty of evidence at the National Archives pointing to "Lee Harvey Oswald's" guilt.  If you believe the Magic Bullet and the Magic Money Order are genuine, for example, you should join Mr. Parnell defending the Warren Commission findings. Do you really think we're hearing the truth about "Oswald" is Mexico City from the nightly news?

To understand what REALLY happened 11/22/63, we have to pay special attention to the evidence the FBI and the WC neglected to suppress or alter.  Hoover's FBI was preparing a written report indicating "Oswald" killed JFK without help from others within 24 hours of the assassination, before even considering whether other government officials were targets.

Major U.S. news institutions decided to go along with the FBI's bs., as this recently released document attests:

NBC.jpg

I have shown many times how the FBI altered statements by Dealey Plaza witnesses who saw evidence of gunmen outside the Book Depository.  I have shown how the WC altered the testimony of James Cadigan, who inadvertently admitted that the so-called possessions of "Lee Harvey Oswald" had been secretly sent to FBI headquarters the very night of the assassination, altered, and secretly returned to Dallas police before being publicly sent back to Washington.  During these secret transfers, an expensive Minox "spy" camera famously became a much less expensive Minox light meter, and many other documents were altered and invented.

For much more on this, see:

Manipulated, Fabricated, and Disappearing Evidence

16 minutes ago, Jim Hargrove said:

I have shown many times how the FBI altered statements by Dealey Plaza witnesses who saw evidence of gunmen outside the Book Depository.  

Yes Jim, anyone who really studies the case with an open mind will find the so-called "fitting of the narrative" to blame the murder on Oswald. And yes, media manipulation started that very weekend to push that lone nut narrative.

Oswald's items:

Compass, pedometer, binoculars, telescope...???

Was Oswald a hiker of the wilderness? A gazer of stars at midnight.

I don't recall Marina ever recalling she and Oswald with child ever going out to do such things outside of maybe a picnic in a city park? Or of Oswald himself doing these kinds of activities?

Held onto items like this through move after poverty move just seem so incongruous to Oswald's lifestyle.  Just more intriguing things about the whole affair that don't make sense unless you add in some other equation.  Like the torn dollar bill found on Oswald at the theater?

Edited by Joe Bauer

2 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Just more intriguing things about the whole affair that don't make sense unless you add in some other equation.  Like the torn dollar bill found on Oswald at the theater?

Those two torn-in-half dollar bills are fascinating.  From the Dallas Police Department online archive on “Oswald” …

Dollar_bill_halves.png

On our website, John wrote this:  “After his arrest, the police found two halves of two different dollar bills in his wallet. This was a method of clandestine contact. Wherever and whenever Oswald met his contact, this person would provide confirmation of his identity with the other half of these dollar bills. Curiously, neither of these items were listed on the police inventory of 11/23/63, the joint FBI/DPD inventory of 11/26/63 (Oswald's so-called possessions), nor were they photographed. At the National Archives, in Adelphi, MD, I inspected and handled each item of inventory listed on the joint FBI/DPD inventory of 11/26/63. These items were not among the inventory.”

Years ago, I did an Internet search of the two serial numbers. One of them came up, if memory serves, in what sounded like a major counterfeiting case from years ago.  It’s a weird story, without any supporting evidence whatsoever, but why would DPD make up this document?