The Education Forum

JFK's Shirt

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Message for Steven Kossor:

Steve, I'm having trouble e-mailing you, so I have sent you a message via this Forum's internal message system.

Chris Scally

On 5/14/2020 at 6:17 AM, James R Gordon said:

I believe it was in the interview that Harrison Livingston conducted with Diana Bowron in London. You will find the interview in his book "Killing the Truth."

James

I tried searching through Weisberg's information on Carrico and Livingstone's info on Bowron, neither one ever specifically said a scalpel was used to cut the clothing.

Sorry Micah,

I thought the reference was from the Bowron interview. Om P. 598 of Post Mortem Weisberg says Carrico confirmed to him that the damage to the shirt and tie was caused by nurses when they cut the necktie off. Carrico says the cutting was done under his supervision.

Though scalpel is not mentioned - it had to be a scalpel scissors would not be able to create that damage.Also Carrico the cutting and removal of the clothes were done un his supevision.

James

On 5/9/2020 at 6:02 AM, James R Gordon said:

I came across this image - I am sure fellow members have seen this image before. However it is the first time I have seen the tear in the back of the shirt as well as the scalpel cuts on the front.

I do not know whether Getty - by linking the bullet damage to the back of the shirt and the damage to the front are suggesting how similar the two tears are.

I find it useful to see both damaged areas of the shirt together. It is the firts time I have seen that.

Thought I would share this.

James

JKF's Shirt.jpg

I thought someone would say this earlier, but this is a spectacularly clear illustration of what Cliff Varnell has been telling us for years: that the shallow back wound was near the third thoracic vertebra, despite the endless efforts by WC apologists to depict it as being higher.

You are all looking at a shirt laying flat...peoples torso's/shoulders are not flat ( )

Therefore the bullet hole in the shirt rides up the body when the shirt is worn. Moving that wound location higher on the body.

Its never in what i would call the neck area, but i believe its also above C3 and 1 and a 1/2 inches right of centre(spinal column).

52 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

Cliff, you have a customer.

I don’t engage in fake debate anymore.

If someone thinks the mid-level of the back of the neck is 4 inches below the bottom of the shirt collar — or thinks the earth is flat, or the Holocaust never happened, or the moon is made of cream cheese — let them wallow in their delusions.

If Mr. Johnson wants to grossly exaggerate the curvature of the upper back, let him.

Nothing stops a determined nay-sayer from nay-saying.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

1 hour ago, Cory Santos said:

Cliff, you have a customer.

😆Prompt service too!  But that's the JFK case nearly 60 years on!  No solid ballistics evidence.  Incompetent autopsy.  Are they bullet holes, or scalpel cuts?  FBI has the shirt, has the size, knows JFK's body proportions etc., but can't put a shirt on a mannequin to prove beyond doubt where the POTUS was hit.  Instead we get Specter i.e. speculation.

Upon close inspection it does not even appear that the back hole photos are the same from the 60's to 1996 when the picture was done.  This is one issue cliff and I were discussing weeks ago.   

Edited by Cory Santos

There is an FBI memo written around midnight 11-22-63 to 1am on the 11-23-63, i have posted that memo on this forum back in 2013/2014 in another thread. It clearly gives the measurements and locations in the clothing that the bullet hole made to the jacket and shirt. Photos prior to section being taken for metallurgy analysis where made, i have posted those photos before, they are in an FBI supplementary report dated Jan 1964.

Fibrous breaks made by the projectile shows back to front trajectory in the jacket, shirt and tie in all the earliest photos taken of the clothing. The tie clearly showed that in all the warren commission images taken months later.

An american chiropractor or radiographer made a short film in the 90's and posted it to youtube, i have posted a link to it on this forum in other threads a few years ago. He takes a subject JFK's height 180cm and weight 170lbs (which is not easy JFK was tall and thin with not a huge amount of muscle mass), the Dr takes a metallic disk places it on the location of the bullet hole on JFK's shirt glues it in place. The subject puts on the shirt then a suit jacket and the doctor takes a series of x-rays of the subjected seated(like in the limo) he gets subject to place his right arm out and resting on limo door/window frame, he gets subject to wave with right arm.

Long story short the x-rays all show that the metal disc rides up the back of JFK has he raises his arm, further up again as he raises and waves his arm. 

This xxxxs not rocket science its common sense, you can do the same test on your own business shirt and with the help of a  marker pen, mirror and a friend/husband/wife. Unfortunately due to covid-19 i cant get to my home computer where all these images and youtube link details are but they will be on threads here regarding the clothing from the past.

I have taken a leaf out of david liftons research since 1991 when i started doing my own investigation into the assassination, best evidence is the earliest images, statements and photography...a memo about the clothing with detailed measurements and image's taken the evening of the assassination of the clothing prior to analysis. No bullxxxx cover story is in operation at the time that memo is written or those photos were taken.

Regards Mr. Johnson.

2 hours ago, Adam Johnson said:

An american chiropractor or radiographer made a short film in the 90's and posted it to youtube, i have posted a link to it on this forum in other threads a few years ago. He takes a subject JFK's height 180cm and weight 170lbs (which is not easy JFK was tall and thin with not a huge amount of muscle mass), the Dr takes a metallic disk places it on the location of the bullet hole on JFK's shirt glues it in place. The subject puts on the shirt then a suit jacket and the doctor takes a series of x-rays of the subjected seated(like in the limo) he gets subject to place his right arm out and resting on limo door/window frame, he gets subject to wave with right arm.

Long story short the x-rays all show that the metal disc rides up the back of JFK has he raises his arm, further up again as he raises and waves his arm. 

Adam, if I could show that you’ve been taken in by a fraud — would you ever admit it, and stand corrected? 

Edited by Cliff Varnell