The Education Forum

Where was Rip Robertson?

James:

Digging into both the JFK and RFK murders, there are parallels with the use of police. I belive the plotters used police in both murders to setup crime scenes, control and destroy evidence, and later intimidate witnesses and bias the investigations. Wonderful cover-up layer and plausible cut-outs. Notably, some of those prominent police names were later co-opted to International Aid covers as well as shipped/hidden in Southeast Asia. I have suspicions that certain names figured publically in Phoenix operations too. Talk about "to serve and protect".

Gene

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I should pitch in a bit more detail on Hal Finney/Fenney which explains who he was working for at what point in time....

Hal Finney/Feeney) was base commander at Guantanamo in the period following the BOP and worked with Morales. Thanks to my friend Bill Simpich we have some very interesting info on his activities but the most important thing is that he was not CIA, rather he was working with CIA in sabotage operations against Cuba, first in support of maritime missions for Mongoose (Cobra and AMTORRID under Harvey). It is very possible it was those missions that got Harvey fired for maritime operations during the missile crisis. Following the Mongoose era Finney/Feeney moved into the DIA taking over Cuba projects then moved into a role under the Joint Chiefs in unconventional warfare…no doubt still in contact with Morales.

It’s important to recall that following the “switchback” directive from JFK, the Joint Chiefs and SACSA were going to carry the responsibility for covert military ops around the globe. They picked that up in Vietnam and that is the same group that Morales worked for after his return from SE Asia. I try to deal with the impact of this change in Shadow Warfare, it played a major role in moving CIA into a support role, especially in counter insurgency. But for our purposes it also explains the tight relationship between Feeney and JMWAVE and Morales as of the summer and fall of 1963.

I’ll blog in more detail about this when I have a chance and put in some of the document links Bill has been good enough to collect on Feeney -- and all the very interesting and under discussed military actions he, Harvey and Morales seem to have touched in 62/63....some of which were intended to trigger military action against Cuba and one of which involved Felipe Vidal among others.

Indeed, always good info to be found at Larry's site:

http://larryhancock.wordpress.com

Rip Robertson was also a beast in college football.

I guess the question is, could Feeney have been the ONI man who after the assassination rode in the police car with Jack Revill to the Dallas police station?

James:

Digging into

both

the JFK

and RFK murders

there are parallels

with the use

of police

I belive the plotters

used police

in both murders

to setup crime scenes,

control and destroy evidence

and later

intimidate witnesses

and bias the investigations.

Wonderful cover-up layer

and plausible cut-outs.

Notably

some of those prominent

police names

were later co-opted

to International

Aid covers

as well as

shipped/hidden

in Southeast Asia

I have suspicions

that

certain names

figured publically

in Phoenix operations too.

Talk about

to serve

and protect.

Gene

Well said

You know Gene

If you could sing

Dance

& Act

You could be

SOMEBODY!

I would love to hear more

about this

Wonderful cover-up layer

and plausible cut-outs.

Notably

some of those prominent

police names

were later co-opted

to International

Aid covers

as well as

shipped/hidden

in Southeast Asia

I have suspicions

that

certain names

figured publically

in Phoenix operations too.

Talk about

Tell us More

Kelly!

Edited by J. Raymond Carroll

• 4 years later...
On 9/14/2013 at 7:26 PM, James Richards said:

I guess the question is, could Feeney have been the ONI man who after the assassination rode in the police car with Jack Revill to the Dallas police station?

Not sure if it is appropriate for me to “bump” this thread but I was very intrigued by Simpich’s suspicions about Feeney and his potential being an important element concerning the shenanigans at Bethesda...I’d love to know more about his whereabouts and actions leading up to, during and right after 11/22/63. From Simpich’s “State Secret”:

Commander Hal Feeney knew how to work within the confines of authority, and then did as he pleased. Feeney is a possible assassination planner – I’m always reminded that the planners needed someone in the Navy to smooth the way for the controlled autopsy at the Bethesda Naval Hospital.

(source: https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/State_Secret_Conclusion.html)

Edited by B. A. Copeland

This article appears to be incomplete and I don't know its origin. Nevertheless, it contains some interesting information on Rip Robertson: 

Regarding Hal Feeney, he wrote a piece on the Bay of Pigs in 1988. The photo on page one shows him with Tony Izquierdo: http://bayofpigs2506.com/The night of the white horse.pdf

Edited by Greg Wagner

• 5 years later...