The Education Forum

Was JFK killed because of his interest in aliens?

I heard that two memo's were just release showing that JFK was asking the c.a.i about their u.f.o files.

Some say this is one reason that he was killed. Yes it is one of those theories that is out there. But what do you all think of this one?

Poster's note: Las Vegas TV reporter George Knapp, who was the host on coasttocoastam last night, placed the following article on today's coasttocoast web site. Click on the link to the Daily Mail article to view the documents referred to therein:

---------------------------------

Was JFK killed because of his interest in aliens?

Secret memo shows president demanded UFO files 10 days before death

Daily Mail

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 8:21 AM on 19th April 2011

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1378284/Secret-memo-shows-JFK-demanded-UFO-files-10-days-assassination.html

An uncovered letter written by John F Kennedy to the head of the CIA shows that the president demanded to be shown highly confidential documents about UFOs 10 days before his assassination.

The secret memo is one of two letters written by JFK asking for information about the paranormal on November 12 1963, which have been released by the CIA for the first time.

Author William Lester said the CIA released the documents to him under the Freedom of Information Act after he made a request while researching his new book 'A Celebration of Freedom: JFK and the New Frontier.'

The president’s interest in UFOs shortly before his death is likely to fuel conspiracy theories about his assassination, according to AOL News.

Alien researchers say the latest documents, released to Mr Lester by the CIA, add weight to the suggestion that the president could have been shot to stop him discovering the truth about UFOs.

In one of the secret documents released under the Freedom of Information Act, JFK writes to the director asking for the UFO files.

Released: Letter from JFK to CIA director asking for access to UFO files, which has been released to an author under the Freedom of Information Act

In the second memo, sent to the NASA administrator, the president expresses a desire for cooperation with the former Soviet Union on mutual outer space activities.

The previously classified documents were released under the Freedom of Information Act to teacher William Lester as part of research for a new book about JFK.

He said that JFK’s interest in UFOs could have been fuelled by concerns about relations with the former Soviet Union.

Unclassified: A second memo written by JFK on November 12 1963, 10 days before his assassination, which has been released by the CIA

‘One of his concerns was that a lot of these UFOs were being seen over the Soviet Union and he was very concerned that the Soviets might misinterpret these UFOs as U.S. aggression, believing that it was some of our technology,’ Mr Lester told AOL News.

‘I think this is one of the reasons why he wanted to get his hands on this information and get it away from the jurisdiction of NASA so he could say to the Soviets, “Look, that's not us, we're not doing it, we're not being provocative. “.’

But conspiracy theorists said the documents add interest to a disputed file, nicknamed the ‘burned memo’, which a UFO investigator claims he received in the 1990s.

The document, which has scorch marks, is claimed to have been posted to UFO hunter Timothy Cooper in 1999 by an unknown CIA leak, but has never been verified.

Disputed: In the 'burned memo' the CIA director allegedly wrote: 'Lancer [JFK] has made some inquiries regarding our activities, which we cannot allow'

In a note sent with the document, the apparent leaker said he worked for CIA between 1960 and 1974 and pulled the memo from a fire when the agency was burning some of its most sensitive files.

The undated memo contains a reference to ‘Lancer’, which was JFK's Secret Service code name.

On the first page, the director of Central Intelligence wrote: ‘As you must know, Lancer has made some inquiries regarding our activities, which we cannot allow.

‘Please submit your views no later than October. Your action to this matter is critical to the continuance of the group.’

The current owner of the ‘burned memo’, who bought it from Timothy Cooper in 2001 told AOL News that it shows that when JFK asked questions about UFOs that the CIA ‘bumped him off’.

UFO investigator Robert Wood said he has tested the paper it was printed on, the ink age, watermarks, font types and other markings.

He said: ‘I hired a forensics company to check the age of the ink and check several other things that you can date, using the same techniques you’d use in a court of law.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1378284/Secret-memo-shows-JFK-demanded-UFO-files-10-days-assassination.html#ixzz1kxhRuG6j

It's no longer a question. JFK was killed because of his interest in Peace. He had a vision of a world where countries spent their resources on their people's needs- on science, social issues, bettering Mankind and helping one another.

The High Cabal, Military Industrial Complex- whatever you want to call them, wanted the wealth and power that continuing small, controlled wars would bring to them.

They couldn't control this young, brave, visionary leader and turn him around to their way of thinking. They had him killed by the CIA. The CIA concocted a brilliant plan, used assets in the press and government to ensure they would get away with it.

No need to leave earth to find answers. Just like a thousand assassinations before it throughout history, JFK was felled from within by people working under him in our own government.

The most troubling single thing about the assassination is the way our "free" press threw in the towel to tyranny. Few patriots stepped up. The news organizations happily took the handful of silver offered and did what they were told. Partly at first this was because the plot offered up a false "Soviet involvement" that was used to induce people to cooperate and lie to avoid a 3rd World War. This was no excuse in later years- greed and power trumped patriotism and the Truth for most.

Since the assassination, a great many false leads pointing at all manner of assassins has been spread like so much propaganda popcorn in the hope of keeping researchers from arriving at the Truth.

Aliens wielding death-rays would have been a much preferable way to go, for JFK, America and her Constitution, in my opinion.

It's no longer a question. JFK was killed because of his interest in Peace. He had a vision of a world where countries spent their resources on their people's needs- on science, social issues, bettering Mankind and helping one another.

The High Cabal, Military Industrial Complex- whatever you want to call them, wanted the wealth and power that continuing small, controlled wars would bring to them.

They couldn't control this young, brave, visionary leader and turn him around to their way of thinking. They had him killed by the CIA. The CIA concocted a brilliant plan, used assets in the press and government to ensure they would get away with it.

No need to leave earth to find answers. Just like a thousand assassinations before it throughout history, JFK was felled from within by people working under him in our own government.

The most troubling single thing about the assassination is the way our "free" press threw in the towel to tyranny. Few patriots stepped up. The news organizations happily took the handful of silver offered and did what they were told. Partly at first this was because the plot offered up a false "Soviet involvement" that was used to induce people to cooperate and lie to avoid a 3rd World War. This was no excuse in later years- greed and power trumped patriotism and the Truth for most.

Since the assassination, a great many false leads pointing at all manner of assassins has been spread like so much propaganda popcorn in the hope of keeping researchers from arriving at the Truth.

Aliens wielding death-rays would have been a much preferable way to go, for JFK, America and her Constitution, in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaMoK4qbG38

Your buddy Coogan doesn't get it right on MJ-12.

1. There were aliens--NAZI's doing human experiments with special aircraft and atmospheric nukes.

2. These were war crimes along the lines of Neuremberg and Allen Dulles slipped in a bunch of serious NAZI's against Truman's orders.

3. There was a huge cover up of this experiment and all kinds of spin to aid the cover up.

4. The Germans at Ft. Bliss were involved, the USAEC was involved, and White Sands Test Site.

You pal Coogan runs off some the dumb idea of space aliens, when the issue was they spoke about persons not citizens of the US and doing some top secret nuke tests that went wrong. The Military lied, the reports using language with dual meaning. Extraterrestrial was an example and it means experiments above the law of the planet, or criminal based human experiments in the name of US National Security.

Coogan is lost in space somewhere with his off the wall thesis, and becomes more misleading than the criminals that did these experiments on people. Coogan aids and abets the cover up types. imho

Seamus' excellent article exposes all this stuff for what it is: BS.

I am not saying that the whole UFO phenomenon is BS, about that I do not know. I mean people want to believe in it and Spielberg made a fortune off of those hopes.

But the stuff about Kennedy being killed over it is nothing but a hoax.

I have to agree with Jim on this. It's difficult to believe that any plot to kill the President could manifest itself, with all the necessary logistics involved and all, in a 10 day period.

IMO, that's just not long enough to put the whole plan together.

So I doubt a memo or a few memos written 10 days prior to the assassination were the cause of it.

Edited by Gil Jesus

Regardless of anyone's private research interests in extraterrestrial life or in secret programs, linking JFK research with UFO research is the grossest sort of pollution of so many efforts here and anywhere in the research of assassinations.

Researchers, and history, and politics, are badly served by this association, and even Daniel Sheehan is doing no one any favors by making it. People may as well be considering "ghost images of JFK's face leaving his body" again, as on another recent thread.

Edited by David Andrews

I posted this one to see what everyone thought of it. Yes it is a far out idea that JKF was killed because of this :lol:

I posted this one to see what everyone thought of it. Yes it is a far out idea that JKF was killed because of this :lol:

Not so far out since UFOs were the primary cover story for the U2.

And also, try to analyze this:

Alien landing proof in JFK secret tapes analysis

GADGETS& TECH | JANUARY 24, 2012

http://www.examiner.com/ufo-in-vancouver/alien-landing-proof-jfk-secret-tapes-analysis

ET influences on President Kennedy’s ambitions for the USspace program can be heard in a

analyzingbackwards encrypted messages in newly released secretWhite House tapes. The 35th President of the United States, who served from1961 until his assassination in 1963, recorded over 248 hours of meetingconversations including one with then US Ambassador to the Soviet Union FoyDavid Kohler on a system that was reportedly a closely held secret even fromhis top aides. The John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum todayannounced that it has declassified and made available the final 45 hours ofWhite House recordings that were secretly taped during the president’s time inoffice.

to watch this new report featuring a description of “alienlanding proof” encrypted backwards in the speech of President John F. Kennedy,produced in Vancouver, BCbySecretMessageTV.

As for UFOS they are real. Saw two up close one was so close i could had lob a rock at it and hit it.

...linking JFK research with UFO research is the grossest sort of pollution...

Well said. It's almost as if someone wanted to dilute the research community. Hmmm...

My guess is that it was either primarily about aliens, bigfoots, or money. Very very large amounts of money.

Bet on the latter :rolleyes:

Sorry Jim nothing like the Avro

1st one i saw was hovering tree top high about 15ft across 12ft high in the center was 3 flashing reddish orange lights silver in color made no sound at all i was about 100ft from it

2ND one i saw was one of those flying triangles i and a friend was doing some night fishing and coming back to the town where we lived at the time.

We were driving a long a level road in the county where we both lived. Saw a light going across the sky at a very low level to the ground. As we were on the level it was above the regular level of the ground. We could see it get closer we saw it was a flying triangle.

To the level of the Reg ground to the ship was about 70ft and from where we were about 15ft

it was a massive ship best guess side of the ship 40ft the back part about the same.

It sailed across the sky at a slow pace and this made no sound it all.

We watched it until we no longer could see it.

I learned not to tell everyone that you saw a UFO. You get a lot of jokes thrown back at you. Like Yea you saw a UFO oh was Elvis there also! stuff like that

If you want to see the level roads where i live just google 1993 Mississippi river flood Perry County Missouri

Sorry Jim nothing like the Avro

1st one i saw was hovering tree top high about 15ft across 12ft high in the center was 3 flashing reddish orange lights silver in color made no sound at all i was about 100ft from it

2ND one i saw was one of those flying triangles i and a friend was doing some night fishing and coming back to the town where we lived at the time.

We were driving a long a level road in the county where we both lived. Saw a light going across the sky at a very low level to the ground. As we were on the level it was above the regular level of the ground. We could see it get closer we saw it was a flying triangle.

To the level of the Reg ground to the ship was about 70ft and from where we were about 15ft

it was a massive ship best guess side of the ship 40ft the back part about the same.

It sailed across the sky at a slow pace and this made no sound it all.

We watched it until we no longer could see it.

I learned not to tell everyone that you saw a UFO. You get a lot of jokes thrown back at you. Like Yea you saw a UFO oh was Elvis there also! stuff like that

If you want to see the level roads where i live just google 1993 Mississippi river flood Perry County Missouri

I think that most aliens who don't want to get caught in Texas go to Missouri, that's because they don't want to go back to Mexico.