The Education Forum

Hugh G. Aynesworth and the Assassination of JFK

John Simkin

3 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Hugh was treated with respect in Big D for one main reason:  that city has been in denial about what happened there in 1963 from the time it occurred.

I mean just look at what they wanted to do with the TSBD, there was once a movement to raze it.

Look at the whole Bello corporation and what they did at the 50th, a true disgrace.

Hugh had been covering up and fabricating stuff since just about the beginning.

As I wrote, he was essentially blackmailing the Warren Commission while it was in progress.

As I also noted, he said on public TV that his job was to maintain the Oswald myth.  What kind of reporter says that kind of thing.  Then Gus Russo puts him on the Jennings special in 2003.

As a consumer of Texas media, I can tell you that the Dallas Media Morons are almost unanimous in pushing the narrative that a lone nut killed JFK. This propaganda stream is delivered across the political spectrum from right wing radio host Mark Davis to every reporter - and I mean every single of them - at the Dallas Morning News to columnist Bud Kennedy at the Fort Worth Star Telegram to the magazine for rich people called D Magazine to the so-called "alternative" weekly the Dallas Observer to the PBS station KERA to TV station WFAA to every faculty member from Southern Methodist University who is called up by a Dallas Media Moron to comment on the JFK assassination.

Nicola Longford, the executive director of the Sixth Floor Museum is a hard core lone nutter and does everything she can to push that narrative. Stephen Fagin, the curator, in my personal opinion, is a closet "conspiracy theorist" but he does not dare to make a peep because Fagin knows he will be fired if he started telling truth about the JFK assassination.

The "Rich People of Dallas," the social and political elites who own the media and run the town are to this day in 2024 hardcore committed to the coverup on the JFK assassination. This means Republicans and Democrats, liberals and conservatives, journalists (TV, print, radio), academics and politicians.

The little people of Dallas know better though - just talk to someone who is not rich or who is not a journalist (a journalist is a servant in a rich man's castle).

Yes, absolutely, the city of Dallas is in the year 2024, hardcore denial about the JFK assassination. Their media's propping up Hugh Aynesworth is good example of this denial in action.

CIA media asset Hugh Aynesworth – toasted in 2016 by the Dallas Historical Society for his contributions to HISTORY!

https://mysweetcharity.com/2016/11/2016-excellence-awardees-are-toasted-at-dallas-historical-society-patron-party/

CIA media asset Hugh Aynesworth (1931-2023) sat on the board of the Press Club of Dallas and the Press Club gives out an annual Hugh Aynesworth Award for Excellence in Journalism!   

https://web.archive.org/web/20170520080917/https://pressclubdallas.com/hugh-aynesworth-awards/ 

Presented to Texas journalists and their organizations for outstanding investigative, spot news and feature reporting, as well as photography and videography, during the calendar year 2017.

Aynesworth joined the Press Club of Dallas in the early ’60s. He served as its president in 2007. In 2017, the group named its award for excellence in journalism after Aynesworth.

UNQUOTE

Source: https://www.texasstandard.org/stories/remembering-renowned-dallas-journalist-and-bestselling-author-hugh-aynesworth/

Edited by Robert Morrow

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is sickening, to name an award after this FBI/CIA asset.

Rachel R told me that even though KERA is supposed to be part of public TV, Hugh must have been on it over a dozen times.  

Makes you want to throw up your hands in disgust.

• 2 weeks later...

3 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Interesting article.  Hugh Aynesworth shot baskets with Castro?   More tomorrow.

11 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Here's another good example of Mr. DiEugenio's extreme serious lack of scholarship and accountability. 

He quotes a highly questionable source to continue his despicable vile grave dancing antics. https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/covertaction-magazine-bias/

From media bias fact check:

Overall, we rate CovertAction Magazine Left-Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, propaganda, poor sourcing, lack of transparency, numerous false claims, and failed fact checks. (M. Huitsing 08/30/2023)

Bottom line here, Mr. DiEugenio has served up more double whoppers than a Topeka, Kansas Burger King.