The Education Forum

Gary Mack

Wim Dankbaar

Bill,

John Simkin is correct that many more people than the members read this forum. I receive the evidence every single day:

Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 7:27 PM

Subject: James Files

Dear Wim Dankbaar,

I am a sometime student of the JFK assassination and I follow the

topics found on the various forums, such as Lancer and the Education

Forum, without being a posting member of any.

I have carefully examined your website on James Files. A striking

brief in my view. Well done!

I'm prompted to drop you a line just now because of what I've just

seen on the Education Forum with regard to Gary Mack.

I wonder if it has occurred to you that if Badgeman is eliminated as a

possibility, and I share your opinion that he has been, then one must

look about for another sniper if one agrees that shots originated from

the grassy knoll. If one is prejudiced against Files, then abandoning

Badgeman is a real effort because then Files gains in stature as a

possibility. This line of reasoning eventually leads to the thought

that if Files is accepted as the real sniper, then so called

researchers are deprived of a livelihood. For example, if Gary Mack

excepts that Files is the sniper, then the 6th Floor Museum becomes a

circus sideshow, so to speak. This is to be avoided at all costs

apparently!

Well, I'm sure you looked at this in this way, so enough said.

Finally, I'd like congratulate you on a tour de force website and also

on your research which continues to move the JFK assassination

question forward to new discoveries, such as the Death in Washington

revelations which I noticed. I don't see Mack doing any research

moving ahead; it's rather the opposite in his case, a retrogression.

If you would care to post this email as from one of your supporters,

please feel free.

Best regards & good luck,

What kind of a "researcher" posts his own fan mail. LOL Tell me Dankbaar, are you going to have that printed in this years xmas cards on top or below your photograph? ROTFL

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of a "researcher" posts his own fan mail. LOL Tell me Dankbaar, are you going to have that printed in this years xmas cards on top or below your photograph? ROTFL

I also noticed that his fan doesn't know that its 'Badge Man' ... not 'badgeman'. I must wonder if I post a fan letter saying that Files is a joke ... does that convince Wim that my position is the correct one .... :ice

More fanmail:

Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 11:09 PM

You are right to start a thread about him except I see others object to slander.

They don't see the big picture that it's not that we disagree about evidence etc.

Mack and the Sick Floor are deeper Deception. He represents all that is wrong with American values.

Edited by Kathy Beckett

Guest Stephen Turner

This thread should be preserved in aspic, it could stand as a warning to anyone foolish enough to enter the bizarre World of JFK research.

NO WONDER ITS FORTY FIVE YEARS AND COUNTING.

More fanmail:

You are right to start a thread about him except I see others object to slander.

Its not slander when its true.

They don't see the big picture that it's not that we disagree about evidence etc.

Mack and the Sick Floor are deeper Deception. He represents all that is wrong with American values.

Why should we expect more? Mack speaks from the building where Lee Oswald worked, which the govt touts as the primary crime scene (which it is not; the limousine is). We have been goaded on high for all this time by those touting the myth of the WCR. Isn't is only fitting that this deception comes from the TSBD?

Edited by Kathy Beckett

More fanmail:

He represents all that is wrong with American values

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKdankbaar.htm

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/filestruth.htm

I cannot speak for others! However, in event that I desire a lecture on "American values", then it will be from a true american who preferably has served this country which has given us the freedoms and rights which are so openly taken for granted.

About the only "American Value" which it would appear that you have learned would be the good ole WC Fields concept:

"One has a moral obligation to take advantage of all suckers"

And, the great majority of us are fully aware of exactly how Bob Vernon sold you the "pig in a poke",

which by the way that New Orleans crowd excells at.

Personally, "TRUTH" has always been one of those values which I place as of importance, and considering that JFK was shot ONLY from shots fired from the sixth floor window of the TSDB, then for whatever his faults may be (if any), I will take Gary Mack and his understandings of the assassination as being far above the knowledge of the majority of all others.

To include any CT'er as well as McAdams and his following.

Wonder if Dankbaar will be getting any fan mail from Bob Vernon? After reading this I kinda doubt it.

http://www.bobvernon.com/Letter.html

I think the "mod's" should remove Denis Pointing from this board for 30 days, the term "xxxx" is used in above link.... I believe KBecket posted to this very "xxxx" subject, in this thread even... Evidently, Denis can't control himself....

More fanmail:

He represents all that is wrong with American values

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKdankbaar.htm

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/filestruth.htm

I cannot speak for others! However, in event that I desire a lecture on "American values", then it will be from a true american who preferably has served this country which has given us the freedoms and rights which are so openly taken for granted.

About the only "American Value" which it would appear that you have learned would be the good ole WC Fields concept:

"One has a moral obligation to take advantage of all suckers"

And, the great majority of us are fully aware of exactly how Bob Vernon sold you the "pig in a poke",

which by the way that New Orleans crowd excells at.

Personally, "TRUTH" has always been one of those values which I place as of importance, and considering that JFK was shot ONLY from shots fired from the sixth floor window of the TSDB, then for whatever his faults may be (if any), I will take Gary Mack and his understandings of the assassination as being far above the knowledge of the majority of all others.

To include any CT'er as well as McAdams and his following.

Tom :

Please correct me if I am wrong, but did you not also work with Bob Vernon for some months...??

You apparently did not buy the poke, but did you not still root around in it......??

Or was that perhaps, as one may say, to simply find out if there was any truth in the matter.......

but in the meantime they still did......

Whatever else this thread has done, it has drawn many out of the woodwork, and away perhaps from their on going work...which perhaps is extemeley pleasing to some......imo..... :lol:

B.......

It seems that Wim has accomplished his aim here...which, apparently, is to get researchers away from discussing the JFK assassination and instead turn their attention towards one of the people who keep the case alive.

But then, I guess Wim already knows it all; nobody else says, by the name of their website, that they have the JFK assassination "solved." So therefore, anyone who doesn't agree with Wim is pushing some other agenda. This thread, which begins by questioning Gary Mack's motives, by definition goes against the principles allegedly espoused by this forum. Why the moderators have let this go on to this point, I can only guess.

As far as the understanding of the JFK assassination goes, this thread is worthless. But as far as understanding Wim Dankbaar goes, it's priceless.

It seems that Wim has accomplished his aim here...which, apparently, is to get researchers away from discussing the JFK assassination and instead turn their attention towards one of the people who keep the case alive.

But then, I guess Wim already knows it all; nobody else says, by the name of their website, that they have the JFK assassination "solved." So therefore, anyone who doesn't agree with Wim is pushing some other agenda. This thread, which begins by questioning Gary Mack's motives, by definition goes against the principles allegedly espoused by this forum. Why the moderators have let this go on to this point, I can only guess.

As far as the understanding of the JFK assassination goes, this thread is worthless. But as far as understanding Wim Dankbaar goes, it's priceless.

Mark ... Very well said!

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

Bill:

Was that from you, or from Gary Mack? I couldn't see the strings move from here, so I couldn't tell.

Bill:

Was that from you, or from Gary Mack? I couldn't see the strings move from here, so I couldn't tell.

Mark, here is how you can tell if it is from me ... If I post information that Gary Mack has given me, then it will say so in my response. If it does not reference Gary Mack, then it is my words. Hope this clears this up for you.

Bill Miller

Bill:

Mark, here is how you can tell if it is from me ... If I post information that Gary Mack has given me, then it will say so in my response. If it does not reference Gary Mack, then it is my words. Hope this clears this up for you.

Bill Miller

"Propagandaminister" G. Mack (maybe a nice guy, note: Goebbels was a charming man... and womanizer LOL)...gives no information...he provides what he provides: PROPAGANDA.

Isn`it?

KK

"Propagandaminister" G. Mack (maybe a nice guy, note: Goebbels was a charming man... and womanizer LOL)...gives no information...he provides what he provides: PROPAGANDA.

Isn`it?

KK

Goebbels was a racist low life. IMO, comparing these two people is extreme and inappropriate.