The Education Forum

David Von Pein

John Simkin

6 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

So, is it true that David Von Pein used to trade baseball cards and Indiana Hoosier basketball cards with Mike Pence, before he became a devout convert to Allen Dulles's Lone Nutter cult?

Does he call his wife mother?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Does he call his wife mother?

Heh heh heh, Pretty funny, Ron.

No I confess, I just intuitively felt there was a connection there, because Mike  and Dave were scouts together and big Bobby Knight fans..

Bobby Knight?

The Trump of college basketball coaching.

Tantrum throwing, player insulting tyrant/bully.

17 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Heh heh heh, Pretty funny, Ron.

No I confess, I just intuitively felt there was a connection there, because Mike  and Dave were scouts together and big Bobby Knight fans..

Mike and Dave were scouts together?  Pence and dvp were cub scouts together or bb scouts?

38 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Mike and Dave were scouts together?  Pence and dvp were cub scouts together or bb scouts?

Yeah, Mike and Dave were like big hellions! Dave has some stories about Mike that would blow your mind!  Right Dave?

heh heh

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Yeah, Mike and Dave were like big hellions! Dave has some stories about Mike that would blow your mind!  Right Dave?

I hesitate to say a word here. Because I don't want to interrupt your tall tales, Kirk. They're fascinating! I can hardly wait to find out what the next "Mike & Dave" adventure will consist of! Please continue!

Maybe you can even top this fantasist from back in 2010, who places me in Ruth Paine's lap in 1963:

"Do not be fooled by this guy [DVP]. His education is what he has
always kept covered up. Hiding his real identity has thrown everyone
for a loop, his plan exactly. According to my findings, he is very well
educated. One university he likely either attended or taught, maybe
both, was a Quaker college, Guilford. Remember he was from the town
that Ruth Paine visited on her trip to pick up Marina -- Richmond, Indiana,
a strong Quaker town. Von Pein would only have been a couple years old
in '63, but he had family. Although I can't prove it, I think his family
knew Ruth Paine. He may have set [sic] on her lap? Now since he is
found out, he has decided to come out of the closet as far as his
picture. We already knew what he looked like. He thrives on controversy
because it keeps everyone off guard. I suspect he is a disinfo agent."

-- "Dealey Joe"; August 3, 2010

Edited by David Von Pein

I don’t understand.  David is hardly a ghost.   He graduated from high school in 1972 from a public school in Indiana.  He owned a restaurant.  Am I wrong David?  What is everyone’s suspicion about his background?

Hi Cory,

I assume that Kirk Gallaway is just having a little fun. (I was enjoying his tales too, in fact. I wish he'd keep it up.)

As for the others, like that "Dealey Joe" person I quoted, I have no idea where he got his fanciful notions. Right off the top of his head I guess. But I like to keep his silly quote handy in order to emphasize just how bizarre (and cuckoo) some of the stuff put on the table by conspiracy theorists can be. SMILE-ICON.gif

Edited by David Von Pein

Do you know Pence?  Are you a Quaker like Ruth, a religion some think Allen Dulles infiltrated for CIA uses, among others?  Did you ever teach at Guilford?