Motorcycle Officers "Martin & Chaney"

Robin Unger

Robin

I dont think a sunspot would be shining off of the dull wood of the fence

However that is right in the area of where the two fences meet

I am going to study the Willis and Betzner photos in detail today

Thanks for your opinion and giving me something to look for

Dean

Dean...Robin is correct. The area in your rectangle is the sunlight on the fence.

It is NOT a "sunspot" but the sunlight on the entire fence, viewed from a very

oblique angle.

Jack

Jack,

Regarding my Al Chapman post above, did you know Chapman and could you share anything about any of his work?

Thanks.

Todd

I knew Al since the seventh grade. He and I were high school classmates.

Al was missing his left arm, and seemed to be a nice guy; he joined the football

team despite having only one arm. His right arm was extremely strong and he

could make a tackle (he was a lineman) with just one arm. But when older

he got in the wrong crowd and had a minor brush with the law, I heard.

Later, he moved to Dallas and worked as a janitor. Somewhere along the

way (I had lost track of him by then), he married and had a son Randy, who

is now a Dallas private detective). Then he got religion and pastored some

kind of church. He became very interested in the assassination and began

collecting photos and selling articles to the grocery store tabloids. He got to

know the case pretty well. Once he and some friends attended one of my

slide lectures; he had not changed much since high school. One sour note,

Mary Ferrell said to me once, "I don't trust Al; he has connections to some

unsavory policemen." I cannot verify that, but it seems maybe the source

of some of his photos was somebody in the DPD. I once met his son Randy,

who let me photocopy some of Al's photos.

That is all I know. I hope it answers your question.

Jack

Jack,

That's all pretty interesting. I do recall Chapman's stories in the tabloids (Tattler, I think).

I'll try and track down Randy Chapman, as it sounds like he may have some of his fathers research material.

Thanks.

Todd

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go:

Nice GIF Martin

However I cant stop looking at CardiganMan lifting his leg and turning to run up the steps

I agree with Duncan that he was returning to the end of the retaining wall where his wife and child are

Mom and Baby are BlackDogMan

Sorry to get off topic

Dean

Thank you very much Dean and Robin.

As we are talking now about BDM, i translated some measurements into Willis5.

Basis are the Topographic Survey map for the HSCA made in 1978 revised in 1981.

willisbdmheight.jpg

Something to ponder on.

BDM crouching behind the wall or a mother of 4' 7" now switched into black clothes, hiding a baby?

best to you

Martin

Very good, Martin!

Jack

Dean,

Robin is correct, It's not my theory. I just did an interpretation based on Geoff's theory.

ch2.jpg

Duncan

Thanks Duncan.

Martin

We have slightly differing views on this one, that's OK friends are allowed to see things differently. :rolleyes:

Re-Creation from JFK The Movie

Interesting shot! I note that they left out the ALUMINUM VAN which I think was the command center.

Jack

Dean,

Robin is correct, It's not my theory. I just did an interpretation based on Geoff's theory.

ch2.jpg

Duncan

Thanks Duncan.

Martin

We have slightly differing views on this one, that's OK friends are allowed to see things differently. :rolleyes:

Interesting shot! I note that they left out the ALUMINUM VAN which I think was the command center.

Jack

What aluminum van?

Dean

There is one hurdle in the mother & child = BDM story

The "woman & child" can clearly be seen in Couch, and in one of the Murray photo's in front of the TSBD.

if the man was indeed her husband, than you would expext to see them together in these photo's, but we don't, the Darnell man is no where to be seen.

This bothers me, if the man ran up the steps to protect his wife and child.

In the aftermath photo's they SHOULD still be together. ?

Perhaps the man was on his lunch hour and had to go back to work.

:rolleyes:

I was thinking more along the lines of maybe he was running around behind the fence and the railroad yard looking for a gunman then rejoined his wife back at their position at the bench after he knew her and the baby were ok

And sorry about giving credit to Duncan about coming up with the theory

Thank you Duncan for the great study on the subject

Thank you Jeff and Robin for coming up with/advancing this subject

BDM has always bugged the hell out of me, I have been looking for an answer to BDM for decades

Dean...I worried with BDM for years, and finally came up with this theory:

He (it) is only seen in Willis and Betzner. I think that GORDON ARNOLD was in the original photos.

Panic...a SOLDIER pictured with a CAMERA, identity unknown. Instead of just retouching him out

(in case he later shows up) they had retouch artists obscure him with an indistinct blurry figure.

In other words...there was NO BDM.

It is as good as any other theories that have been floated.

Jack

Dean,

ch2.jpg

Duncan

Thanks Duncan.

Martin

Jack

What aluminum van?

The aluminum van at upper right.

Jack

post-667-1264175628_thumb.jpg

Dean,

ch2.jpg

Duncan

Thanks Duncan.

Martin

Jack

What aluminum van?

Jack

Why would you think that van should appear in the photo of the motorcycle cop Duncan posted?

Dean,

ch2.jpg

Duncan

Thanks Duncan.

Martin

Jack

What aluminum van?

Jack

Why would you think that van should appear in the photo of the motorcycle cop Duncan posted?

No...I was replying to the image from the Stone movie. For some reason the image did not repeat.

Jack

Dean,

ch2.jpg

Duncan

Thanks Duncan.

Martin

Jack

What aluminum van?

Jack

No...I was replying to the image from the Stone movie. For some reason the image did not repeat.

Jack

Ok.

Dean...I worried with BDM for years, and finally came up with this theory:

He (it) is only seen in Willis and Betzner. I think that GORDON ARNOLD was in the original photos.

Panic...a SOLDIER pictured with a CAMERA, identity unknown. Instead of just retouching him out

(in case he later shows up) they had retouch artists obscure him with an indistinct blurry figure.

In other words...there was NO BDM.

It is as good as any other theories that have been floated.

Jack

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the BDM subject

Of course your theory is just as possible as the woman and child theory

One thing is for sure, the BDM mystery is one that has always been in the back of my head no matter what research I am doing

Dean,

ch2.jpg

Duncan

Duncan...that is a very interesting photo of the cop looking at something! Any idea

what he is looking at?

Jack

It's just a fake image I knocked up Jack. It represents the guy who ran up the steps covering and protecting his wife and child, the possible BDM.

I just added the Policeman to make it a more realistic looking scene.

Duncan

Hi Duncan.

Is it meant to show the woman and child lying down behind the wall, similar to the Newman's, and Hester's. ?

"SPECULATION" only

The gunfire starts, woman & child duck down on the ground behind the wall for protection.

Running man looks around sees his family missing, and bolts up the steps ( as seen in Nix )

The family can't be seen in some of the other photo's because they are still lying down behind the wall.

Look at the Newman's they were lying down flat on the ground for a LONG time, as can be seen in many photo's and films.

NOW, if i can only find a photo of the family together after the assassination.

that would seal the deal. :tomatoes

Dean,

ch2.jpg

Duncan

Duncan...that is a very interesting photo of the cop looking at something! Any idea

what he is looking at?

Jack

It's just a fake image I knocked up Jack. It represents the guy who ran up the steps covering and protecting his wife and child, the possible BDM.

I just added the Policeman to make it a more realistic looking scene.

Duncan

Hi Duncan.

Is it meant to show the woman and child lying down behind the wall, similar to the Newman's, and Hester's. ?

"SPECULATION" only

The gunfire starts, woman & child duck down on the ground behind the wall for protection.

Running man looks around sees his family missing, and bolts up the steps ( as seen in Nix )

The family can't be seen in some of the other photo's because they are still lying down behind the wall.

Look at the Newman's they were lying down flat on the ground for a LONG time, as can be seen in many photo's and films.

NOW, if i can only find a photo of the family together after the assassination.

that would seal the deal. :tomatoes

Good call Robin

I would call it Educated Speculation (like an educated guess)

What you are saying is that you want to find the family in a film before the Darnell film that shows them correct?

Im already behind you on this theory but if you find what you are looking for that will make this theory very strong

Dean