The Education Forum

Was JFK really waving?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As to whether he was pushing his hair back or checking that part of his head for damage, I don't think we have nearly enough detail to confirm that one way or the other.

Boy oh boy oh boy, completely bonkers is all I can say about that lunatic suggestion.

Of course he's not checking his head for damage. A shot hadn't even been fired yet. sheeshxx.gif

Duncan, the truth is not going to change, no matter how many of your friends you drag over here from your forum to disagree with me.

Every word you utter is for the solitary, vengeful purpose of trying to "get Harris". That's why you altered the Altgens photo to make it appear that there were boxes in that window, and why you pretended that JFK pushing his hair out of his eyes was the same as him balling his hand into a fist and falling to the left in the Towner film. You didn't believe that anymore than anyone else did, did you duncan :ice

And you've been doing that since February of this year. But I couldn't believe that even you would team up with that nutcase two days ago who said I was a government disinformation agent, who altered the Zapruder film in order to coverup Bill Greer's murder of the President.

And you're a lone nutter Duncan???

Are you really hateful enough to undermine your own personal beliefs about the case and promote a "theory" which you know is false, just to be able to take a shot at me???

Actually, come to think of it - your absolute certainty about what JFK was doing 133 isn't much different than your new friends absolute certainty about what they see Greer doing at 312, except that we all get a much clearer view at 312.

As I stated at the top of the thread, he was absolutely, positively not waving to the crowd then as has been believed practically since the day of the assassination.

As to whether he was pushing his hair back or checking that part of his head for damage, I don't think we have nearly enough detail to confirm that one way or the other. If he was checking for damage, I suspect that he would have gone out of his way to stay cool and appear normal.

JFK heard no shot then and it appears that he was not directly wounded. So, there was no reason for him to believe at that point, that anyone was shooting at him. And in fact, up until a few days ago I was under the same illusion that everyone else was, that he was waving to the crowd then.

Robert, i believe we agree on many aspects surrounding the Assassination but not here.

Martin

What can I say Duncan? To respect the rules of this forum in terms of talking about deliberate lies, there is not a single statement you just made that I can talk about, including your imaginary "fist" in the Jeffries sequence or your pretense that you were being humorous when you agreed that I was a "disinfo agent".

I have no doubt whatsoever that you would also agree with anyone accusing me of anything, from shoplifting to pedophilia. What I really would like to understand, is what is driving you to do this, and please don't drive us into hysterical laughter by claiming it is your fanatical quest for the truth :D

I have no doubt whatsoever that you would also agree with anyone accusing me of anything, from shoplifting to pedophilia. What I really would like to understand, is what is driving you to do this, and please don't drive us into hysterical laughter by claiming it is your fanatical quest for the truth :D

No one has to accuse you of anything (Robert) ... just tell them to watch your silly videos.

The Towner film and JFK reacting to anything is just bunk ... there is only a quarter of a second missing .... hardly time to fall over and sit back up or for anything else to have happened. You opnce again take something normal and try to twist it into something sinister.

Here is another bumble bee attack, I guess!

Bill Miller

You are correct mark, but that's a still from a slightly earlier frame. The fist balling, in my opinion, starts on the downward motion of the left hand before going on to the right hand.

Yes Duncan. I've just taken another good look at the Jeffries clip. JFK seems to make 2 waving gestures very quickly. The first at around 22 seconds (which I managed to freeze frame after several attempts) then very quickly again at 23 seconds.

I'm inclined to think after the first wave he does appear to put his left fingers around his right hand.

After the second wave... to be honest, I'd just be guessing.

You are correct mark, but that's a still from a slightly earlier frame. The fist balling, in my opinion, starts on the downward motion of the left hand before going on to the right hand.

BTW, Duncan. What happened to that other video you posted in which you claimed to have proved that this reaction was identical to the reactions in the Towner film???

I noticed at the time that you had zero approval votes and a ton of 100% unanimous disapprovals. I also noticed that you blocked everyone from posting text replies.

Why did you take that video down Duncan :ice

Aren't you proud of your work :P

BTW, Duncan. What happened to that other video you posted in which you claimed to have proved that this reaction was identical to the reactions in the Towner film???

I noticed at the time that you had zero approval votes and a ton of 100% unanimous disapprovals. I also noticed that you blocked everyone from posting text replies.

Why did you take that video down Duncan :ice

Aren't you proud of your work :P

I took it down because I did a longer video presentation of exposing your garbage. The content of the video is the exact same.

Well.. once again I am confused Duncan. Since you posted a video segment in which JFK acted the same way he did in the Towner film, what more do you need to convince folks that you busted me??

How do you improve on that?

And why would you pull this latest masterpiece down before you could post its replacement?

And finally, why bother with Youtube videos anyway since all the Youtubers are morons and obviously incapable of comprehending your genius?!