The Education Forum

John McAdams and Judyth Baker

Judyth Baker

11 hours ago, George Sawtelle said:

JVB was in Clinton with Oswald. What she was doing in Clinton is crucial to the bio-weapon work

I wish you wouldn't offer unsupported and repeatedly debunked conclusion as FACT... 

JVB has preyed on the need for info and closure with a good number of people falling for it.  Not only falling for it but vehemently defending her right to be so obtuse with the evidence....

Everything she's offered to corroborate, doesn't. 

So why exactly and what exactly are you basing your conclusion on?

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am reposting a part of my June 17, 2017 message as somehow the most crucial aspect where Mrs. Baker's story fails has not been taken on board. There cannot be a cancer bioweapon which would use live cancer cells taken from an animal model and injected into a human. Cancer can be facilitated or provoked by injecting a radioactive substance, however, this is not the same as an infection caused cancer. And Mrs. Baker was not preparing plutonium or other radioactive capsules for Castro. 

It is a physiological and medical nonsense to think of cancer as an infectious disease. If we care for someone with cancer, we are not at risk of being infected by patient's cancer. Similarly, it is also a nonsense to transport any live cells in a jar just like that, in some medium, for days. After excluding bioweapon as an utter hoax, the whole story becomes a list of encounters which may or may not happen.

"However, there are parts of the story which have never been analysed properly and which cast doubt on the essence of the story. Lee and Judy were supposed to work on a bioweapon which Lee would transport to Mexico where he would meet a contact, a young Cuban doctor, who would in turn arrange injection of living cancer cells into Castro's body. To make sure that the cancer cells would kill Castro, Castro would have to go for X ray(s) to suppress his own immunity. Well, this is a complete hoax. Living cells cannot be transported in a jar in a shopping bag for days. Living cells need either to be frozen or kept in a controlled solution in which ion concentrations and temperature would be continuously monitored - this requires a lab.  We cannot be injected with cancer cell and die because those cells would be immediately recognised as coming from a foreign body (there is a marker called major histocompatibilty complex on every cell which tells whether the cell is own or foreign) and would be destroyed by recipient's own immune system. One can suppress the immune system by X-rays, however, each dose of such immunosuppressive X-ray would be about 10 times stronger than a standard diagnostic X-ray dose of radiation, and it would have to be repeated for quite many days. Would you believe that Castro's doctors would consent to it? Would Castro undergo such treatment without asking? At the end of the X-ray "therapy", Castro would be good to die without Judyth's injection anyway. Leukemia patients undergoing immunosuppression to receive bone marrow grafts are kept in ultra-protected environment because even such a minor infection as having a caries in one tooth would kill the patient."

Go read the work George....

You want me to spoon feed it too you as well?

Debunk the legend that Mary or her father saw anything of significance...  Check :up

McGehee was debunked in the previous posts

The HSCA also deposed Reeves Morgan after he had testified at the Shaw Trial:

Q: Mr. Morgan, did you get a look at the automobile in which he arrived?

A: No, sir, sure didn't.

Q: You didn't see it at all?

A: Didn't see it -- period. I didn't go no further than the door to let him
in when he knocked, and when he left I didn't go any further than the door

We are to remember from the passage from Mary’s Monkey:

“Lee then drove to Morgan's house where his daughter Mary also saw the old car with a woman sitting in the front seat.”

The HSCA report which follows is very specific about what Morgan says about this visit to his house:

"Unfortunately, Mr. Morgan or his daughter, who was present at the time, did not see the car or possible driver."

5a7c94eb98ebd_MaryMorgan.thumb.jpg.93e79ec3a7847d6e8b7a10fe5f80e234.jpg

Edited by David Josephs

Andrej

I discussed with you some issues you had with the bio-weapon ... 

1. transportation of the cancer cells. You did not answer what I posted about transporting cancer cells in nitrogen. In her book, JVB said Oswald carried the cancer cells in nitrogen.

2. low level radiation and it's effect on the immune system. I cited an article which indicated levels as low as 100 rem could negatively  effect the immune system. You never answered. 

David

I believe McGeehee FIRST testified at the Shaw trial that he saw a young lady in the car. Years later testifying before the HSCA he must have changed his testimony. I believe his first testimony is accurate. There seems to be more of a conflict in testimony, not a rebuttal.

Mary Morgan saw the young lady, not Reeves Morgan. Of course Reeves Morgan would say he didn't see the young lady because he didn't. Mary Morgan told Asst DA Sciamba that she saw a young lady in the car. Nothing about Mary Morgan's testimony has been debunked simply because Mary Morgan was not interviewed by the HSCA.

I think it best you change the check mark to a question mark.

BTW, there is nothing small about your Mexico City rebuttal.

Edited by George Sawtelle

36 minutes ago, George Sawtelle said:

Andrej

I discussed with you some issues you had with the bio-weapon ... 

1. transportation of the cancer cells. You did not answer what I posted about transporting cancer cells in nitrogen. In her book, JVB said Oswald carried the cancer cells in nitrogen.

2. low level radiation and it's effect on the immune system. I cited an article which indicated levels as low as 100 rem could negatively  effect the immune system. You never answered. 

George:

Liquid nitrogen would freeze and damage the live cells. 100 rem is an unusually strong dose of radiation, not a low level.

However, nitrogen was not the medium used by Lee while allegedly transporting the bioweapon. This is what Judyth has to say:

"In a few minutes, Clay Shaw arrived with a zippered bag like the blue one Lee owned. It held two thermoses: one contained the deadly cancer cells. The other contained a sterile medium for replenishing the liquid in other thermos to keep cells alive. There were also packets resembling packets of sugar to make more sterile medium, if necessary. There were also crackers and bananas in the bag, to make it look like a punch pack that could pass a simple border inspection. If inspected visually, the cancer cells would look like a chicken broth". 

This would be a comedy in blue if it were not sad.

"

Edited by Andrej Stancak

George... read my post again...

In your haste you missed 90% of it...

Mary is REEVES daughter....

Just because it's published in a book - that doesn't negate the actual source material... 

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?14240-JVB-vs-Scott-Kaiser&p=94477#post94477  is yet another lengthy discussion about the same debunked topics...

From what I see George, the only place where MARY sees the car and driver is in Ed's book...

Do you have the source from which this conclusion was drawn? 

Here is the passage:

On Aug. 31, Lee drove Judyth up to Jackson in an old Kaiser, a car he borrowed from Guy Banister who parked it several blocks from his office and used it for his agents to drop off information and materials without coming to his office. That is the car that the barber saw in front of his barber shop with a woman sitting in the front seat and a baby carriage in the back seat. During the hair cut, the barber gave Lee the name of the state representative in Jackson, Reeves Morgan. Lee then drove to Morgan's house where his daughter Mary also saw the old car with a woman sitting in the front seat.

On 2/6/2018 at 10:09 PM, George Sawtelle said:

Pamela

1. Mary Morgan - Reeves Morgan's daughter

Memo from Sciambra Asst DA to Garrison

from Sciambra interview with Mary Morgan

2. Edwin Lea McGeehee - barber Clinton

Testimony at Shaw trial

Now everyone points to the Warren Commission testimony on the issue as gospel truth. All of a sudden the lying WC becomes the honest WC. What a country?

What is the cite for Mary Morgan? Or a link?

Which memo from Sciambra to Garrison?

Cite for McGeehee statement? Is that from the Shaw trial?  

Why are you referencing the WC?  

Thanks,

Pamela

4 hours ago, David Josephs said:

I wish you wouldn't offer unsupported and repeatedly debunked conclusion as FACT... 

JVB has preyed on the need for info and closure with a good number of people falling for it.  Not only falling for it but vehemently defending her right to be so obtuse with the evidence....

So why exactly and what exactly are you basing your conclusion on?

David, this is typical Judyth-behavior.  She makes general assumptions that draw people in and are intriguing.  Unfortunately, as you seem to have figured out, they are just fluff.

57 minutes ago, Andrej Stancak said:

George:

Liquid nitrogen would freeze and damage the live cells. 100 rem is an unusually strong dose of radiation, not a low level.

However, nitrogen was not the medium used by Lee while allegedly transporting the bioweapon. This is what Judyth has to say:

"In a few minutes, Clay Shaw arrived with a zippered bag like the blue one Lee owned. It held two thermoses: one contained the deadly cancer cells. The other contained a sterile medium for replenishing the liquid in other thermos to keep cells alive. There were also packets resembling packets of sugar to make more sterile medium, if necessary. There were also crackers and bananas in the bag, to make it look like a punch pack that could pass a simple border inspection. If inspected visually, the cancer cells would look like a chicken broth". 

This would be a comedy in blue if it were not sad.

"

Let's keep in mind that Judyth is talking about thermoses.  Does it even make sense that if they had sufficient technology to create 'deadly cancer cells' they would not have the technology to develop a sophisticated way of transporting them? Just a thought.

4 minutes ago, George Sawtelle said:

David and Pamela

Asst DA Sciamba who worked for Garrison interviewed Mary Morgan on June 3, 1967. Mary said she saw a young lady in the car driven by Oswald from her porch.

http://jfklancer.com/Page1.html

If you haven't already, please read and then we can talk about the "sightings" of Oswald, a woman and children.... when our Oswald is known to have been elsewhere...

Oswald in Aliceland?
A Tale of Two Days; A Tale of Two Oswalds
by Chris W. Courtwright

2 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

VB has preyed on the need for info and closure with a good number of people falling for it.  Not only falling for it but vehemently defending her right to be so obtuse with the evidence....

When I first read her work, I thought it was very good creative writing. A version - not as good of course - of what Gore Vidal would do with certain known facts of Burr or Lincoln. I think there is something to Mary Sherman, David Ferrie, Doctor Oschner, INCA, LHO and Estelle Edison's experience. i"m not sure if they are, or aren't, part of the Oswald project. But I doubt Ms Baker's credibility in any of it that matters.