The Education Forum

Web site to Download Rare & Out-of-Print books on the JFK Assassination

Guest Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

Great! My advice to folks is to download away while you can. And if you want to put a rare, out-of-print work in a PDF file and send it to me, I will put it up on the internet. I try to focus on the works that are rare, very high priced and valuable works relating to the JFK assassination.

In particular I suggest folks download the Billie Sol Estes book because it is almost impossible to find anywhere used, for any price.

So grab it!

• 5 months later...
Guest Robert Morrow

Web link: https://app.box.com/s/8b408e6999f8799dfd0a

SPECIAL ALERT: ALL 4 VOLUMES OF “FORGIVE MY GRIEF” BY PENN JONES ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!!

SPECIAL ALERT: “JUDGE FOR YOURSELF” (1990) - A COLLECTED WORKS OF THE LATE JOHN JUDGE ARE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!

BILLIE SOL ESTES’(2004) book - extremely rare and is a must download.

CLINT PEOPLE’S ORAL HISTORY - Extremely important and available for download. Has nasty things to say about Barefoot Sanders, a former US attorney, later judge and longtime Lyndon Johnson crony who covered up many of LBJ’s crimes including the 1961 murder of Henry Marshall as well as the 1963 JFK Assassination.

“HOW KENNEDY WAS KILLED” by Joachim Joesten - very rare and a must download.

“TEXAS IN THE MORNING” by Madeleine Brown. I suggest getting the book in hard copy from Amazon for $35. Downloads available.

HISTORY WILL NOT ABSOLVE US - Also now available for free on the internet at “Ratical.com” I believe

“POSSIBLE DISCOVERY OF AN AUTOMOBILE USED IN THE JFK CONSPIRACY” - Excellent work by Richard Bartholomew

Note if any of you have any very rare, out of print books in the JFK assassination, and you would like to put then in PDF form so many, many other JFK researchers can used the material, please contact me at Morrow321@aol.com

Guest Robert Morrow

JUNE 3, 2014 TRIPLE ALERT:

Web link: https://app.box.com/s/8b408e6999f8799dfd0a

1) EXTREMELY RARE JOACHIM JOESTEN’S 1967 “OSWALD THE TRUTH” NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD

2) VERY RARE “INVESTIGATION OF A HOMICIDE” 1969 BY JUDY BONNER NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD

3) EXTREMELY RARE “SHADOWS OF DOUBT: THE WARREN COMMISSION COVER UP” 1976 BY ROBERT MEUNIER NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD

Web Site to Download Rare, Valuable and Out-of-Print books on the JFK Assassination

From Robert Morrow 512-306-1510

1) https://app.box.com/s/8b408e6999f8799dfd0a

2) http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19886

SPECIAL ALERT: ALL 4 VOLUMES OF “FORGIVE MY GRIEF” BY PENN JONES ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!!

SPECIAL ALERT: “JUDGE FOR YOURSELF” - A COLLECTED WORKS OF THE LATE JOHN JUDGE ARE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!

BILLIE SOL ESTES’ book - extremely rare and is a must download.

CLINT PEOPLE’S ORAL HISTORY - Extremely important and available for download. Has nasty things to say about Barefoot Sanders, a former US attorney, later judge and longtime Lyndon Johnson crony who covered up many of LBJ’s crimes including the 1961 murder of Henry Marshall as well as the 1963 JFK Assassination.

“HOW KENNEDY WAS KILLED” by Joachim Joesten - very rare and a must download.

“TEXAS IN THE MORNING” by Madeleine Brown. I suggest getting the book in hard copy from Amazon for $35. Downloads available.

HISTORY WILL NOT ABSOLVE US - Also now available for free on the internet at “Ratical.com” I believe.

“POSSIBLE DISCOVERY OF AN AUTOMOBILE USED IN THE JFK CONSPIRACY” - Excellent work by Richard Bartholomew

• 11 months later...

Bump

Thanks again to Robert. There are some great books in here.

Beware, however. The Texas Connection, by Craig Zirbel, is not much of a book, as I demonstrate in this review:

http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=48766&relPageId=13&search=%22raymond_carroll%22

Yankee & Cowboy War would be a nice addition to this - very hard to find (paperbacks are $70 online). I came across a pdf of it last year, but have lost it. Could be found, tho...

• 8 years later...

I am bumping this thread so that new members and the public can benefit from having access to RARE, OLD AND OUT OF PRINT BOOKS pertaining to the JFK assassination. A lot of them are from the 1960s and 1970s.  If anyone has a PDF of the Yankee and Cowboy War by Oglesby please send it to me and I will upload it here.

Many of these books are impossible to used for a reasonable price. In some cases hard copies cannot be found at all.

Website to Download Rare and very Valuable JFK Assassination Books:

https://app.box.com/s/8b408e6999f8799dfd0a

Here is a PDF link to the extremely hard to find Billie Sol Estes book: Billie Sol Estes: A Texas Legend which was published in 2004 http://www.narrowbandimaging.com/incoming/Billy%20Sol%20Estes%20A%20Texas%20Legend%20by%20Billie%20Sol%20Estes%20(2005).pdf (It is almost impossible to find a hard copy of this important - although not completely accurate - book.

Penn Jones – Forgive My Grief, Volume II: https://ia601202.us.archive.org/22/items/ForgiveMyGriefPennJonesJr/Forgive_My_Grief_02.pdf

ABE Books is the go to site for rare books, and though Amazon bought it a few years back, the ABE Books site runs a complelely different (and much more detailed) inventory list. A good resource in addition to this great collection you have offered. 

12 minutes ago, Dan Katzenberger said:

ABE Books is the go to site for rare books, and though Amazon bought it a few years back, the ABE Books site runs a complelely different (and much more detailed) inventory list. A good resource in addition to this great collection you have offered. 

ABE Books is a great place and I order from them almost weekly. However I am looking for books that are so rare that you can't even find them on Abe books at all or except for an astronomical price.

Posted (edited)
On 6/2/2015 at 2:18 PM, Glenn Nall said:

Yankee & Cowboy War would be a nice addition to this - very hard to find (paperbacks are $70 online). I came across a pdf of it last year, but have lost it. Could be found, tho...

Here is the Yankee and Cowboy War (published 1976) by Carl Oglesby in a PDF form: The Yankee And Cowboy War : Carl Oglesby : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Here is the web page description of this book:

This is the first of several high-level political analyses motivated by a need to better understand the politics that led to both the JFK assassination and the Nixon Watergate Affair. It deploys as the primary theoretical model, C. Wright Mills "Theory of the Power Elite" and the framework in Carroll Quigleys book "Tragedy and Hope."

With these tools, Carl Oglesby posits an interesting thesis: that JFKs assassination, instead of being a random act by a lone nut was in fact a carefully planned and professional executed ongoing coup d' etat a la Americaine, a not so silent coup by the same forces responsible for the murders of JFK, RFK, MLK, Malcolm X and possibly the demise and eventual destruction of the billionaire Howard Hughes.

What all of these events had in common was that they were links in a chain designed to replace one set of power elite (members of the old moneyed "peace promoting" Eastern Yankee Establishment) with another (the Nuevo Riche and newly arrived, "progress through war" Western Cowboys). Thus it is argued here that the events connecting Dallas, Memphis, Watergate and the demise of the Hughes empire, are but threads in a common fabric, growing and evolving directly out of the systematic corruption of American politics and out of contemporary political realities.

UNQUOTE

Edited by Robert Morrow