The Education Forum

Newseum displays "Oswald's shirt": Proof that he was Doorman!

Guest James H. Fetzer

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VTS_02_3.gif

Look at Robin's own video. The man he pretends to be Lovelady has his checkered shirt buttoned up to the neck.

But Doorman has his shirt open, not buttoned up to the neck. Therefore, this person cannot possibly be Doorman.

Hughes film appears to show the same man with his shirt open, and his t-shirt showing. ?

7643.jpg

Hughesdoorway.gif

And we know he went to the FBI and told them that was the shirt he had been

wearing, because the FBI included both the photos and his statement in their

report back to FBI Headquarters. Plus the man in the checkered shirt cannot

be Doorman: his shirt is buttoned up to the neck, while Doorman's shirt is not:

FBI letter

FBI-letter.jpg

© 2013 Veterans Today. All Rights Reserved. Veterans Today Network - Log in - - Mobile Site

In that Statement it say's that Lovelady told the FBI that he was wearing the red and white striped shirt on 22/11/63

He also told the FBI that he can be see in Altgen's 6 ( standing in the left hand corner of the doorway )

Question.

Why didn't the FBI then immediately notice the OBVIOUS difference between the two shirts, and ask Lovelady about the glaring difference between the shirts in the two photo's.

Also why did the FBI high lite the fact that Lovelady by saying he wore the red and white striped shirt on 22/11/63

has just effectively removed himself from being the doorway man. ( different shirt )

That would be the last thing that the FBI would wan't, they need the doorway man to be Lovelady.

otherwise that would leave the way open for Oswald to step into the roll of Doorway man. ( Out the front with shelley )

Edited by Robin Unger

Delete

Hi David

No, my post was not addressed at you.

It was addressed to the forum in general.

The fact is, that if they want to replace Lovelady with Oswald, then they need to show where else Lovelady was supposedley standing in Altgen's 6

They can't

Edited by Robin Unger

I edited some very offensive comments in an earlier post on this thread by Lee Farley. Obviously, everyone here should know that those sort of personal attacks and name calling is way over the line.

We are rehasing this issue once again, with the participants reaffirming their prevous stances. Thus, I will repeat that the issue of the figure in the doorway has not been definitively settled, no matter how many times you say it has. It has not been conclusively established that the figure was Lovelady, and questions remain that can cause knowledable people to suspect that the figure may indeed have been Oswald.

As has been said so frequently on these forums, we don't need Oswald to be in the doorway for there to have been a conspiracy. Those of us who have studied the evidence to any real degree, and have no agenda, know that Oswald didn't shoot anyone on November 22, 1963. I may be in the minority, but I continue to be skeptical about this whole question, since the authorities clearly pushed very hard to make that Oswald-like figure become someone else, and it was extremely convenient that they happened to have a real lookalike co-worker at the TSBD, who for all we know could have been one of the countless Oswald imposters running arouind the area in the weeks leading up to the assassination.

Just because we don't need to have Oswald in the doorway to make the case for conspiracy doesn't mean that we should therefore just roll over and agree it was Lovelady. If it can be established to a certainty (which it probably never could) that the figure was Oswald, then no one on this planet could possibly deny there was a conspiracy.

The hypothetical pic-tampering works the other way around: what, if it was Lovelady in the doorway, and the CIA creativ-team, as assumed by Fetzer/Cinque, inserted (put him on) the Oswald shirt? Just to muddy the waters and confuse researchers? In other words: if you got Oswalds shirt in the Doorway you ain't necessarily got Oswald.

IMO there was no Shirt-Head rearrangement at all...

KK

Guest James H. Fetzer

What I can't understand is the massively irrational resistance to simple questions

that settle the matter decisively. I have asked Robin Unger whether, if Lovelady

was wearing the red-and-white, vertically striped short-sleeved shirt he wore for

the FBI, then could Lovelady possibly have been Doorman? The answer is, "No!"

But Robin Unger turns into a mass of quivering jello and won't answer the question.

WHY NOT?

Similarly, he posts film footage showing a man wearing the red-and-black-with-white

lines shirt often claimed to have been THE SHIRT LOVELADY WAS REALLY WEARING

but when I point out that that shirt is BUTTONED TO THE NECK, WHILE DOORMAN'S

SHIRT IS OBVIOUSLY NOT, which means that HE CANNOT HAVE BEEN DOORMAN. But

Robin is not willing to admit it. Again, this is a simple but decisive point based upon

evidence he has presented. The man in the checkered shirt CANNOT BE DOORMAN.

WHY NOT ADMIT IT?

Then he runs away and stars musing about the FBI, where he is off-base once again.

J. Edgar asked for proof that Doorman was Lovelady. But Billy arrived wearing a red-

and-white, vertically striped short-sleeved shirt, which they photographed and sent to

FBI Headquarters. They were not about to disappoint the director, so they sent him

their report and stated that it proved Doorman was Lovelady--and hoped he wouldn't

notice and they would not be sacked or sent to Siberia! Robin suggests that Lovelady

"innocently" wore the wrong shirt. But that is simply absurd! How could anyone go to

the FBI to show them the shirt he was wearing during the assassination of the President

of the United States and INNOCENTLY WEAR THE WRONG SHIRT? And he confirmed

it was the shirt he had been wearing with Jones Harris, when he interviewed Lovelady.

WHY IS ROBIN GRASPING AFTER STRAWS?

His last line of defense is to ask, "Where was Billy?" But we have figured out where he

was. I have asked these simple questions as a test of Robin's research integrity as to

whether he is even willing to admit OBVIOUS ANSWERS TO SIMPLE QUESTIONS that

go against his preferred position. You can see how he has responded. So many have

gone so far out on a limb to attack me and Richard and Ralph for research that has the

consequence of blowing the case wide open BECAUSE IT IS SUCH A SIMPLE PROOF

THAT THE WHOLE GOVERNMENT'S POSITION WAS FABRICATED FROM THE START.

Everyone KNEW that Lee was in the doorway and cannot have been a shooter! But that

could not be admitted without implicating key officials in a massive and detailed cover-up.

SO WHERE WAS BILLY?

Black+Hole+Man+as+Billy+Lovelady.jpg

Edited by James H. Fetzer

Guest James H. Fetzer

What I can't understand is the massively irrational resistance to simple questions

that settle the matter decisively. I have asked Robin Unger whether, if Lovelady

was wearing the red-and-white, vertically striped short-sleeved shirt he wore for

But Robin Unger turns into a mass of quivering jello and won't answer the question.

WHY NOT?

Similarly, he posts film footage showing a man wearing the red-and-black-with-white

Robin is not willing to admit it. Again, this is a simple but decisive point based upon

WHY NOT ADMIT IT?

Then he runs away and stars musing about the FBI, where he is off-base once again.

J. Edgar asked for proof that Doorman was Lovelady. But Billy arrived wearing a red-

and-white, vertically striped short-sleeved shirt, which they photographed and sent to

FBI Headquarters. They were not about to disappoint the director, so they sent him

their report and stated that it proved Doorman was Lovelady--and hoped he wouldn't

notice and they would not be sacked or sent to Siberia! Robin suggests that Lovelady

"innocently" wore the wrong shirt. But that is simply absurd! How could anyone go to

the FBI to show them the shirt he was wearing during the assassination of the President

it was the shirt he had been wearing with Jones Harris, when he interviewed Lovelady.

His last line of defense is to ask, "Where was Billy?" But we have figured out where he

was. I have asked these simple questions as a test of Robin's research integrity as to

go against his preferred position. You can see how he has responded. So many have

gone so far out on a limb to attack me and Richard and Ralph for research that has the

Everyone KNEW that Lee was in the doorway and cannot have been a shooter! But that

could not be admitted without implicating key officials in a massive and detailed cover-up.

SO WHERE WAS BILLY?

Black+Hole+Man+as+Billy+Lovelady.jpg

So let me get this straight.

The FBI new that the red and white striped shirt lovelady was photographed in was completely different to the one that doorway man was wearing

at the time Lovelady pointed himself out in the Altgen;s 6 photo.

The FBI guys then completely ignored that fact, and sent there report to Hoover, hoping that he wouldn't notice the descrepency.

WHY NOT?

Because it is a silly question. Lovelady wore a DIFFERENT shirt for thje FBI. Simple.

WHY NOT ADMIT IT?

Because you have it incorrect. The shirt is unbuttoned and open in both films. You simple fail at one of the more basic of photographic principles...point of view. And of course BOTH films show his tee shirt between the unbuttoned placket of his checked shirt.

The only ones grasping for anything is James Feezer and the OIP.

SO WHERE WAS BILLY?

Where was Billy? Right were Altgens shows him, You get so much wrong its hard to believe you would even dare show your face in the rational world.....