The Education Forum

Newseum displays "Oswald's shirt": Proof that he was Doorman!

Guest James H. Fetzer

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alternate ID.

post-6307-0-38070100-1362167453_thumb.jpg

Thanks for posting that, Greg. I see the man you're pointing out.

As regards "Doorman," in this blowup I see three distinct white stripes and two distinct black stripes on his sleeve. These stripes are just like the ones that were on the broad plaid shirt Lovelady was wearing that day. It's interesting to note that Oswald's shirt didn't have stripes like that...

--Tommy

P.S. In case anyone is wondering, although I am convinced that "Doorman" was Billy Lovelady, I do believe that JFK was assassinated as the result of conspiracy which involved at least one U.S. intelligence agency or elements thereof. Don't ask me for details because I don't have it figured out. Yet. :hotorwot

Edited by Thomas Graves

On 2/27/2013 at 11:47 AM, James H. Fetzer said:

Well, then, you must have never read posts by Lamson, Colby and other shills

who are omni-present on this forum. Where are the disproofs that the Doorman

(1) was not Billy Lovelady,

(2) was not the man in the checkered shirt, and

(3) that Lovelady and the man in the checkered shirt were not the same person?

I can't believe how many participants in this forum have no reasoning ability at

all--where these posts by Farley, Cohen, and (even) Karl Kanaski prove my case.

WHERE ARE YOUR REFUTATIONS? WHAT DO WE HAVE WRONG? SILENCE

IS NOT A FORM OF PROOF. AND UNSUPPORTED DENUNCATIONS ONLY GO

TO SHOW YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF SERIOUS THOUGHT. WHERE ARE THEY?

I posted this before Jim... and you ignored it then as well...

From how badly you mangle the probabilities you presented to how easy it is to show the INCONSISTENCIES between Oswald and Doorman=Lovelady.

Maybe stop screaming and acting surprised and DEAL with the images.

post-1587-0-38714600-1362173053_thumb.jpg

post-1587-0-44668400-1362173064_thumb.jpg

Edited by David Josephs

Guest James H. Fetzer

This is pretty weird. I ask two simple questions with obvious answers and NO ONE is willing to give

me a straight answer. Notice how both Graves and Burnham equivocate or else change the subject?

Is Doorman wearing a red-and-white short-sleeved shirt? YES or NO

Is the shirt Doorman is wearing buttoned up to the top? YES or NO

What's the matter with them? Does Graves think a long-sleeved shirt is actually a short-sleeved shirt?

And does Burnham think that his variation on another image answers either of these questions? Egad!

Plus David Josephs is not even paying attention to this thread, because I have explained this before.

They "Loveladyfied" the Oswald face, just as the "Oswaldified" the Lovelady face in the third (right-

most) of the three FBI photos. Why don't you simply answer the two questions I have asked, David?

Surely they are not too difficult for you. The situation is simple; you are making it needlessly complex.

Here is one of Richard's studies demonstrating 27 features that are the same between those shirts:

OSWALD-27-PTS-OF-LIGHT-640x367.jpg

Here is a reconstruction of how they imposed features of Lovelady over Oswald to obfuscate his identity:

Oswald-to-DOORMAN-BEST-640x600.jpg

The problem historically has been focusing on the obfuscated face rather than the more telling clothing.

Edited by James H. Fetzer

Guest James H. Fetzer

For David Josephs about Doorman's hairline (which he noticed was anomalous):

OSWALD-CRANIUM-01-511x640.jpg

Now, I would appreciate it if you, David Josephs, were to give me straight answers:

These are not difficult questions and their answers are obvious. What are yours?

Jim,

I will gladly answer those questions, but first you must answer mine. Is my illustration regarding "Elbow Man" at least equally as plausible as your

theory that the area (which I am calling an elbow) is evidence of alteration? YES or NO

Is it possible that Lovelady misrecalled or misstated the details of the shirt he wore? YES or NO

Is it possible that the interviewing agent or memo writer misunderstood or misstated what Lovelady said? YES or NO

is it possible that Lovelady was just screwing with everyone? Yes or No?

Is it a futile exercise to play your silly game, because you consider the doorway scene in Altgens6 to be a total fabrication. YES or NO

Those O.I.P idiots have even gone as far as to suggest that Loveladys head was superimposed onto Oswalds body.

Your guys at O.I.P are a joke, nobody takes them seriously.

They can't even back you up any more on the forums, BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM EVERY FORUM THEY HAVE EVER JOINED. YES or NO

Guest James H. Fetzer

Is it possible that Lovelady misrecalled or misstated the details of the shirt he wore? YES or NO

Is it possible that the interviewing agent or memo writer misunderstood or misstated what Lovelady said? YES or NO

The question has been whether the man in the doorway was Lee Harvey Oswald or Billy Lovelady.

GrodenAnnot-one-half14.jpg

If this is the shirt that Lovelady was wearing (as he told the FBI), could he possibly be Doorman?

Lovelady_FBI1.jpg

The answers to this are obviously both "NO!" Who in the world would go to the FBI and tell the

they were wearing a red-and-white vertically striped shirt on the occasions of the assassination

of the President of the United States IF THEY HAD NOT BEEN WEARING SUCH A SHIRT? And

how could the FBI TAKE PHOTOGRAPHS OF HIM WEARING THE RED-AND-WHITE VERTICALLY

STRIPED SHIRT AND INCLUDE IT IN THEIR FORMAL REPORT AND BE MISTAKEN ABOUT IT?

If anyone has had doubts about Stephen Roy's competence in JFK research, this takes the cake!

How could ANYONE OF SOUND MIND read the thread and nevertheless ask such stupid questions?

Guest James H. Fetzer

is it possible that Lovelady was just screwing with everyone? Yes or No?

FBI letter

FBI-letter.jpg

This is beyond belief. When the answers to simple questions causes them to REFUSE TO ANSWER THEM,

when we not only have the FBI photographs and the FBI report but Billy's confirmation to Jones Harris that

he had indeed been wearing the red-and-white, vertically striped short-sleeved shirt, the response is drivel

like this? If anyone wants confirmation that The Education Forum has lost its way, this is dispositive proof.

Robin,

I really think you're wasting your time, there's a better chance of a Communist lesbian pagan getting elected POTUS than Fetzer admitting error, let alone changing his mind and I doubt any fence sitters will benefit from further discussion.

Just my $ 0.02

This is typical Colby. No logic. No evidence. Just a crappy ad hominem of the kind for which he is known.

How were my comments ad hominem? Do you actually dispute them? Do you think it likely you will "admit[] error...[or] chang[e you] mind" any time soon? Do you think "fence sitters will benefit from further discussion"? And despite your foot stomping and repetition of your mantras you haven't proven jack, your krapola was refuted when you first posted it and continues to be done so now.

Guest James H. Fetzer

Alternate ID.

post-6307-0-38070100-1362167453_thumb.jpg

Just to demonstrate the incompetence of Gregory Burnham and the others who are

unwilling to consider the evidence EVEN REMOTELY OBJECTIVELY, Burnham says

this is his alternative interpretation of BLACK TIE MAN, whom he prefers to refer to as

ELBOW MAN. But he is NOT discussing BLACK TIE MAN, who is both in front of and

behind DOORMAN AT THE SAME TIME. No one in the brain trust caught the blunder?

Black+Hole+Man+as+Billy+Lovelady.jpg

Not only has Burnham displayed his incompetence in this instance, but on an earlier thread, he denied

he could even confirm that DOORMAN IS MISSING HIS LEFT SHOULDER, that OBFUSCATED MAN

HAS HIS FACE OBFUSCATED, that BLACK TIE MAN IS BOTH IN FRONT OF AND BEHIND DOORMAN

AT THE SAME TIME. If he can't make such simple determinations, then I suppose it should come as no

surprise that he is not willing to declare whether DOORMAN IS WEARING A SHORT-SLEEVED SHIRT

or whether DOORMAN HAS HIS SHIRT BUTTONED UP TO THE TOP. The situation is dumbfounding.